yms-GIF-210x65-SB
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another effective training method to throw in your rotation: "just get that b*tch sore af"

Sure, relatively, but 3.5g of AAS and 15iu of GH is pretty much throwing caution to the wind as far as that goes. He'd probably be better off just running 3 grams of test up until the last couple weeks and then switching to the mast the last two weeks. He'd carry more size, probably lose fat even faster, and there's an argument to made that testosterone is healthier than mast/primo anyways. And 15iu GH shouldnt be in anyone's vocabulary who is looking for harm reduction.
If you want to use 3.5g of gear at his age this cycle is the “safest” way to do it. He knows exactly what he is doing. 3 grams of test would not serve him well at this stage in his life.

Sure, relatively, but 3.5g of AAS and 15iu of GH is pretty much throwing caution to the wind as far as that goes. He'd probably be better off just running 3 grams of test up until the last couple weeks and then switching to the mast the last two weeks. He'd carry more size, probably lose fat even faster, and there's an argument to made that testosterone is healthier than mast/primo anyways. And 15iu GH shouldnt be in anyone's vocabulary who is looking for harm reduction.
You think 3g of test is safer and will cause less sides? Than primo and mast?
15iu is dangerous?
🤔
Harm reduction… he’s a 250lb competitor.
So yes this is a safer contest prep blast.
I honestly don’t know where you pulled any of your ideas out of

I'm happy to see any evidence anyone wants to present that primo or mast are safer than test. Test is bioidentical. If your worried about excess estrogen, use an AI at the proper dose. And test is going to be far more effective than either of those, sans the last two weeks before a contest.

And yes, 15iu of GH with supraphysiologic AAS is indeed dangerous as far as dangerous goes. Anyone interested in harm reduction would be far better off using 2-4ius, maybe 6ius split up into two daily injections. The risk to rewards ratio for going with high doses of GH is silly.

I'm happy to see any evidence anyone wants to present that primo or mast are safer than test. Test is bioidentical. If your worried about excess estrogen, use an AI at the proper dose. And test is going to be far more effective than either of those, sans the last two weeks before a contest.

And yes, 15iu of GH with supraphysiologic AAS is indeed dangerous as far as dangerous goes. Anyone interested in harm reduction would be far better off using 2-4ius, maybe 6ius split up into two daily injections. The risk to rewards ratio for going with high doses of GH is silly.
how is the risk to reward ratio for going high with gh silly?
If you manage water retention and blood sugar there is absolutely no reason not to go high.
I rather use 1,5g of anabolics and 15iu of hgh than 2,5g of anabolics with 4iu hgh

Not to be rude, but im already 100% positive you arent going to grow your legs much.
You simply dont push food enough to make any gains whatsoever. Not enough drugs, not enough food = you just talking to yourself

I had this written up for another thread but it definitely applies to you - the average gym bro never makes any appreciable gains in muscle mass over their entire life. They simply dont eat enough, and dont eat enough for LONG ENOUGH, to actually gain real tissue and hold onto it. They are too concerned with "looking the part" and most in fact yo-yo between 10% then 13% then to 11% then to 15%. Never getting big enough OR lean enough to do anything.
This cuts me to the core. Thanks for posting.

I know the form is a prison-able offence by todays standards but Branch warren style in terms of just maximum intensity and maximum load not overly worrying about form (not meaning it doesn’t hit the target muscle just no 8 second D handle cable pulldowns) I don’t need to go into it you’ve all seen him train

Has anyone had success with this type of training? I do a slightly more controlled version of this and it’s pretty good fun

how is the risk to reward ratio for going high with gh silly?
If you manage water retention and blood sugar there is absolutely no reason not to go high.
I rather use 1,5g of anabolics and 15iu of hgh than 2,5g of anabolics with 4iu hgh
Ive tried both ways, and I find it next to impossible to cause stress on my heart with mega doses of AAS alone, but GH above 5iu or so requires a lot of supplemental help (telmisartan, carvedilol, ubiquinol) to keep the heart from getting taxed

Ive tried both ways, and I find it next to impossible to cause stress on my heart with mega doses of AAS alone, but GH above 5iu or so requires a lot of supplemental help (telmisartan, carvedilol, ubiquinol) to keep the heart from getting taxed
High doses of aromatizing compounds can cause water retention. This stresses the kidneys and can cause a host of health issues like high blood pressure, heart problems, and kidney issues

No hgh is relatively safe even at 15 iu.
Masteron and primo are also relatively safe. Estrogen is bio identical as well but levels that are too high are very unhealthy.
Bio identical doesn’t equal safer than something else.

Hgh in of itself doesn’t stress the heart

I have kidney disease igan and I’ve had 2 stints put in. High doses of test completely screws up my blood work. I can even feel it in my heart.

You know what doesn’t? Hgh, masteron and primo

Yes I realize exactly what he’s on.
It’s not crazy though for a competitor his size.

I completely grasp that, however what you’re not grasping is that if he dieted down to the shape he’s in now when he was 300lbs he would not be the same size, with same development, in the same condition.

No it’s not mostly Sarcoplasmic growth.
Hes not just doing pump work and downing carbs with insulin. He’s going to a rep before failure.
I don’t think you’re grasping that.
You think he’s just more pumped?
If someone is depleted and not trained that day will they still have the sacroplasmic hypertrophy? You truly think it’s mostly cellular swelling? Fascinating

I’m aware of what Justin Harris has done and who he is.
My guy you need to watch his content without speaking for him. He himself says high volume training and insulin is contributed to his massive progress over the recent years.

My guy you need to watch his content without speaking for him. He himself says high volume training and insulin is contributed to his massive progress over the recent years.
Ive watched about all of it.
My guy reread what I said and then read it again until you actually understand it.
Did Paul say he was slamming insulin?
Yep he’s training high volume each working set a rep shy of failure which is probably failure for most people.
if you think his growth is mostly cellular swelling then I don’t know what to tell you besides learn more and post less.

High doses of aromatizing compounds can cause water retention. This stresses the kidneys and can cause a host of health issues like high blood pressure, heart problems, and kidney issues

Masteron and primo are also relatively safe. Estrogen is bio identical as well but levels that are too high are very unhealthy.

You will notice in my previous posts I mentioned the use of an AI at the correct dosage, and I spoke of the effects of GH in the context of AAS usage and not isolated from it. Whether GH "in of itself" does anything is irrelevant. We are talking about using it alongside of grams of gear.

I know the form is a prison-able offence by todays standards but Branch warren style in terms of just maximum intensity and maximum load not overly worrying about form (not meaning it doesn’t hit the target muscle just no 8 second D handle cable pulldowns) I don’t need to go into it you’ve all seen him train

Has anyone had success with this type of training? I do a slightly more controlled version of this and it’s pretty good fun
I personally like to mix it up. I use meadow's techniques and I believe he advocates slow negatives on some movements like drag curls. For some things like reverse pec deck, hammer curl, partials I like a faster tempo. I think bbextreme has talked about "explosive" muscle groups hope I'm not misquoting him. I also think Milos talks about using different tempos for different exercises within his giant sets and hitting the muscle from different angles. I personally don't feel literal raises with dumbbells going super slow

Any idea why some people get zero estrogen sides? Even many years ago when I abused AAS like an idiot 1g plus test, dbol, never had estrogen issues or gyno. I was also pretty fat at the time think permabulker just eating massive quantities trying to move the scale. I know on meso those guys are obsessed with estrogen and like to carry around a lot of body fat "wtf bro I'm 15% that's lean" lol...so I think there is some correlation.

Sooooo....let me get this straight. Guy came to me couple decades ago with the goal of getting as big as he possibly can, thats what he wanted...and with him we went the big smooth offseason route and he put on a ton of size....TON! Up near 300 and he wasnt even anywhere near that size previously. Before getting to the point of dieting down ever he quits bodybuilding for many many years. Comes back many years later and now stays leaner (more power to him). How do you think the majority of size was gained that he can easily walk around 40 plus pounds less much leaner? What if decades ago when he was 300 he decided to slowly slowly bring it down to 255ish and walk around lean back then? Sometimes you guys dont think this stuff out at all..... You just go by a "pipe dream" and "todays look"......and not the route maybe taken to get there.

You can drug your way there (and you might die in your 40-50's if you go too far with that route) or offseason powerbuild your way there....... its up to the individual and the degrees they want to go.... But if you two think a 155lb individual walks around later on at 260 as a physical specimen staying 10% or less bodyfat the whole way on that route, (and without the fork moving from south to north) your nuts.

I have already told this board my opinions (and experiences) with people who push the envelope with drugs past the early 40's...and i think its absolutely lubricous to push the envelope with drugs (GH etc which 100% FACT in large doses causes heart enlargement with androgen usage) when you are in the 50's.....and i have relayed that opinion as such to certain individuals personally past 45 ish (some who did not listen and are no longer with us). At the end of the day i can only give my opinion and someone is going to do what they are going to do.

Dante, not sure how closely you follow the sport currently, but this guy has made me think of that thread this year.

Pushed super fucking hard in the offseason, everyone making fun of how fat he got. Then come contest time he shows up shredded having gained a shit ton of muscle.

Dante, not sure how closely you follow the sport currently, but this guy has made me think of that thread this year.

Pushed super fucking hard in the offseason, everyone making fun of how fat he got. Then come contest time he shows up shredded having gained a shit ton of muscle.
This is like Kevin Jordan from 10-15 years ago - @DOGGCRAPP used to often give him as an example of pushing up in size the right way.

Yep it aint always pretty.......but sometimes getting to point B from point A in light speed is like that. Again and Ill say this to everyone. Take the route that will make you the happiest during that route. (Also dont kill yourself if you want to take the Drug Russian Roullette "lets let the chips fall where they may" route) ala Titus and others

I have kidney disease igan and I’ve had 2 stints put in. High doses of test completely screws up my blood work. I can even feel it in my heart.

You know what doesn’t? Hgh, masteron and primo
How about blood lipids on mast and primo?

my opinion but forcefeeding gave him a waist as wide as his delts

Fridge look from slin + overfeeding

Could get in same mass in bit more time while keep waist tighter if he wasnt so agresive

But this is just me , this is not bodybuilding to me

Zero proportion

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaBum
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner