over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone use GNC protein lately?

gungalunga

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I got a coupon for 20% off at a local GNC in the mail. Is their protein worth buying or would I just be wasting my money?

Gnc is so high bro. I use a1 supplements. They have but 1 get 1 free deals and sometimes but 1 get 2 free deals

Gnc is so high bro. I use a1 supplements. They have but 1 get 1 free deals and sometimes but 1 get 2 free deals

OK thanks. Do you think the quality of their protein is legit, or do they use fillers like maltodextrin as some fly by night companies do?

Their protein is fine if you don't mind paying a higher cost. Look for an isolate or one with lower carbs ifn your worried about maltodextrin. I don't think they would lie on the labels.

paying more for shit lmao.

I can barely even digest their protein (whey concentrate)

Their protein is fine if you don't mind paying a higher cost. Look for an isolate or one with lower carbs ifn your worried about maltodextrin. I don't think they would lie on the labels.

You’d be wrong. This industry is full of dirt bags/shady companies.

OP, use true nutrition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone ever use BSN Syntha 6 Edge? A website has buy one get one 50% off on 3.86lb containers plus free shipping.

Gnc is good but high prices this is only protein i buy there and my amino acids thats it everything else i get from food and i only drink my protein shake after workout ive tried all of the proteins there i used to spend 200$ a week there when i didnt know any better and was an idiot when i started working out. Rich piani
9c80a2f476bd696e6d32b251a1dc33f5.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

OK thanks. Do you think the quality of their protein is legit, or do they use fillers like maltodextrin as some fly by night companies do?

They sell different brands bro. Right now they have epiq isolate buy 1 get 2 free and its good stuff for the price

They sell different brands bro. Right now they have epiq isolate buy 1 get 2 free and its good stuff for the price

Just saw that on the a1 website. That is a pretty great deal. Thanks for the info....

Been using the GNC pure isolate for over a year now. Pretty much since it came out. Don't know why every one is saying the price is high. $59.99 for 5 lbs of isolate is about the cheapest I've ever seen. Tastes decent and is good on my stomach. I've had problems with isopure and dymatize ISO 100 screwing with my stomach in the past.

There's a guy here whose name is similar to doggy doo doo who has a pretty good company when it comes to this stuff.

Not sure why anyone in their right mind would go to GNC to purchase anything...

Been using the GNC pure isolate for over a year now. Pretty much since it came out. Don't know why every one is saying the price is high. $59.99 for 5 lbs of isolate is about the cheapest I've ever seen. Tastes decent and is good on my stomach. I've had problems with isopure and dymatize ISO 100 screwing with my stomach in the past.

I just ordered some epiq isolate and got 9 lbs for $57 including shipping. The stuff has nothing but good reviews. I'll report back about the quality when I get the shipment.

I have been using Animal's mint choc protein 4lbs for little over 40$ s&h included.
It is really good tasting aswell.
I also just got the Steel supplements 3lb protein and the 3lb whey iso. Havent gotten into it yet so i cant tell you if it is good or not. From what i have read jason huh doesnt put any extra bullshit in his products, but ....then again anyone can spout b.s. just to make a buck. Seems like a legit guy tho

Sent from my SM-N920P using Professional Muscle mobile app

I have used a company called Musclefeast for years. They have a premium blend that contains a mix of Hydrolyzed, isolate, and casein. They have a ton of great products, and very high purity. I'm currently issuing that protein along with their oatmeal powder exclusively when I do take in powders. Very smooth products. Also sell a ton of other stuff. Guy that owns the business is a very stand up guy, and it's a family affair.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I have used a company called Musclefeast for years. They have a premium blend that contains a mix of Hydrolyzed, isolate, and casein. They have a ton of great products, and very high purity. I'm currently issuing that protein along with their oatmeal powder exclusively when I do take in powders. Very smooth products. Also sell a ton of other stuff. Guy that owns the business is a very stand up guy, and it's a family affair.

My 2nd choice after TN.

I see most comments here are led by price. McDonalds is cheap. So is burger king. It claims to be beef, but how many would consider it as quality. But its cheap, right? A quality company is true nutrition, and you can select your individualized protein, and the prices are very reasonable. There are some other good ones as well, but wouldn't consider gnc, knowing that their markup is around 90-95%. I believe their source is the same supplier as optimum
Cheap is usually low quality, processed, spiked, and sucked you into buying their crap because it was cheap
Good article - https://proteinfactory.com/protein-spiking-list/

Anyone ever use BSN Syntha 6 Edge? A website has buy one get one 50% off on 3.86lb containers plus free shipping.

Tastes great but costs a fortune

Good taste too? I've been using TN for years but I only really like chocolate-y flavors and drinking the same protein year after year gets old. I wouldn't mind using variety and switching back and forth between TN and one other. Maybe I'll try this. I used to like Combat Powder too from Muscle Pharm.

Good taste too? I've been using TN for years but I only really like chocolate-y flavors and drinking the same protein year after year gets old. I wouldn't mind using variety and switching back and forth between TN and one other. Maybe I'll try this. I used to like Combat Powder too from Muscle Pharm.

I honestly think it's one of the cleanest tasting proteins that I have tried. I'm not really into "sweets" of any kind, and they use Stevia in their products. So their chocolate flavors tend to taste like a toned down version of something like a 75% Cacao bar. They also have unflavored products. I'm currently using the chocolate premium blend with the unflavored Whole Oat Powder.

They also have a "Lean Blend" which is 24 grams protein/17 carbs/1 gram fat/0 sugar that tastes awesome and is good for getting in macros in smaller amounts.

Not overpowering, and just very pure tasting. This is with their Premium Blend which has the fast, medium, and slow releasing blends. No GI issues whatsoever, and you could drink one of these and have a meal right after with no issues.

Maybe OutToLunch can collaborate a little more, but pretty much anything I have got from them was great. Here is one of their statements from their website:

•Laboratory tested for purity
•Strict adherence to GMP, HACCP and Kosher standards
•Licensed and regularly inspected by The Ohio Department of Agriculture
•Freshly manufactured - not expired or closeout
•Spoon mixes with no gritty taste or residue
•Backed by the Muscle Feast 30-day money back guarantee

I have used them for years when I heard of them through a friend. At that time you called to place an order, and I ended up talking with the owner for a pretty long time as he was the one who picked up....he is very passionate about what he is doing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131