over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best and worst AAS for insulin sensitivity

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Obviously lowering gh dose, metformin, berberine, rala, leaning up, less carbs, fish oil, cardio (any others?) Help when fasting glucose creeps up due to gh use, but are certain aas better or worse for promotion insulin sensitivity and combating insulin resistance?

I know a coach on a board I used to go to would have his clients take drol for this purpose. I'd assume var May help because it supposedly reduces visceral fat? Maybe tren or winny? Just a guess that wet steroids may not be ideal or anything that raises estrogen?

Obviously lowering gh dose, metformin, berberine, rala, leaning up, less carbs, fish oil, cardio (any others?) Help when fasting glucose creeps up due to gh use, but are certain aas better or worse for promotion insulin sensitivity and combating insulin resistance?

I know a coach on a board I used to go to would have his clients take drol for this purpose. I'd assume var May help because it supposedly reduces visceral fat? Maybe tren or winny? Just a guess that wet steroids may not be ideal or anything that raises estrogen?

Tren nicely helps with that purpose.

The best you can do before start any cycle is mini cut , then you dont need to worry about those things. Even 3-4 weeks give massive advantage.

Not an expert in this area but I believe anadrol can cause insulin resistance?

If I remember correctly, Dr. Edward Lichten said deca can also improve insulin sensitivity and reduce insulin requirements by 25%-40%.

I think I posted a video about him in the past where he was talking about adding deca and winstrol to one's TRT and he discussed the improvement in insulin sensitivity from deca as well.

The effect of an anabolic steroid on glucose disposal may be dose dependent. Marin et al. have shown that a single im injection of 250 mg testosterone undecanoate given to obese middle-aged men improves insulin sensitivity, whereas a single dose of 500 mg has no effect (31). Animal studies by this same group demonstrate that the castrate rat has a de- creased S, that improves with physiological T replacement but declines with supraphysiological doses of T (32). Al- though the dose of androgen administered in our study (300 mg) approximated that used by Marin, we saw no effect on S,. Two methodological differences may account for these disparate results. First, the subjects in M&in’s study were mildly obese middle-aged men with subnormal serum T levels, whereas our men were lean and had normal T levels. Second, the frequency with which our androgens were ad- ministered may have increased serum androgen levels be- yond the window of efficacy for improvement in Si as de- scribed by Marin. It is uncertain why ND improved noninsulin-mediated glucose disposal, whereas T did not. The difference may reflect the metabolic fate of the agent, i.e. ND is not effectively aromatized to estradiol. This conclusion is supported in work by Polderman et al., who used 3-step hyperinsulinemic- euglycemic clamp studies to identify cross-gender hormone therapy-induced insulin resistance in transsexuals (33). Polderman reported that insulin sensitivity declined in trans- sexual men given ethyl estradiol. Hence, it may be that any improvement in glucose disposal owing to an androgen is offset by aromatization of the androgen. In conclusion, 6 weeks’ treatment of normal men with either TE or ND does not impair glucose tolerance. In con- strast, treatment with ND, an nonaromatizable androgen, actually improves noninsulin-mediated glucose disposal.

It appears that non-aromatizing steroids tend to increase insulin sensitivity. True or not I have no idea.

tren and superdrol have a very good effect on improved insulin sensitivity

indeed, no one aas a bad effect on insulin sensitivity, but too high estradiol levels are already aromatizing drugs. if we do not control the level of e2, they can worsen these issues as well as too high or too low the level of t3

I may shift more of my 3k calories away from carbs to fat, still 300g protein.

Drop gh from 4 to 2. Make 400 prop/150 mast 200 prop/200 tren. Increase cardio.

I know my test levels are 4400 but he wouldn't order e2, never really had estrogen sides at any dose but that doesn't mean it's not high.

Interesting that it creeped up when I ran out of fast acting metformin so use extended release. I kinda don't trust home monitors this am read 58,100,117. You can take 2 back to back and get different ny. The CVS one I have is supposed to be a quality one. When using 4 iu in the past it's got me over 100 but never had a bad reading on actual blood work.

I may shift more of my 3k calories away from carbs to fat, still 300g protein.

Drop gh from 4 to 2. Make 400 prop/150 mast 200 prop/200 tren. Increase cardio.

I know my test levels are 4400 but he wouldn't order e2, never really had estrogen sides at any dose but that doesn't mean it's not high.

Interesting that it creeped up when I ran out of fast acting metformin so use extended release. I kinda don't trust home monitors this am read 58,100,117. You can take 2 back to back and get different ny. The CVS one I have is supposed to be a quality one. When using 4 iu in the past it's got me over 100 but never had a bad reading on actual blood work.
Do you currently taking anything as a prophylactic for elevated BG?
With a the additional health benefits it offers it could definitely be a good addition.

I think cardarine has also show to improve insulin sensitivity if I remember correctly as well as improve lipids

Do you currently taking anything as a prophylactic for elevated BG?
With a the additional health benefits it offers it could definitely be a good addition.
Metformin 1g, switched from short to extended. Fish oil need to up this. Cardio 120 min a week. Cinnamon. My 2 off days are less than 50 carbs.

1)Tonto national forest in Arizona for archery elk hunting.

2)For vacation with the family we pull the camper down to Destin to Panama City Florida area

Metformin 1g, switched from short to extended. Fish oil need to up this. Cardio 120 min a week. Cinnamon. My 2 off days are less than 50 carbs.

You should check out SGLT - 2 Inhibitors . They were shown to be more effective than metformin in most cases. I have seen many anecdotal reports via reddit where people are reporting lower A1C after switching. Cardio and kidney protective , as well. Only issue is that they're way more expensive

Also , add alpha lipoic acid 400-600mg a day

tren and superdrol have a very good effect on improved insulin sensitivity

indeed, no one aas a bad effect on insulin sensitivity, but too high estradiol levels are already aromatizing drugs. if we do not control the level of e2, they can worsen these issues as well as too high or too low the level of t3
Luki, do you happen to have data on how elevated estradiol levels effect your fasted blood glucose/insulin sensitivity? Somehow my fasted glucose has went from 3,5 -> 5,5 mmol/l in just a couple of weeks with no changes to diet, training or supplementation. However my e2 has creeped high and I have been having sore nipples as of late. Just upped the ai dose and will be measuring my fasted blood glucose actively to see if this is the cause.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131