over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best AAS for heart health?

BW needs to determine your TRT dosage.

I'd start with what Emeric suggests. 10-15mg Test E or Test Cup every day or every other day, injected subq. I do this and feel great. Tried just about every other TRT protocol.

BW needs to determine your TRT dosage.

I'd start with what Emeric suggests. 10-15mg Test E or Test Cup every day or every other day, injected subq. I do this and feel great. Tried just about every other TRT protocol.
That will get you into normal range but doesn't address what I brought up. I'm not a fan of the Anabolic doc O'conner but he brings this up about androgen system downgrade. One guy I do put some faith in is Rand McClain who also speaks to this and keeps guys a little higher based on clinical picture. BW is part fo the picture but not the whole story.

That will get you into normal range but doesn't address what I brought up. I'm not a fan of the Anabolic doc O'conner but he brings this up about androgen system downgrade. One guy I do put some faith in is Rand McClain who also speaks to this and keeps guys a little higher based on clinical picture. BW is part fo the picture but not the whole story.

in all honesty body weight is prob equal to if not more important then the dose aspect.
you have the same heart weather you are 170 or 250 but that heart has to do way more work to deal with the 250 bw.

if one is walking around constantly with 20-50-100lbs more weight then what might be normal for them it is most certainly gona be a major factor.

not that I disagree, as lets be honest you have to a true mental midget to get into PED's for the purpose of looking good (which I am guilty of too of course) but really what is the point of this place if we are essentially recovering drug addicts and most of us except for the most delusional, agree that getting into this cluster fuck of a hobby is detrimental. Maybe change the name of this platform to ProfessionalDrugRehab

not that I disagree, as lets be honest you have to a true mental midget to get into PED's for the purpose of looking good (which I am guilty of too of course) but really what is the point of this place if we are essentially recovering drug addicts and most of us except for the most delusional, agree that getting into this cluster fuck of a hobby is detrimental. Maybe change the name of this platform to ProfessionalDrugRehab

ur joking..

A typical conservative TRT dose is 200mg every other week. That is what most doctors are prescribing at the moment.
Then most doctors would be morons. We are far, far beyond the shots every two weeks protocol and it is reckless for them to play with our hormones that way. I would run far, far away from those doctors if they are still so far behind a proper protocol.

I don't get erythrocytosis (high RBC/Hemog/Hematocrit) because of anemia. My HDL is low...use Omegas/Niacin and thqat helps. So the only Heart issue I notice is HeartRate. On Ment I got to 85...On Eq Im 62. So use Ment much less, shorter cycles. Eq longer cycles..

in all honesty body weight is prob equal to if not more important then the dose aspect.
you have the same heart weather you are 170 or 250 but that heart has to do way more work to deal with the 250 bw.

if one is walking around constantly with 20-50-100lbs more weight then what might be normal for them it is most certainly gona be a major factor.
The BW in my post referred to blood work.

I always what actually happened to Chris250. Never knew the details.

I always what actually happened to Chris250. Never knew the details.

He knew he had high blood pressure and never did anything about it. He got cardiomyopathy. He said his doctor told him that had he kept his BP under control he could have avoided the cardiomyopathy. Some time passed and his numbers stabilized so he thought it would be ok to compete again using lower doses. He died of a heart attack leaving behind a wife and young daughter.

One thing to consider: After years of AAS use TRT doses that get hormones into normal range may not be enough to make the patient feel normal. I wonder about systems downgrade that leaves response compromised so that normal ranges are just not enough. Maybe the thing to do is go completely off and be hypogonadal for a year and do a lot of cardio and some lifting but not main focus. Possibly that will restore system sensitivity. Just speculating based on experience.
Androgen receptors actually upregulate with TRT. They do not function in the same way that receptors like dopamine or serotonin function (ie downregulate from usage of a dopamine drug like coke or adderall).

Androgen receptors actually upregulate with TRT. They do not function in the same way that receptors like dopamine or serotonin function (ie downregulate from usage of a dopamine drug like coke or adderall).
I've seen research that they up regulate with super physiological doses but not TRT. It may not just be receptors, I think most of us know that they do not down regulate. But I think most of us know through epperience that the longer a user uses the more it takes to get an effect. But what I was referring to was in older age. Androgens in the TRT range don't seem to give the same effect. AS I stated earlier on, look at what DR. Rand McClain has to say on this. Also Dr. O'Conner. Not crazy about the second guy but I think they re on the same page when it comes to downgrade.

I've seen research that they up regulate with super physiological doses but not TRT. It may not just be receptors, I think most of us know that they do not down regulate. But I think most of us know through epperience that the longer a user uses the more it takes to get an effect. But what I was referring to was in older age. Androgens in the TRT range don't seem to give the same effect. AS I stated earlier on, look at what DR. Rand McClain has to say on this. Also Dr. O'Conner. Not crazy about the second guy but I think they re on the same page when it comes to downgrade.
Ah I see where you're going with that. I personally find that steroids pack a stronger punch the older I get....but maybe I just am becoming more sensitive to side effects and have less of a tolerance accepting them in my life. But perhaps as I push through my 40s this will change, who knows.

300mg test sure seems like a cycle almost these days!

LINKAGE BETWEEN TESTOSTERONE THERAPY AND CARDIOVASCULAR RISK REJECTED IN COMPREHENSIVE ANALYSIS BY MULTIDISCIPLINARY EXPERT

I didn't read through the whole article because I'm on a phone, but they are talking about true trt where your levels are in the regular physiologic range for a healthy Male, not bodybuilding doses. Once you start going supraphysiological then the story changes.

I'm in heart failure and my doctors aren't pushing me too hard to get off my trt. The endo and most of my docs are ok with it. I'm also on coumadin.

I didn't read through the whole article because I'm on a phone, but they are talking about true trt where your levels are in the regular physiologic range for a healthy Male, not bodybuilding doses. Once you start going supraphysiological then the story changes.

I'm in heart failure and my doctors aren't pushing me too hard to get off my trt. The endo and most of my docs are ok with it. I'm also on coumadin.
That's my point though...for those of us on trt, and as Nemsz was so politely pointing out, not BS TRT where we call low doses trt, then test can be beneficial for the heart. I base my amounts/wk on my blood levels (shooting for 900-1000), so dose can change with batch I am using or my processing of the compound.

That's my point though...for those of us on trt, and as Nemsz was so politely pointing out, not BS TRT where we call low doses trt, then test can be beneficial for the heart. I base my amounts/wk on my blood levels (shooting for 900-1000), so dose can change with batch I am using or my processing of the compound.
Ok. I wasn't sure what your aim was. This is good to use TRT if you must. It is more healthy to have normal levels than it is to have levels way low. My total was around 45 or so and I felt like total shit. Some doctors need to read that article, some of them see legit TRT as being bad too.

Can you guys post the studies showing TRT test up regulates androgen receptors, I had a doctor tell me not long ago that it is wrong, that steroids down regulate not up regulate just like every other "receptor" in the body, he said I don't know where you bodybuilders are getting this nonsense??

Can you guys post the studies showing TRT test up regulates androgen receptors, I had a doctor tell me not long ago that it is wrong, that steroids down regulate not up regulate just like every other "receptor" in the body, he said I don't know where you bodybuilders are getting this nonsense??

Apparently, it's been a known fact for 30+ years that AAS do not down regulate androgen receptors. Unlike most medical doctors, this guy is a legitimate scientist.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear