over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anxiety

mike1605

Registered
Just finished 8 weeks of tren of a 16 week bulk cycle. Its my first with tren and sides seemed minimal but now being off of it for a week I"m having some major anxiety issues. Is this normal?

Tren gives you anxiety and anxiety is common for some people when dropping certain compounds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep tren does it to me too

Same here. The more I feel it the worse it gets. Sometimes it feels like a truck on my chest !

110% or expect to regret it!

I take GABA and 5-HTP three times a day when I run Tren A or E and never experience anxiety.

Anxiety isn't a pleasant feeling, makes me feel like I'm trapped in a small box and can only take short breaths.

tren=the devil at play.....

its kinda fun though when your BLASTING through PRs.
but comes at a price....you fall in love with it....then its game over

tren is the worst compound for the heart....

tren is for you young men...

:(

God and tren and Eq together? Fuck me I'm a mess. Mad anxiety

L-theanine and lavender caps work well.

Yep, so you're OFF and have anxiety? I've been there. It's manageable when I'm on. but somehow coming off fucked me up. For a LONG time Tren affects neurotransmitters as do most AAS. But it's something special w Tren.

The thing that's helped me most has been a recent addition. Serpina or Reserpine (found in OTC carditone) It doesn't take much. Lowers neirotransmitters. I take 4mg ED or EOD. A normal dose of Carditone has 25mg I think. So this is low. It's been very good.

Theanine as mentioned above (Serotonin IIRC?)
Tyrosine for dopamine.
Can also try DMAE is you feel the problem is LOW neurotransmitters

I'm thoroughly convinced tren is some evil shit. It really wreaks havoc on your brain and other organs in your body.

tren=the devil at play.....

its kinda fun though when your BLASTING through PRs.
but comes at a price....you fall in love with it....then its game over

tren is the worst compound for the heart....

tren is for you young men...

:(
You are absolutely correct brother, Tren is awesome but not worth the sides to me...Kills your heart...

It doesnt help being off work for the holidays, too much time to sit around and think. I have issues with anxiety anyways. Kinda making me second guess my cut cycle, 100mg test p, 100mg tren a, and 50/50 wins/anavar eod

Just finished 8 weeks of tren of a 16 week bulk cycle. Its my first with tren and sides seemed minimal but now being off of it for a week I"m having some major anxiety issues. Is this normal?

TREN can cause anxiety but there are many other reasons that can too.
Since your coming off of TREN,,, its most likely fluctuations of your hormone levels.

tren was awesome at 50/day. then i bumped to 70 and it was horribe anxiety, i was crying one minute, enraged the next, stalked 2 women, yelled at cops, got outa control. but when i quit, 2 days later it was like i was on zanax. completely calmed down, relaxed. the opposite of you tho, i never heard of people having that after they're off. maybe its something else.
i found propanolol works good for anxiety. its just a beta blocker but its good and wont fuck u up like benzos and shit.

I'm prescribed Paxil for anxiety/PTSD (really just annoyance with 90% of the human race) so maybe that is what has helped but I've run tren-A at 100mg a day years ago and never saw anything except crazy aggression and power.

I'm guessing it's probably more of a hormone issue than anything , but I've heard of guy getting anxiety wth EQ

It's not normal but nothing unusual by any means if that makes sense.
Tren is one of those compounds that can really wreak havoc on your anxiety levels....I get horrible panic attacks from it and cannot run it anymore due to that reason.

No you are not alone with your tren related anxiety, but I would advise against it in the future. If you can't tolerate it well, then why use it?
There are many other things you can try that will get you great results like high dose var, GH etc

It's not normal but nothing unusual by any means if that makes sense.
Tren is one of those compounds that can really wreak havoc on your anxiety levels....I get horrible panic attacks from it and cannot run it anymore due to that reason.

No you are not alone with your tren related anxiety, but I would advise against it in the future. If you can't tolerate it well, then why use it?
There are many other things you can try that will get you great results like high dose var, GH etc

I know over the years many of my guys have found they can tolerate TREN but in lower amounts and nothing extreme things like TREN ACE@ 20mg daily or 40mg EOD. I ran it last @ 40mg daily with no sides other than an over enhanced sex drive.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws