over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Baseball's Ryan Braun suspended for rest of 2013

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Of course he did...but I'd love to see what kind of evidence they had against him. Here we go all over again.

65Games without pay

I just saw that. The 65 games cost him $3 million. Here is his apology

MLB suspends Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun for remainder of 2013 season - MLB News | FOX Sports on MSN
“As I have acknowledged in the past, I am not perfect," Braun said. "I realize now that I have made some mistakes. I am willing to accept the consequences of those actions. This situation has taken a toll on me and my entire family, and it has been a distraction to my teammates and the Brewers organization. I am very grateful for the support I have received from players, ownership and the fans in Milwaukee and around the country. Finally, I wish to apologize to anyone I may have disappointed – all of the baseball fans especially those in Milwaukee, the great Brewers organization, and my teammates. I am glad to have this matter behind me once and for all, and I cannot wait to get back to the game I love.”

Reportedly 4+mil lost but hes still owed 117mil left on his contract according to espn's Curt Schilling.

Some of these athletes do some crazy things like getting caught up in high profile anti aging or clinics like Balco when they could do things on a very low profile level and NEVER have any problems. These guys/gals are consulting with morons for their athletic performance needs.

Just think that he and some of the others are being caught bc they don't their not consulting with someone that has this type of knowledge. It would be naive to think that other users are not still beating the drug test.

A lot of competitive athletes are going to look for that extra edge to earn that money.....As Victor Conte once said, these days you have to be a idiot to get caught using PED's....the athletes that are caught are not working with knowledgable people such as Victor. If the whole Balco scandal never went down and he wasn't tied to such a huge doping scandal.....I bet he couple still help athletes pass drug tests.

I have never been in a situation where I had to pass a drug test...

Im curious to know though...how easy is it to cover up?

Are some compounds easier than others?

Honestly, what could they use and to what extent and still get by undetected?

If so...how could they do it?

BN

they guy said he put his life on it that he never took stuff lol.:p

they guy said he put his life on it that he never took stuff lol.:p

Haha was just thinking the same thing.

I had more respect for the dudes that dip and dodge the questioning rather than sweat adamantly that they did no wrong.

Braun went out in the media basically doing a whoole PR campaign saying how the test was contaminated and that he was set up to fail....I don't consider these guys cheaters by any means. BUT, in the public's eyes, Braun is a cheater AND a liar. shiiiit :p

Haha was just thinking the same thing.

I had more respect for the dudes that dip and dodge the questioning rather than sweat adamantly that they did no wrong.

Braun went out in the media basically doing a whoole PR campaign saying how the test was contaminated and that he was set up to fail....I don't consider these guys cheaters by any means. BUT, in the public's eyes, Braun is a cheater AND a liar. shiiiit :p

He even had Aaron Rodgers backing him up. I wanna see if he back pedals on his buddy now or what. I think Mark Mcquire did it the best way possible.

I have never been in a situation where I had to pass a drug test...

Im curious to know though...how easy is it to cover up?

Are some compounds easier than others?

Honestly, what could they use and to what extent and still get by undetected?

If so...how could they do it?

BN

Short esters that clear the system fastest would give you more opportunity but you would still need some kind of warning beforehand. Some try to drink a lot to dilute the urine but I don't think that works, lots of detox drinks out there that are supposed to help. GNC used to sell one, it was so sought after that we had to hide it behind the country because people would steal it!

Wow, I don't feel sorry for this guy. Looks like he almost got busted last year and escaped by the skin of his teeth. You think he would have learned his lesson. From that article:

"The Milwaukee Brewers star accepted the 65-game ban, 15 games more than the one he avoided last year when an arbitrator overturned his positive test for elevated testosterone because the urine sample had been improperly handled."

Wow, I don't feel sorry for this guy. Looks like he almost got busted last year and escaped by the skin of his teeth. You think he would have learned his lesson. From that article:

"The Milwaukee Brewers star accepted the 65-game ban, 15 games more than the one he avoided last year when an arbitrator overturned his positive test for elevated testosterone because the urine sample had been improperly handled."

he ruined another mans reputation and I believe he subsequently lost his job. Thats what is so messed up you know.

he ruined another mans reputation and I believe he subsequently lost his job. Thats what is so messed up you know.

Can't believe he would be so stupid to risk all that just to take steroids, and he knew that he was being watched since he almost lost it all last year. How stupid can you be!

Some of these athletes do some crazy things like getting caught up in high profile anti aging or clinics like Balco when they could do things on a very low profile level and NEVER have any problems. These guys/gals are consulting with morons for their athletic performance needs.
Victor Conte is anything but a moron.

Baseball's testing policy for PEDs is a joke. The maximum allowable epi:test ratio is 6:1 according to an ESPN article I read awhile back. Most healthy young males top out at 2:1. That being said, there is room to juice. These guys can get away with taking a little bit of test and var or primo for example and stay under that limit. It's the stupid ones that repeatedly fail the tests. Of course hgh and igf can't be detected by a urine test only blood work. If the Selig really wants to clean up the MLB, he needs to blood test them all for metabolites left over from steroids and serum and igf test them as well. I have my suspicions that there are many others in the MLB that juice that haven't been caught yet. I do still support PED use in baseball to even the playing field, however we all know that will never happen because the feds want to stick their noses in everything.

Last edited:
...and Von miller of the Denver broncos fails his second drug test and is suspended for 4 games. Brian Cushing was suspended for PED use and still was re-voted as defensive rookie of the year!
NFL players get caught the same if not more often then MLB and the truth is the only thing we care about is "will he play enough to help my fantasy team" lol.
we definitely know what game has become America's pastime...

I knew this guy was using right away. He didn't look like it, but I knew he had to be doing something. Still, I'm pretty surprised by this.

Short esters that clear the system fastest would give you more opportunity but you would still need some kind of warning beforehand. Some try to drink a lot to dilute the urine but I don't think that works, lots of detox drinks out there that are supposed to help. GNC used to sell one, it was so sought after that we had to hide it behind the country because people would steal it!

I remember that GNC has a product like that.. I think it cost like 40 bux or something for 1 drink

first time I saw mike trout I thought he looked a little suspicious...
then when I saw him run I thought he looked a lot suspicious.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws