advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else live a great life but just feel down and out, almost aggravated day to day?

You go alone? I love that stuff and I have a rigged up landcruiser that should be used for that but instead it’s a highway Queen, nobody else enjoys that stuff but me…
yup plan on going alone.
my skateboard sessions r super relaxing and great escape also

i know what you mean about expecting something bad, feeling something not right etc. i lived that way for sooooo long. i literally am just getting out of it with this "new me" kinda thing i been doing.

i dont have time so cant write much but a big part of it is letting go.
i will explain later.

Sounds a lot like dopamine down regulation.

Cut way back on social media, TV, video games, jerking off. Try to spend 1-2 hours everyday (or as much as you can)
Sitting quietly alone. No music, no activities, no exercise. Become still. And no thinking. Thinking and disassociating with time (day dreaming) is also an addiction. Body still, mind still.

It’s SOO fucking hard. But it WORKS. Once you become happy in that state^^^ you will see how a good country song, a hug, a movie, can be so overwhelmingly joyful.

Pharmaceutical….BPC 157 and Bromantane 50mg sublingual can help restore dopamine upregulation.

While your doing this, no heavy Stims, no booze, no nicotine, no kratom, just enough coffee to survive.

Basically to summarize this point join a monk monaster for a little while. Shaved head is optional.

I live a great life, I look good, my dick works great, I'm successful, I'm healthy, my family is healthy, my relatives are awesome, my friends are animals and girls love me.

Why do I wake up feeling so damn down every day?
Possibly because your great life isn't really all that great. Waking up feeling down every day isn't winning any trophies in the World's Greatest Life Awards. Doesn't sound great.

Perhaps the reason is the things you're looking at as to what constitutes a "great life" are rarely any of the things that make life great. You may wake up everyday feeling hollow because superficial things are hollow. (Money, career, looks, vacations, sex, BBing, etc). How about intimacy?

I thought it was drug related so I've dropped everything other than 4iu gh a day, 500mg cyp and 200mg DHB a week. That and metformin along with some b12 and misc supplements, nothing extreme or mind altering at all but unfortunately it hasn't changed.
Sounds like drugs are still definitely a contributing factor.

So pretty much I'm back here looking to drugs for answers, it pains me to say that but that's where it is at this point. I'm not so sure I want to take mind altering depression stuff for the rest of my life that just comes with a whole other set of side effects but there must be something I can at least try. Wasn't there some peptides or something that put you in a good mood? I don't know, I know I'm reaching here but just tired of feeling this way for no reason......
You're looking for the answer to 'fulfillment in life' in pill form. It doesn't exist. Medication can get you out of downward spiral but it will still be you putting forth the effort to rebuild your broken life. Ideally, so that you can learn to find happiness naturally, on your own, and in time, slowly wean off the meds.

I'm not some mental midget that needs a pep talk or some psyche evaluation, really I'm not, I know I live a good life and I tell myself that all the time and believe it in my head. I don't need a break or vacation, I take plenty of those, I could have a girl real or just fun anytime I wanted it's nothing to do with that stuff where I need a "change" or some jolt. I have plenty of support from my family, friends and relatives....life is good some may even say my life is great. So why can't I shake this feeling? The feeling that something is always wrong and I'm annoyed that I feel that way, almost like a feeling of impending doom and I'm frustrated that I can't shake it because I know it's not real. I get worried that maybe over these years I've messed with my hormones so much that this is just how it is now.
Asking for advice or help takes courage. And what you need, our sponsors don't carry.

There comes a time in many peoples' lives where they look around, having accomplished all the things in life they were told would bring them happiness, and they find they are not happy. You've built what appears to be, from an outside glance, a wonderful life. "Hollow" is the word you used? It's a good word. It's a word indicative of a lack of fulfillment.

Many good responses here. I won't go over them again. But you have to detox from everything and talk to someone. This is a good first step. I think what you need to do is get involved in a social group or get more in touch with nature. They're always looking for volunteer work. You are not the sum total of your achievements or possessions. More often than not, the things you own, wind up owning you.

For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world yet lose himself in the process.

outdoors been huge positive thing for me
huuuge
like i might rustic camp lol
just bought a generator in case i do...gotta have laptop powered up so i can post on pro m ;)

this. mother nature and the universe, the only two things I need. I'm fortunate to live close to some pretty decent hiking and enjoy my new hobby of shrooming. my current goal is to vacate to the old growth forests of the pacific northwest, get lost and hunt for mushrooms and anything else along the way. I have, HAVE to get away from the city and people. if you currently have no outlet like this, I highly recommend it

this. mother nature and the universe, the only two things I need. I'm fortunate to live close to some pretty decent hiking and enjoy my new hobby of shrooming. my current goal is to vacate to the old growth forests of the pacific northwest, get lost and hunt for mushrooms and anything else along the way. I have, HAVE to get away from the city and people. if you currently have no outlet like this, I highly recommend it
you got that right brotha, i dont live close to what i call great hiking but i have been hiking and climbing for awhile, close to home i will get out by the river and hike it for a few miles before i turn back just got to watch for the coral snakes and cotton mouths, i also get out and cycle during the hottest part of the day so no one else is there, honestly man i dont like being around crowds, i take a few trips a year out to Co usually Ouray/Silverton area, most the time in the off season, depending on time of year get out on some rock or ice, also can go out and hike 10-15 miles and never see a soul, was out in your area a few years ago on Mt Rainier and climbed the Kautz Route.

A few dfferent possibilities that pop up at the top of my head...

(1) chemical imbalance

(2) unresolved psycho-emotional-relational issues (even at the subconscious level)

(3) past trauma/abuse

(4) feelings of guilt

(5) too much focus on the reality that we live in a world filled with injustice, sin, suffering, evil, and death, without also remembering or realizing that God is good (in Jesus) and has promised to make things right in the end

.....or could be a combination of those things ..

you got that right brotha, i dont live close to what i call great hiking but i have been hiking and climbing for awhile, close to home i will get out by the river and hike it for a few miles before i turn back just got to watch for the coral snakes and cotton mouths, i also get out and cycle during the hottest part of the day so no one else is there, honestly man i dont like being around crowds, i take a few trips a year out to Co usually Ouray/Silverton area, most the time in the off season, depending on time of year get out on some rock or ice, also can go out and hike 10-15 miles and never see a soul, was out in your area a few years ago on Mt Rainier and climbed the Kautz Route.

funnily enough, I was just offered a job in Colorado that I'm still considering and the state has always been a bit of a bucket list place for me I've yet to visit, although I've known several people who have moved there and loved it. I need to take a damn ample vacation out there to get the feel for it...

I've never even seen the Rockies, or was too young to remember. only mountain range I've ever seen are the Smoky Mountains, Appalachia. apparently not 'real mountains' lol

funnily enough, I was just offered a job in Colorado that I'm still considering and the state has always been a bit of a bucket list place for me I've yet to visit, although I've known several people who have moved there and loved it. I need to take a damn ample vacation out there to get the feel for it...

I've never even seen the Rockies, or was too young to remember. only mountain range I've ever seen are the Smoky Mountains, Appalachia. apparently not 'real mountains' lol
an easy trip if you ever make it out to the area i mentioned ( San Juans ) is to fly into Montrose Co, and its only about a 45 minute drive to Ouray, im going in about 2 weeks and will be there a week, but like mentioned man even getting out and hiking in flat hot ass Texas i can have solitude out there for a few hours, it really helps mental health, sometimes if you get stuck in that dark corner so to speak just get out in nature, taking that first step to do it may be the hardest.

I have plenty of time. And that's one you shouldn't quit cold turkey because you have a huge huge chance of getting a heart attack

Im pretty sure it’s seizures lol not a heart attack.. Which of course can cause complications in their own right...

I too was prescribed Xanax back in Jan of 2019, doc wanted me on 1mg twice a day but I took 0.5 twice a day for the first month just to keep the edge off all day, then slowly started reducing that then I started with “exposure therapy” and putting myself in positions that gave me anxiety/panic attacks and working through them, if I needed the Xanax I would take it, but I’d try my best to work through it and breathe... By April of 2019 I had stopped completely and since then there’s been a few occasions where I’d take 0.5mg, but I haven’t used it in probably over a year, still have like 10-15 pills left and I keep 2 in my wallet at all times as my little “security blanket” lol

I actually had anxiety yesterday when I left the gym and it creeped up on me twice, the first one I ignored and got through it then like 5 min later it came on harder, was harder for me to breathe, my heart rate increased out of no where and I felt light headed (I was driving too) and I just did the pause breathing stuff, breathe in slow, hold for couple seconds, release slow, hold and repeat and I was on the phone with my girl who also walked me through it and I was fine 5-10 min later...

After the “exposure therapy” it’s been easier, I was clinging on to the Xanax because that feeling of anxiety or a panic attack sometimes feels like you’re dying or having a heart attack and I would freak myself out and it would get worse and I even had to call rescue once lol, but once my hypochondria got the best of me and I literally got everything possible checked out to make sure it really was just anxiety, I was able to deal with it as such and power through it...

It all started similar to OP where I was clinging on to my business and I had failed and lost a bunch of money and business partner robbed me etc, but I’m grateful for the experience because I learned so much and now I’m doing better than ever... Unlike OP though the depression or the alike feeling he describes isn’t there anymore but my anxiety still lurks in the background..

Basically to summarize this point join a monk monaster for a little while. Shaved head is optional.

I literally almost said live like a monk lol.

But kidding aside, they probably are truly some of the most happiest humans.

I think our brains are just not evolving rapidly enough to keep up.

Just think….200 years ago, which is just a blip in evolutionary time…the big inventions were….the electric magnet, barbed wire, reinforced concrete, the grahm bell telephone (1876)

Daily Brain stimulation is 10,000x that now.

I live a great life, I look good, my dick works great, I'm successful, I'm healthy, my family is healthy, my relatives are awesome, my friends are animals and girls love me.

Why do I wake up feeling so damn down every day? Just down about life in general, always feeling like something is wrong when nothing actually is. I thought it was drug related so I've dropped everything other than 4iu gh a day, 500mg cyp and 200mg DHB a week. That and metformin along with some b12 and misc supplements, nothing extreme or mind altering at all but unfortunately it hasn't changed.

I'm not some mental midget that needs a pep talk or some psyche evaluation, really I'm not, I know I live a good life and I tell myself that all the time and believe it in my head. I don't need a break or vacation, I take plenty of those, I could have a girl real or just fun anytime I wanted it's nothing to do with that stuff where I need a "change" or some jolt. I have plenty of support from my family, friends and relatives....life is good some may even say my life is great. So why can't I shake this feeling? The feeling that something is always wrong and I'm annoyed that I feel that way, almost like a feeling of impending doom and I'm frustrated that I can't shake it because I know it's not real. I get worried that maybe over these years I've messed with my hormones so much that this is just how it is now.

So pretty much I'm back here looking to drugs for answers, it pains me to say that but that's where it is at this point. I'm not so sure I want to take mind altering depression stuff for the rest of my life that just comes with a whole other set of side effects but there must be something I can at least try. Wasn't there some peptides or something that put you in a good mood? I don't know, I know I'm reaching here but just tired of feeling this way for no reason......
I feel best when I help kids. Working with underprivileged kids is very rewarding. Look into coaching or tutoring needy kids. Special kids like Down’s syndrome are awesome to work with. Helping people is a great way to take your mind off yourself and make you feel better.

I feel best when I help kids. Working with underprivileged kids is very rewarding. Look into coaching or tutoring needy kids. Special kids like Down’s syndrome are awesome to work with. Helping people is a great way to take your mind off yourself and make you feel better.
Spot on post right here.

Funny you say that JJ, I used to volunteer at a children's hospital I randomly befriended one of the kids while visiting a nurse friend there and it just became a regular thing. It hurt bad when the first kid I befriended passed but I still kept going for the other kids, I stopped when it started being about the moms using me in weird ways....that's a whole topic.

I have been thinking about going back but I think my head needs to be in a better place before I do, I'm not going to use the kids to make me feel better then I am no better than the moms that made me leave the first time.

Funny you say that JJ, I used to volunteer at a children's hospital I randomly befriended one of the kids while visiting a nurse friend there and it just became a regular thing. It hurt bad when the first kid I befriended passed but I still kept going for the other kids, I stopped when it started being about the moms using me in weird ways....that's a whole topic.

I have been thinking about going back but I think my head needs to be in a better place before I do, I'm not going to use the kids to make me feel better then I am no better than the moms that made me leave the first time.
That sucks that the moms treated you badly, :(.

my mother was a sociopath with whom I'll never reconcile but never let it be a barrier to helping others

@FrancisK……I would urge you to be in a very strong place before helping at a hospital.

You see people at their worst. Family I’m chaos, the patient in fear, pain, and suffering. Nurses see what most people would deem “life changing paradigm shift” on a weekly basis.

It’s the nose rewarding job you ckkkd have, but also hard. I don’t know a nurse that isn’t on antidepressants, above average alcohol consumption, benzos, divorced, or a combination of some of the above.

But volunteering you can “dose” the exposure I guess.

This is a great thread guys.

That sucks that the moms treated you badly, :(.

I wasn't treated badly by them, in fact it was quite the opposite. I wish they had treated me bad instead of what they actually tried to use me as....

I was also a big brother but that was a lot of years ago and I don’t think right now would be a good time to jump back into any of that stuff. It’s not something you use to make you feel good about yourself, that is wrong and I may end up doing more harm than good.

Although the premise that I need more fulfillment in my life I agree with, you don’t really get that from friends and family because you’re supposed to help friends and family it’s expected, at least that’s how I see it.

Thank you very sincerely for the replies everyone, it means a lot to me. Let me reply to some of the questions and comments, if I miss one it’s definitely not because I didn’t hear what you said or it wasn’t valuable to me….

No high blood pressure thankfully

This worries me because you could be spot on, this might just be who I am and what enables me to be successful, I know a lot of successful people who could say the same including close relatives. I did quit cigs haven’t had one in a couple weeks now I believe, been feeling good about that actually. Perhaps it has exasperated it but it was an issue before as well.

Dropping the DHB might be a good plan to start addressing it, kids and grandkids are a beautiful things I plan to get there myself one day.

I like this, thank you!

Besides the gym im always working on my business or the next new business to make a better life for the people I care about. But I do need more of that, not just making money. I live in a nice leave it to beaver town and my family has a hobby farm, I love animals and the outdoors I get a lot of that otherwise I would start there too.

Yep screw the cigs, November through March I am on TRT only and a couple months in there if not more I go off everything completely not even a multivitamin.

It is anxiety and I have been more open about it lately to people, but it’s not the part of myself I enjoy exposing obviously. I’ve always been the rock, ready to take on the world and while I still have that attitude internally I feel like run down garbage.

That is the first thing I would have suggested to someone else, social media is poison it gives you a completely false view of the world. I don’t have any, unless you count snapchat.

I do need more hobbies, you are definitely correct but I’ve been living like this for so long….work then gym then home for so long it’s like where do you start? I go out of town a lot for fun but whenever i had free time at home I always just put it back into my business. I don’t want to start building ships or playing video games….

Wise words and I can’t argue with any of it, being older and evaluating is definitely playing into it.

Believe it or not I do more for others than I would ever do for myself, strangers through volunteer work as well as family. Not tooting my own horn but it’s the truth, I wish it were as simple as that. Also unless it’s rare sorry occasions not really a drug or alcohol guy.

Yea I was on tren and dropped that, I was also running sdrol and Anavar earlier in the summer and dropped. Not on any AI’s I have needed them and haven’t done blood work since earlier in the summer. No sleep or pain meds or recreation drugs. I do think dropping the DHB and going to a true TRT does will help, I’m willing to try anything I’m tired of feeling like this.
You are not running people down with your feelings if they care for you.
There are elite boxers that have anxiety, UFC fighters, NFL players.
It’s a natural instinct, recognize it and have a good friend or family member help you out, you’ll thank them later.

Besides checking for underlying health issues. If you are curious to try something that you can do by yourself which is tried and tested with great results over the decades it has been studied. Especially in men. I would look into self authoring. The program is challenging, as it forces you to put answers on paper to questions that you are unwilling or incapable of answering without self reflection. Lots of information about self authoring. Oprah even did a show about it lol. I did Jordan Peterson's. He is also one of the pioneers for it. I like his philosophy and read all of his books. He has some great videos on you tube if you are interested.

Your title tells me that there is a possibility that you lost your purpose. I am sure other things are going on, but your title says that you are not passionate about what you do on a daily basis.

"People who spend time writing carefully about themselves become happier, less anxious and depressed and physically healthier. They become more productive, persistent and engaged in life. This is because thinking about where you came from, who you are and where you are going helps you chart a simpler and more rewarding path through life."

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131