over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

An IABADMAN update....

BALDNAZI

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So Im just opening up my eyes earlier this morning, with some blond chicks arm on me not knowing that she stayed haha, so I go to check my phone and I have a text. Its a pic of Jason with his meaty tricep staring back at me,lol. He says he is 252lbs lean(the pic was proof) and thrilled to be back in the gym.

We exchange a few texts etc and after she leaves I give him a call. HE SOUNDS GREAT! His spirits are way up, he sounds like a new man. I spent a good hour on the phone with him talking about training and DC and his life etc.

He is an awesome dude, as always he spent alot of time talking to me about my training when we should have been talking about him! Thats Jason for you, always humble and willing to give. He is trying to stay healthy, eating clean and training hard, and once he feels the time is right he will step it up a notch and go into DC full bore. He is close friends with Dante, and has nothing but good things to stay about him, they have alot of love and respect for each other.

He said he will post soon and show us some pics. He is busy with alot of things right now, but asked me to write you guys to say hello and thank you for all the good wishes. I think he has turned the corner with all he was battling, and Im very proud of him for coming back strong. God bless....

Good to ehar that he is doing well and feelings good. Wish the best for a quality person in my eyes!!!!

OK I AM JEALOUS NOW !

Not to hijack your thread BN It is very good to hear this as even though I do not know Jason I could always tell by his posts that he was one hell of a good guy, and ANYONE who is tight with Dante has got to be a real good guy because Dante chooses his friends wisely these days. BUT I am jealous because I gave you my # LAST YEAR and never got a call from you :( so now I am thinking that we could be talking on the phone and even though I have very little time I would like to be freinds with you and a few others here. I used to talk to Dante on the phone about 12 years ago and it was very cool to speak with him, so I guess I miss that but know how busy he is these days and so am I and I guess we just lost touch when I moved. I also used to to talk to a guy in Austin, Texas named Haddie back then ( he knew Dante also) and we talked quite a bit , he was a great guy from what i could tell ( Phil knows him also). So my point is that I would really like to be able to speak to some of the quality guys on this board and have them as friends, I have also spoken to Big A as recent as a year or two ago an don't call him anymore cuz he is pretty busy these days too, I don't really want to take up family time from these guys as I was there also raising a daughter on my own and now that she is a teen well we don't spend as much time together as before. SO after all my whining my question to you is, Are you ever gonna call me ? :D :D

Always good to hear he is doing good...I chatted with him about 2 years ago on the phone....good positive guy.

Tell him STEAK says hi and have him shoot me a PM when he can

Thanks for the update BN!! Glad to hear he's doing well.

So Im just opening up my eyes earlier this morning, with some blond chicks arm on me not knowing that she stayed haha

now am i the only guy on here who is also interested in this story?:D

Lets hear more about this blond chick !!!

chris

awesome to hear....post that tricep pic up! lol

Thank you BN for the update. Very pleased to hear Jason is getting back to it. On another note my friend, it is also good to hear you are obviously doing well. And I too would like to hear more of the exploits of the BALD NAZI!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D ;)

This is Awesome....this board really is a CLOSE-KNIT group of awesome people...this thread another perfect example of it

That's good news about IB , now where is the pic of this blonde?

LOL

I knew you dirtbags would request more info on the blonde. Nobody special, and no in depth "fuck" stories like I used to post,haha. Im a changed man. BUT,to make things alittle interesting for you perverts there was a hot black chick over on Friday night and all I will say is some girls wax, some girls shave, and some girls just leave it the way nature intended...I now know what it looks like if a girl wore panties made of fur. Seriously brothers, it was like she had a sweater on her crotch......it was great anyway and well, sadly thats all you get LOL........:D

Confirmed. THat tricep pic is just SICK. Looks like that old Paul Demeo pic that everyone thought was photo shopped. Hes def back full force!

I knew you dirtbags would request more info on the blonde. Nobody special, and no in depth "fuck" stories like I used to post,haha. Im a changed man. BUT,to make things alittle interesting for you perverts there was a hot black chick over on Friday night and all I will say is some girls wax, some girls shave, and some girls just leave it the way nature intended...I now know what it looks like if a girl wore panties made of fur. Seriously brothers, it was like she had a sweater on her crotch......it was great anyway and well, sadly thats all you get LOL........:D
You should have asked her to knit you a cock sock for the winter to cover up the little Bald Nazi!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131