over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone else puke up acid when on cycle

MrCyp

Banned
Last cycle i did was about 2years ago and as I started getting bigger and bigger the heartburn got outta control. Many nights i'd wake up coughing and get a nice splash of stomach acid i'd puke up. Only really happens in mid night. So I went to dr and he just recommened I take prilosec but I requested an endoscopy to see if any damage occured and I was fine. They took some biopsys and all was good. So after I dropped from around 260 down to about 245 the problem went way. Well I recently started a cycle again and im around 255 lbs right now. Much leaner than years ago and my diet is also much better(before I was mass calorie fast food,etc..) Im noticing the same thing is happening again though. I started some priolsec to see if it goes away, but im wondering if anyone else gets bad heartburn and burps up acid on cycle and when they go up alot in weight.

havent really noticed it on cycle but when i was 257 it was bad. yea wake up 2 or 3 AM with puke or acid is tough. but as the wieght went away so did the problem.
priolsecn did no good. but nexium was the shit at first i had to take 1 AM 1 PM but i was puking after every meal also. but after 2 weeks 2 a day i started 1 every 4 days and could eat anything. you still dont want to eat after 6 or 7 PM.

YES

it only happens to me during winter bulking and I have noticed that prilosec in the morning before eating with my coffee helps but also take digestive enzymes with every meal and stay away from caffeine and soda or anything carbonated.

I get this too. Mine gets significantly worse if I am running any orals also.

I had the same thing with My last cycle. Nexium was the best thing I found to help it.

I take a pepcid or two before bed and it takes care of the problem.

I used to get horrible heart burn as well. It got even worse after the docs put me on immunosuppressants. Now I've been prescribed prevacid and protonix and those 2 acid reducers have completely eliminated any heart burn issues.

High b.p. and water retention really contribute to the acid reflux while on a bulker. It used to happen to me too. You gotta pay to play, I guess. Dbol would always do it to me too. I sure am glad those days are over.

I 3rd that...lol in all seriousness though the prilosec & the chewable rolaids worked wonders for Me

I 3rd that...lol in all seriousness though the prilosec & the chewable rolaids worked wonders for Me

For me I tried xantac, prilosec and a host of other otc heart burn relievers but they all only worked for a few hours and the heart burn came back. The only thing that killed my heartburn on a daily basis was protonix and prevacid, both being script. I'm guessing it's because they are stronger.

I had the same problem, was due to too much red meat .. but I was eating something like 5lbs of beef a day, no wonder my stomach couldnt support it anymore

There are some really good medicines for this kind of problem, check with your doc asap if it continues cause it can become a real nightmare

Yea i always have acid reflux but when on cycle it is rediculous!! Been popping tums for years and just got ahold of prilosec.....shit is great dont wake up in the middle of the night and have to eat tums like candy!

I've been using one generic prilosec(omnaprazole) every morning before breakfast and havent had an issue yet. Im gonna cut back to taking one EOD and see what happens.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws