over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anxiety

no one is born with a xanax deficiency..

Right, but they can be born with low GABA levels or poor GABA-ergic transmission, which is exactly the issue that Xanax and other benzos address.

Your response about changing your thoughts is typical of someone with a healthy enough balance of neurotransmitters to be able to effectively practice and cultivate a different mood or perception. Unfortunately, for someone battling with real anxiety or depression that are not related to external events, only chemical assistance can get them back on track and give them back the tools to effectively change their thought patterns.

Right, but they can be born with low GABA levels or poor GABA-ergic transmission, which is exactly the issue that Xanax and other benzos address.

Your response about changing your thoughts is typical of someone with a healthy enough balance of neurotransmitters to be able to effectively practice and cultivate a different mood or perception. Unfortunately, for someone battling with real anxiety or depression that are not related to external events, only chemical assistance can get them back on track and give them back the tools to effectively change their thought patterns.

Hey brother I just want to let you know that I'm speaking from my own personal experience. I tried self medicating for 16 years before I realized that I had a problem that was not going to go away with any type of drug.. prescribed or not. I know what it's like to live in your own personal hell. I woke up afraid everyday of everything. Learning a different way to live life isn't easy but the proposition of continuing to live the way I was seemed even more difficult. I'm not here to judge those who use benzos and ssri's..
If it works for you then I'm really happy for ya, but they didn't for me. I know there are plenty of people who are still depressed while being professionally medicated.

I have said it once and ill say it again KAVA KAVA has been a god send for me. that along with a (slightly higher) HRT dose. has resulted in just about no panic attacks in years.

kava and medical MJ (for my back issues wich = sleep issues) have also helped alot as before the MJ alone would cause some axiety to extreme axiety.

I strongly reccomend you research kava kava.

and no its NOT liver toxic, if you use its roots the right way. dont use ethanol extracts
ether the raw root or CO2 extraction (I LOVE THIS ONE)

good luck man I know it can be HELL.

:)

Hey brother I just want to let you know that I'm speaking from my own personal experience. I tried self medicating for 16 years before I realized that I had a problem that was not going to go away with any type of drug.. prescribed or not. I know what it's like to live in your own personal hell. I woke up afraid everyday of everything. Learning a different way to live life isn't easy but the proposition of continuing to live the way I was seemed even more difficult. I'm not here to judge those who use benzos and ssri's..
If it works for you then I'm really happy for ya, but they didn't for me. I know there are plenty of people who are still depressed while being professionally medicated.

I totally agree with you.
i try to stay away from ANY of that.
to each there own. in the end "even tough it is HELL " is IS IN YOUR HEAD litrally. meditation and other thought tools to control thought I feel (in most cases not all) will help better then any pill (LONG TERM THAT IS)

xanax have a HUGE HUGE HUGE horrible PHYSICAL WITHDRAWL associated with them...i do take them on occassion when i feel i need them, but i try to steer clear....

You are a strong willed individual to be able to make those changes without assistance. I have struggled with mental health issues for all of my adult life, and I do not respond well to meds either. Benzos help in the very short term or for very difficult moments, but I have never taken them consistently because I do not want to depend on them or become addicted.

I have worked very hard to do everything right... diet, exercise, self help books, meditation. I have not given up. I just feel that there has got to be a med out there that will assist in changing my thought process.

I think too many people just want a drug to do all the work for them. I am against that. However, I am all for using meds to help give a person that little edge to take their efforts to the next level... and help them change their thought process for good.

For anyone struggling with just anxiety im telling you Buspar works wonderful. I do not think many have tried this. Plus it lets you be yourself while taking it. No drugged up feeling of being a space cadet. I feel no different now than i did before but just without the anxiety.

I had the same feelings and my DR. put me on Zoloft and it made things a lot worse for me. So he put me on Lexipro and it seemed to work better but is did mess with Sex Drive and it seemed to make me tired. I was on the Lex for about 3 months and then about 3 wks into my training program I took myself off slowly over about 1 wk I just started taking 1/2 a pill a day instead of 1 pill a day. One thing you need to make sure of is that you are not over-training. I used to try to hit the gym as many days a week as I could when I was on thinking that was what needed to be done. Until I started my research with Professional Muscle and read in one of the blogs that you should not train more than EOD because your nervous system cannot recover if you train every day it takes your nervous system 24 hours to recover no matter how much AAS you are taking, and Number 1 you will damage your nervous system and maybe have panic attacks. Number 2 you will not grow new muscle until your body takes care of your nervous system because it will repair it first and foremost. I hope this helps I know I have been on the EOD and sometimes an extra day every few weeks when I feel I need it. Gains have been good and still off the meds. **** One last not you should try to remove (Any) caffeine from your diet I noticed that caffeine seemed to be a the Root of the Problem.

Anxiety is a Bitch...

I had Acid Reflux-Gurd and it went up to my Nasal cavity and I couldn't get a good Breath and it felt like I had a Marble in my throat I couldn't sleep and had horrible anxiety attacks. The doc put me on Clonopins I take the lowest dose and 1/2 a tab when one comes on but it doesn't happen that often since I got the reflux in line.

I get anxiety related to my job and extremely high stress levels klinopin 5 mg worked great only use it PRN.

I had the same feelings and my DR. put me on Zoloft and it made things a lot worse for me. So he put me on Lexipro and it seemed to work better but is did mess with Sex Drive and it seemed to make me tired. I was on the Lex for about 3 months and then about 3 wks into my training program I took myself off slowly over about 1 wk I just started taking 1/2 a pill a day instead of 1 pill a day. One thing you need to make sure of is that you are not over-training. I used to try to hit the gym as many days a week as I could when I was on thinking that was what needed to be done. Until I started my research with Professional Muscle and read in one of the blogs that you should not train more than EOD because your nervous system cannot recover if you train every day it takes your nervous system 24 hours to recover no matter how much AAS you are taking, and Number 1 you will damage your nervous system and maybe have panic attacks. Number 2 you will not grow new muscle until your body takes care of your nervous system because it will repair it first and foremost. I hope this helps I know I have been on the EOD and sometimes an extra day every few weeks when I feel I need it. Gains have been good and still off the meds. **** One last not you should try to remove (Any) caffeine from your diet I noticed that caffeine seemed to be a the Root of the Problem.

yep, caffeine destroys peoples CNS

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311