advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else live a great life but just feel down and out, almost aggravated day to day?

I have no answers, I have the same problem myself. If you find the fix, let me know lol.

There are a lot of drugs that can help to a degree. You have Wellbutrin for example, and it's also used for smoking cessation. What happened with me though, when I started Wellbutrin, is I noticed I started putting in 2 pouches of snus instead of 1. I wasn't getting the same effects from the nicotine lol.
Some here call Wellbutrin Hellbutrin though lol.

One product that was mentioned was the non-classical stimulant Bromantane. Boosts dopamine and works as a dopamine booster would, even higher sex drive.

Im pretty sure it’s seizures lol not a heart attack.. Which of course can cause complications in their own right...

I too was prescribed Xanax back in Jan of 2019, doc wanted me on 1mg twice a day but I took 0.5 twice a day for the first month just to keep the edge off all day, then slowly started reducing that then I started with “exposure therapy” and putting myself in positions that gave me anxiety/panic attacks and working through them, if I needed the Xanax I would take it, but I’d try my best to work through it and breathe... By April of 2019 I had stopped completely and since then there’s been a few occasions where I’d take 0.5mg, but I haven’t used it in probably over a year, still have like 10-15 pills left and I keep 2 in my wallet at all times as my little “security blanket” lol

I actually had anxiety yesterday when I left the gym and it creeped up on me twice, the first one I ignored and got through it then like 5 min later it came on harder, was harder for me to breathe, my heart rate increased out of no where and I felt light headed (I was driving too) and I just did the pause breathing stuff, breathe in slow, hold for couple seconds, release slow, hold and repeat and I was on the phone with my girl who also walked me through it and I was fine 5-10 min later...

After the “exposure therapy” it’s been easier, I was clinging on to the Xanax because that feeling of anxiety or a panic attack sometimes feels like you’re dying or having a heart attack and I would freak myself out and it would get worse and I even had to call rescue once lol, but once my hypochondria got the best of me and I literally got everything possible checked out to make sure it really was just anxiety, I was able to deal with it as such and power through it...

It all started similar to OP where I was clinging on to my business and I had failed and lost a bunch of money and business partner robbed me etc, but I’m grateful for the experience because I learned so much and now I’m doing better than ever... Unlike OP though the depression or the alike feeling he describes isn’t there anymore but my anxiety still lurks in the background..
Yea I too keep 1 with me at all times just in case.but mine are 2mg

As far as the heart attack it's both seizures and heart attack. I know 2 people that quit cold turkey and died of heart attack. Google it and you see.

But yea when that hits you at least me the breathing technique and all that doesn’t work. It just hits me so hard I think I'm die so I can't handle it

Why not seek out professional help in the psychological field. Mental health goes a long way. Can’t hurt to look around and see what’s available near you.

My way of dealing with things is extremely unhealthy, but I learned it young and never changed. Basically push all those feelings deep down and suppress them. Been doing that for 20+ years. My wife hates it because I never open up about things that have gone terribly wrong in my life. It’s easier for me to swallow it up, push it deep down, and move forward.

So in summation, do as I say, not as I do! Hope you get things worked out!

Cage

Why not seek out professional help in the psychological field. Mental health goes a long way. Can’t hurt to look around and see what’s available near you.

My way of dealing with things is extremely unhealthy, but I learned it young and never changed. Basically push all those feelings deep down and suppress them. Been doing that for 20+ years. My wife hates it because I never open up about things that have gone terribly wrong in my life. It’s easier for me to swallow it up, push it deep down, and move forward.

Cage

Same, I was always taught that feelings are negligible and worthless. I wasn’t taught that maliciously that’s just how it ended up. I keep everything inside which I know isn’t good, it’s only been lately that I’ve been opening up about it because I feel like I need to change it.

Cage
this is an excellent way of getting a heart attack or mental breakdown
dont deal with shit, ever
Im glad you realize its very unhealthy

Same, I was always taught that feelings are negligible and worthless. I wasn’t taught that maliciously that’s just how it ended up. I keep everything inside which I know isn’t good, it’s only been lately that I’ve been opening up about it because I feel like I need to change it.

being a fuckin automaton is all fine and well for some people, but no, most aren't designed like that. don't feel bad or stupid for acknowledging certain emotions, especially when it's threatening your quality of life. this fuckin country allows and provides so much, but we always strive to be bigger and better, don't we? enough is never enough. I get it, we're the land of the biggest and the best. not really, but that's what we think.

what do you feel yourself wanting the most? is it to get away from people? get lost in the woods? is it going down that route, or is it business related? you don't feel you're where you should be? feel like starting something else? you seem an anxious type, like myself, so you either need to be busy or you need to be (mostly) alone. I can only offer advice from that perspective, although I feel I'm completely off base

Besides checking for underlying health issues. If you are curious to try something that you can do by yourself which is tried and tested with great results over the decades it has been studied. Especially in men. I would look into self authoring. The program is challenging, as it forces you to put answers on paper to questions that you are unwilling or incapable of answering without self reflection. Lots of information about self authoring. Oprah even did a show about it lol. I did Jordan Peterson's. He is also one of the pioneers for it. I like his philosophy and read all of his books. He has some great videos on you tube if you are interested.

Your title tells me that there is a possibility that you lost your purpose. I am sure other things are going on, but your title says that you are not passionate about what you do on a daily basis.

"People who spend time writing carefully about themselves become happier, less anxious and depressed and physically healthier. They become more productive, persistent and engaged in life. This is because thinking about where you came from, who you are and where you are going helps you chart a simpler and more rewarding path through life."

I was going to say this. You beat me too it. Without purpose life feels meaningless.

I have read this through and all the responses a few times now and been try to relate it to how i got out the rut, dont get me wrong i can still fall back in but only for a day.

I would go back to trt(proper trt) and totally change things up as much as you can. Dont go to the gym, ride a bike, do yoga or something else out of your normal activities.

Forget about strict eating. Just eat balanced diet and 3 times a day. Try that for a couple of weeks to a month and see if it doesnt swing things round.

I had so many things that i thought were priorities and necessary and boy was i wrong. I was a creature of habit that i thought was holding me together but it was actually holding me back.

Sometimes we need these little resets, not all people and i was even able to go back to 80% of my normal routine that i was before.

Everyone is different and some people thrive off routine but some people it slowly cripples over time that you dont know its happening to you.

I did go on valdoxan which is a antidepressant that doesnt effect dopamine regulation(pretty sure thats what my shrink said) and i could come off it when ever i wanted. I honestly dont think it did that much and was super expensive.

I really hope you find what you are looking for and feel a lot better because i know what its like.

I did basically everything right, eat healthily, no smoking or drinking ever, get plenty of sleep, have a loving family, and a job I enjoy...
I did not look forward to tomorrow, nor even waking up. Not "depressed" in the stereotypical sense, but apathetic and anhedonic. Joy was fleeting and temporary.

But over time I learned my dopamine is probably in the shitter.
Besides the motivational and appetite aspects of dopamine, there were physical symptoms. When on Nandrolone I would get RLS real bad for example.
As neurotransmitters can not be materially measured I decided to monkey with mine. That's what we do, right? ;)

I have played with Wellbutrin for years, and when I made the jump from 150 to 300mg a few months ago everything changed.
I view meds like this the same as my asthma medicine or other routine medications. Sometimes things are just out of whack, and the chemical world of the physical is often the core of the mental.

I did basically everything right, eat healthily, no smoking or drinking ever, get plenty of sleep, have a loving family, and a job I enjoy...
I did not look forward to tomorrow, nor even waking up. Not "depressed" in the stereotypical sense, but apathetic and anhedonic. Joy was fleeting and temporary.

Besides the motivational and appetite aspects of dopamine, there were physical symptoms. When on Nandrolone I would get RLS real bad for example.
As neurotransmitters can not be materially measured I decided to monkey with mine. That's what we do, right? ;)

I have played with Wellbutrin for years, and when I made the jump from 150 to 300mg a few months ago everything changed.
I view meds like this the same as my asthma medicine or other routine medications. Sometimes things are just out of whack, and the chemical world of the physical is often the core of the mental.
Man I love to hear this, not people struggling obviously, but looking at chemical imbalances in our brain as not something to be ashamed of or anything, some bad stigma, but just as part of a total self health, seeing no difference between that and blood pressure, etc meds. Those meds can often be just what is needed to allow better handling of stress, etc and is nothing to be ashamed of. For many it is part of being a better husband, father, friend, employee etc. One could say we do it not just for ourselves but for those we care about.

Nandrolone is a beast when it comes to depression.
Fury was suspended over nandrolone and I'm guessing since he had to come off he went into a suicidal depression.
He doesn't admit it was from the nandrolne use.. but knowing he was suspended for nandrolne and knowing he had bad depression I put two and two together. I could be wrong, but if I had to bet I'd say his depression was a result of sudden stoppage of nandrolone

I was going to say this. You beat me too it. Without purpose life feels meaningless.
We are like minded! I do believe developing a purpose in life as one of my principles for life. A life with principles and morals is a life worth passing on to the next generation.

Bro it's not just you, society as a whole is feeling this way. Majority of people are this way. Social media is contributing a lot to that and we don't even know it.

If you have Facebook and Instagram, take a 3 weeks break and see how you feel
Agreed here, social media can be beneficial but it is a double edged sword. Social media can bring some real problems with its advantages

Nandrolone is a beast when it comes to depression.
Fury was suspended over nandrolone and I'm guessing since he had to come off he went into a suicidal depression.
He doesn't admit it was from the nandrolne use.. but knowing he was suspended for nandrolne and knowing he had bad depression I put two and two together. I could be wrong, but if I had to bet I'd say his depression was a result of sudden stoppage of nandrolone

It's never made me depressed, but other dopamine insufficiency traits surfaced like restless leg syndrome. RLS got real annoying at times when trying to sleep. Never happened again since I went on Wellbutrin.

Thanks for sharing Hawkmoon.

I'm assuming you are saying everything changed for te better.

Do you take the 300mg at once or split it and do you take it in the morning?

Also how long were you running it before you could see the improvement?

Thanks again.

Anyone taking Wellbutrin?
I'm taking it as well. Been on antidepressants for almost 25 years, mostly due to panic syndrome. Depression still there. I was on venlafaxine for years, then added mirtazapine. The "california rocket fuel" combo that is thought to be one of the most potent combos. A year ago I was really down in the dumps and psych said we can try adding Wellbutrin while reducing the venlafaxin to a minimum. Yes I know, 3 antidepressants! Pushing it. Took 150mg for a few weeks then increaset to 300mg, once daily, depot tablet. There was a noticeable improvement in mood to my surprise, nothing seems to have worked much for me. What happened though, after a couple of months I was starting to feel somewhat manic. It was partly a good feeling but also scary. So I got off it on my own but then started again and so far so good.

Wellbutrin is kind of a stimulant, can be bad if anxious already. I know why my psych suggested it, I presented as a real depressive, real slow and apathetic, she most likely thought I needed an "upper" lol.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws