over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any Steelers Fans Here

Philips

Registered
Just curious on thoughts about how they will do.

been a die hard fan since I was a little kid..but this is not going to be a repeat bro.
Ben will be off all year..his head is not in it. He got too cocky for his own good, it least off the field and it caught up to him.

No no man, you cant think that way. Thats bad. very bad. They are coming back after this by week everyone will be healed and they will win the superbowl again. Yep yep thats how its goin down!!!

|---[\\\\]>----------- Maverick hates them with a passion!

Not reallyu a Steelers fan but I do have lots of respect for their coach. A well coach and very discplined team.

I have been a Steelers fan since I was a young kid ......but I will tell you I think they will have trouble making the playoffs and I think they lose at San Diego this week........I have thought Big Ben was overrated and I think other teams are starting to see it . They will just make him try to win games and take everything else away ........You are starting to see it now and I believe it will get worse . I still like their O line and defense and believe they can get a win off anybody........last year things went their way but I think it was a timing thing .......This year sad to say , but I believe big Ben gets exposed for what he is ........a second or even 3rd tier QB........Lets cross our fingers and hope that I am wrong

Big Ben is done and so is the team this year. They have had so many weaknesses exposed already, all other teams have to do is watch the tapes. They are not going to win their division, yet alone make a wild card.

If by Steelers you mean Ravens, then YES! Had season tickets since 98' or 99' !

This year is looking good, all we needed was some solid leadership at the QB position.

:cool: CHIEFS :cool:

Philips said:
Just curious on thoughts about how they will do.

NO!! No Steelers fans here!;) :D

marbalizer99 said:
If by Steelers you mean Ravens, then YES! Had season tickets since 98' or 99' !

This year is looking good, all we needed was some solid leadership at the QB position.

i've been a big ravens fan for many years and they're definately kickin ass. all we need is to pound the freakin rock better and we're goin all the way baby!!! i watched a Ray Lewis interview last week and he said if you give me 20 points a game, i'll give you the 72 Dolphins.

Steelers fan here. Ben is not overated he is just coming off an insane last year, 2 major surgeriesin two months, oh and he is 24. So he lost a few games, would say he is far from washed up or overrated. The team has had a wealth of injuries this year, but still has one of the best O lines and Defenses in the game. They gave that Cincy game away the other week, and I will say this...the Jag just kicked our buts. I will make no excuses for that game. No I dont think its going to be an 13-3 season, but nore do I think Baltimore will keep up at this pace and I think against us and now NE Cincy showed that they are not untouchable. Either way, its a great division to play in, hard nose football at its best.

Other than that....Chicago and N.O. look very good IMO.

Diesel2323 said:
Steelers fan here. Ben is not overated he is just coming off an insane last year, 2 major surgeriesin two months, oh and he is 24. So he lost a few games, would say he is far from washed up or overrated. The team has had a wealth of injuries this year, but still has one of the best O lines and Defenses in the game. They gave that Cincy game away the other week, and I will say this...the Jag just kicked our buts. I will make no excuses for that game. No I dont think its going to be an 13-3 season, but nore do I think Baltimore will keep up at this pace and I think against us and now NE Cincy showed that they are not untouchable. Either way, its a great division to play in, hard nose football at its best.

Other than that....Chicago and N.O. look very good IMO.

AFC North
Baltimore 4-0
Cincinnati 3-1
Pittsburgh 1-2
Cleveland 1-3

At Pittsburgh's rate, the Ravens could lose both games against the Steelers and still be ahead of them :D Seriously though, I think the Chargers were the Raven's "test" considering who they have played so far and a W is a pass. Steelers are always a challenge and I'm excited for the Nov. 26th home game against them.

WHO CARES!!! Can someone beat my BEARS!!!
The answer is hell no! I know JBK has my back on this one. Ravens can't keep up with them and I don't think anyone can at this point. If Grossman continues to progress from game to game like he has and they can run the rock when they want to, your toast when you come to the CHI!!! They take away the run and force you to pass and I think there pass defence is almost beter than there run. There Nickel is sick........ we don't have Houshyourmama but we will have a Championship!

Armageddon said:
WHO CARES!!! Can someone beat my BEARS!!!
The answer is hell no! I know JBK has my back on this one. Ravens can't keep up with them and I don't think anyone can at this point. If Grossman continues to progress from game to game like he has and they can run the rock when they want to, your toast when you come to the CHI!!! They take away the run and force you to pass and I think there pass defence is almost beter than there run. There Nickel is sick........ we don't have Houshyourmama but we will have a Championship!

YUP, MIAMI CAN :D

PS...How bout them Ravens!

Actually the Steelers dont have many weaknesses, its just the turnovers are killing them. 10 of them in the last 2 games to be exact. Bens putting up some serious numbers in yardage but his damn interceptions are killing the team. Its hard to watch them go out like this.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131