over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

arm workout

JoeGraft

Registered
I am doing bis and tris today
any killer workouts?

If your wanting intensity you could try using super sets.

christ too many responses!
I did superset, when i got no info from any of the tools on this board who collectively have a GED

I did superset, when i got no info from any of the tools on this board who collectively have a GED

I really would not insult anyones intelligence; when your sentence begins with " When i got no" Your a jerkoff. Go inject some witch hazel into your ass.

any killer workouts?

You're a dickhead.

You come on here and ask how to get a good arm workout, and then insult the intelligence of the first guy to respond.

STFU

JG, don't bite the hand that feeds you...now you just set yourself up for failure with a response like that. Good luck on this board. :)

:rolleyes: When you start a thread called "arm workout" you post your workout and ask people to critique it..I'm going to hold your hand while I show you how to do this...Are you ready Joseph?

EXAMPLE:

Standing BB Curls 155x6, 135x8
Weighted Dips BW+90x5, BW+90x3
Preacher Curls 125x5, 145x3
Close Grip BP 225x8, 275x5

What do you guys think of my arm workout? I'm having trouble gaining mass on my arms so any advice would be much appreciated..

You don't start a new thread saying, "Doing bis and tris today any killer workouts?" Like people should bend over backwards for some loser that can't even show up on his own thread. :mad:

i only wish i had the power to say "apologize or be banned" but that is up to the mods. strike one joe.

:rolleyes: When you start a thread called "arm workout" you post your workout and ask people to critique it..I'm going to hold your hand while I show you how to do this...Are you ready Joseph?

EXAMPLE:

Standing BB Curls 155x6, 135x8
Weighted Dips BW+90x5, BW+90x3
Preacher Curls 125x5, 145x3
Close Grip BP 225x8, 275x5

What do you guys think of my arm workout? I'm having trouble gaining mass on my arms so any advice would be much appreciated..

You don't start a new thread saying, "Doing bis and tris today any killer workouts?" Like people should bend over backwards for some loser that can't even show up on his own thread. :mad:

hehehehhehe this is getting good!:D

I did superset, when i got no info from any of the tools on this board who collectively have a GED[/QUOTE

Mr. GED, can you even tell me the difference between a superset and a compound set?

All of you need to either pull the tampon out of your vadge, or pull the needle out of your ass....

ha-ha just kidding, i just wanna continue the drama by saying something stupid like the OP.

This dude has an issue with witch hazel.

He says it in about every other post of his.

Complete troll or not this guys time here is counting down.

And your the one wanted "advice" from us tools....

What a dick.

Go fuck yourself.

Nice attitude slap nutz!!:action-:m

what is this guys deal with the witch hazel?.......coming on here and asking for advice and then slamming the first guy who tries to help......i bet he does well on this board.....:rolleyes:

No feeding the trolls please. He probably feels like he won something with all these responses, in reality he won nothing, but I'm sure its what he loves.

any killer workouts?

have you been going to the gym? be creative you dumb fuck! don't come on here, ask a dumbass question like that and get mad when nobody responds. use the search function, there are PLENTY of workout samples you can choose from. quit being lazy and do some research!

OK, Please tell me Big Evil 42 will read this , I guess I'll text him and light a fire under his ass... but a good arm workout is to try to donkey-punch yourself for insulting the guys on this board!!!!!!

I have to ask, why are you trying so hard to be an asshole? I'm just curious, and I'm not just talking about this post, although you've reached the pinnacle with this one by insulting every member on the board.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner