over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Argument about what the best training routine is and the best way to train

"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, no one wants to lift those heavy ass weights!!"

I used to think more was better, pounding out set after set, with the basic bodybuilding magazine workout, but in fact I never saw any of the progress I wanted until I starting listening to my body, dropping my volume per sets, and just increasing my frequency with less time in the gym. I decided to focus on stimulating the muscle with a heavy load with proper warmup sets followed by one set to complete failure, just did not annihilate. I could not recover, but nowadays, I train until my body calls for a day or two off because I dropped the sets of each exercise. More is not better, better is better is the concept I train by now! Who says posititive failure on sets hinders gains because it is working for me with the occasional negative failure set! But, what works for me, may not work for someone else!

But do you know if the Redsox are going to win tonite?

The Sox will win.

The Rays are agressive which plays to Dice K - he just has to throw high strikes to our Haverhill boy, Pena. And the Sox are 3-2 against Shields and have seen him a bunch over the past two years - they should get to him for 4 or 5 before he's yanked.

I really dont understand why this simple concept is so hard for some people. My whole deal is built around progressive weights. Whats the 2 times you get largest in bodybuilding? Your first 2 years of lifting when your training weights go flying up like a rocket ship. Whats the second time? When people start using steroids and their weights again go flying up like a rocket ship. I know this sounds absolutely stupid but I have to break it down to this level or people get so clusterfucked in their thinking they overthink things. If the 400 pro bodybuilders at the 6 month mark of their training stopped going up in their training weights and stayed with those training weights the rest of their career do you really think they would make appreciable gains after that? Do you really think a 185 pound bench and 225 pound squat would of gotten it done for Ronnie so he could show up onstage at 277-302? I guess thats the question you need to ask yourself in trying to figure out the best mass building routine and why it works.

You're right of course but perhaps guys don't get it because almost every single pro will say weights don't matter, "I'm not a powerlifter", and "I can make a 10lb dumbell feel like 50lbs" :D

You're right of course but perhaps guys don't get it because almost every single pro will say weights don't matter, "I'm not a powerlifter", and "I can make a 10lb dumbell feel like 50lbs" :D

Yea it is funny that they say that and then they're liftin over 400lbs for reps on all of their basic compound exercises! lol

Yea it is funny that they say that and then they're liftin over 400lbs for reps on all of their basic compound exercises! lol

Not only do they train heavy but they train too heavy in many cases, with tons of momentum and cheating. Then say weights don't matter. :confused: :D

Best routine is one that will increase a load over time. Whether it is increasing weight, decreasing rest between sets or adding reps. There has to be a load increase in some way.

I blew up back in the day using the Big Beyond Belief Serious Growth Manuel that was put out by Tom Platz with Leo Costa. I was hitting bodyparts 5 times a week in certain phases and grew like crazy.

Last edited:
Yes, without a doubt the stimulation of the muscle be caused by a progressive heavy load to force the muscle to grow. Just fewer sets to get there is what I have been trying more often lately. I have read and learned alot from this board and just listening to my body!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131