mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone suffer or did suffer from Obsessive thinking?

7 days? I don't think so. It might be legit but the title is a gimmick. Like "30 Second Abs".

Exactly. Being a pro with OCD I can tell you this revolves around serotonin and behavioral techniques. I had the top Drs in the world and 7 days is not realistic.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like some of the symptoms of OCD....I had it bad from a child up to my early 20s. I'm talking BAD such that I was a lab rat at Yale University at the age of 16 for Luvox before it was FDA approved in a double blind placebo controlled study.

Problem was I had to come off my Prozac which worked wonders and after a month I gave up on the study and wanted my Prozac back... I probably had the sugar pill anyway as I noticed no relief from the Luvox during the study.

A lot of it is behavioral but at the age of 21 I was fed up and told doc I'm done with all the drugs and I'd deal with it on my own. I also realized why they kept taking blood from me. One of the reasons for the blood work was Prozac really rasies liver enzymes and I wanted nothing to do with that shit.

As you age and mature you grow out of a lot of it and just deal with it every day. It's also the main reason I've been so successful in business as well in developing my physique. It's true OCD where you are addicted to something you put your mind too. Most creative businessmen are like that. Most of them are millionaires and billionaires.

Back to your issue. The thoughts are fucked up yes and still today those nutty things run through my head. I just try to move on and that's it can't help it. Not sick thoughts like doing bad things but visualization of bad things happening to people I know. Really fucking stupid nasty shit you see in movies and then my mind applies it to loved ones. So fucking stupid but I deal with it.

The focus it gives me in the gym is beyond amazing though. Meaning the OCD and deep thoughts.

In your case the truth is you just have to tell yourself to fucking man up and move on. This is not an insult at you just shit I've done over there years to grow out of shit like that .

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Fantastic post... i see myself on these words

I don't think it means 7 days literally,I should have stated that,my bad.just the title of his program.it took about a month to really control my ocd.now I rarely have an issue with ocd at all.the guys that offers the program suffered from ocd for years.I myself had it for many years.he'll just give it a try,it was the only thing that worked for me.believe me I seen 20 drs and tried everything drugs wise under the sun too.so.I do truly know what it's like to suffer from ocd

I'm not sure exactly how you mean obsessive thinking but I often find myself thinking about terrible horrifying scenarios happening to my kids like getting kidnapped or a horrible accident happening to them. to the point I have anxiety over it. Then I'm like why the hell am I thinking of this ridiculous stuff? I have to concentrate on something else or turn on music or TV to get my mind off it. It happens to me at least 3 times per week.

I do the same thing only with my dog since I don't have children. I have had him for around 7 months and have imagined horrible things happening to him until I throw myself into other things to quit thinking about it.

Meditation! lets all my thoughts settle and clears the mind! Very hard at first but well worth the benefits.

I wouldn't be suprised if most anabolic users have some for of ocd pertaining to focusing on one's own body. I know I have it to an extent.

I agree with the above poster that meditation is pretty much great for calming the thoughts. Takes a ton of work though.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear