over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Appetite Control

donjoy

Registered
This one is for all of those out there that have bottomless pits for a stomach. Just wondering what you use (supplement or diet choices) to keep the appetite under control.

I get all of my meals besides my post workout shake from whole food. I find that I get better quality gains by eating whole food and honestly shakes are just a tease to this fatboy.:)

Easy... willpower :)

:eek: diet soda

I used to do soup to fill the stomach without using too many calories, but the sodium is too high and the soups with low sodium taste like crap.

Nothing wrong with sodium!

This one is for all of those out there that have bottomless pits for a stomach. Just wondering what you use (supplement or diet choices) to keep the appetite under control.

I've never found any supplements that actually help with this.
Unless you want to substitute and upset stomach for being hungry!

My first choice is diet pepsi ..
then sugar free apple juice (water) ...
or a tsp of peanut butter.

If you have to eat(snack) in between meals, then why not make it something good????? Try cutting up some apples or cellery, get some peanut butter & dip the apples wedges in them and eat! The sugar in the apple helps to cut your cravings for sweets or eats and the peanut butter is very nutritous. Also keep a bag of mixed nuts or even some organic trail mix with you at all times. The have a lot of nutrition and great on fiber and also appetite cutting properties. (lots of energy-hence the appetite cutting comment)

meridia works well

I would say almost too well. The most challenging time is late in the day/evenings, if you are like me. Eat as you normally do up until maybe 2pm.
Then take 5-10mg of meridia (lowest effective dose for you) Make sure you continue on your meal plan. I have tried this stuff in the past and had a hard time eating anything after it kicks in. I also suggest you complete your trainig and post training meals prior to the meridia... it has a mild amphetamine effect and may elevate blood pressure; that I don't care for...

I drink lots of liquids which fills me up and eat protein and vegetables each time that I feel hungry. plain tuna has an imediat negative impact over my hunger.

broccoli, and fiber help make you feel full so it curves your appetite. EAT YOUR VEGGIES :)
i got some old school lipodrene with 25mg ephedra if you want buy some of that.
also try subdue by iss, or vanquish by san nutrition

I would say almost too well. The most challenging time is late in the day/evenings, if you are like me. Eat as you normally do up until maybe 2pm.
Then take 5-10mg of meridia (lowest effective dose for you) Make sure you continue on your meal plan. I have tried this stuff in the past and had a hard time eating anything after it kicks in. I also suggest you complete your trainig and post training meals prior to the meridia... it has a mild amphetamine effect and may elevate blood pressure; that I don't care for...

Not to be facecious but if you would take meridia so easily might you just as well take lidocaine or worse? I have a hard time controlling appetite and I'm ashamed to admit that I often have to resort to that level at times.

I could seriously pack away over 10k cals everyday no problem even when not on aas or igf and not exercising and it has been very hard to control but the best thing I have found is to manipulate diet. I'm sure I'm not the only DC protagonist here, and though I dabble in different training styles now and again I always use the dietary principles.

Having protein first really fills you up - make it a large steak or seasoned chicken and you won't have as much carbs. Beyond this, maybe your hunger is there for a reason unless you're cutting???

I really don't want to come across pig headed but I am worried I'm developing an addiction to amphetamines from abusing them for every purpose you can imagine.

Never tried it but I've heard nicotine gum works well.

im prescribed to adderall xr and let me tell you i have never taken anything that comes close to it as far as suppressing one's appetite. It also drys you out big time. Very helpful when cutting but when trying to put on weight its very difficult

I agree about stimulants affecting appetite

even on the lighter side like caffiene in sodas helping. If you use eca, clen, meridia, or caffiene strategically they can really help. The problem is dependency which can get ugly. You should try all the other approaches like fibrous vegetables, diet soda, coffee, eating protien first, etc. before jumping into alternative measures to control your appetite. Lately, I have been on a somewhat keto diet, that makes me so hungry at times. So i added clen in and it initially helped, but now I am up to 100mcg spread thruought the day and I swear its making me even hungrier. So sometimes the plan doesnt go exactly as planned. Will drop the clen and start a basic eca to see if that helps curb the appetite.

volumetrics...

I have not trained for two months due to health issues, I have also added a lot of carbs back into my diet for the same reason. I also am trying to slowly shrink from 265 to 215. I used to eat a ton of chicken, lean beef, turkey, tuna. I now eat much more "ordinary" levels of these.

Eating the carbs has always increased my appetite and a low carb diet has always let me control what I eat. Now that I eat carbs I have to control my appetite through other means to diet. I do two things: 1. Eat apples 2. I make a pot of homemade vegetable soup with frozen vegetables and some fresh on Sundays, and eat a cup or bowl before each meal or for a snack and it seems to cut down on hunger without adding a lot of calories. Homemade allows me to control the Sodium.

The soup is very quick and easy to make a pot and tastes great.

Recipe:

I saute two chopped sweet onions and one clove garlic with chopped celery until soft. I use olive oil for this.I takes ten minutes. I then add 24 oz water and then add one box Pomi Brand Chopped Tomatoes with no sodium, two bags frozen vegetables labeled soup mix, that have green beans, lima beans, carrots, onions, celery, okra, tomatoes, and potatoes. I will then usually slice up one or two zucchini and yellow squash for texture and color. For spices I add onion flakes, Mrs Dash Seasoning, Parsley flakes, and sometimes a little Grill Seasoning Mixture that is made for topping grilled meats. (contains some sodium) I will also use a little salt substitute.

I leave the soup thick in vegetable to broth ratio as personal preference for filling purposes. You can use beef,vegetable or chicken broth if desired. Obviously chicken or beef would make good additions, although I don
t do it.

Pekkerwood

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner