over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best protein powder

Vegeta

Registered
Hi gang ! Been out of the scene for awhile so bare with me please. What do you all think the best protein powder out right now is ? I used to use Designer . Any thing out better then it? Thanks in advance !

protein 55g

Pro Complex 4.4lb jug chocolate

55g protein !

my fav :)

-totalrecall54

i would say SAN INfusion or ISS Pro M3

OR MY less know Fav.

Reeves Nutrition Ultra Whey

I may be biased...

...cause I am friends w/ Trevor but, his Nuclear Nutrition protein powder is ONLY one I like.

RY

Synthepure

Its not the cheapest... BUT for quality its the BEST
Ive ever used. totally tasteless and can mix it in anything.

Does anyone here use nitro-tech? Iv been trying it so far for the past 2-3 months and the only thing i have gained from it, is a huge money loss. Your gettin 20grams per serving and there is only like 20 servings in a 40$ jug. I guess you just pay for there adds

Re: Synthepure

rAJJIN said:

Yes I agree. It has to be SynthePURE. Highest quality protein available, mixes easily and is very easy on the stomach. No gas and bloat like you get from some of the other inferior proteins.

jlank said:
Does anyone here use nitro-tech? Iv been trying it so far for the past 2-3 months and the only thing i have gained from it, is a huge money loss. Your gettin 20grams per serving and there is only like 20 servings in a 40$ jug. I guess you just pay for there adds

I've tried Nitro Tech and thought that it tasted absolutely horrible!

Wow

Wow thanks for all the replys guys ! Looks like Synthepure has the most votes so far . Just read about it and WoW 96 grams of whey protein pure severing ! Sweet ! Anyone know how many servings per container ?

it comes in a 2lb jug

Even has a pic of some badass BB on it.
Kinda looks like Phil hernon

if you dont care too much about price I would have to say that Nitro tech has the best protein by far..there is a certain feeling I get when i eat a full meal (almost like it is feeling out my muscle bellies) and the only protein powder that gives me that same feeling is nitro tech..everything else I get a very sluggish feeling..

My favorite I've tried is "Muscle Milk" by Cytosport. This shit tastes awesome and mixes with anything.YUUUmmm.

x2 on the Infusion.. awesome stuff, but pricey. I would live on it if I could afford to. The wildberry yogurt flavor is my favorite.
I also like Syntrax Isomatrix for a blend, and Syntrax nectar for pure whey.
Optimum 100% whey is good on a budget.. but only chocolate; the rest are undrinkable IMO.

w8's said:
i would say SAN INfusion or ISS Pro M3

OR MY less know Fav.

Reeves Nutrition Ultra Whey

NEVER

NEVER look at the "protein per serving" component. If Nitro-Tech say "55g per serving", their serving size is probably 100g.

Judge a protein by its components (ie quality of protein used and which proteins you want in yours - whether pure whey, caseinate, combos or whatever) and then by amount of protein per 100g (ie percentage). I wouldn't buy anything UNDER 90% protein. Why pay for carbs or flavour?

Don't be sucked in by the glossy, technocolour labels (I know a fella who can't buy anything but - complete sucker, spends a truckload on nonsense).

SynthePURE is just, simply, great quality protein. That's the kinda thing you are after. No gimmicks. IronMike

Ya

Synthepure rocks. I love it. :p

Re: NEVER

IronMike said:
NEVER look at the "protein per serving" component. If Nitro-Tech say "55g per serving", their serving size is probably 100g.

Judge a protein by its components (ie quality of protein used and which proteins you want in yours - whether pure whey, caseinate, combos or whatever) and then by amount of protein per 100g (ie percentage). I wouldn't buy anything UNDER 90% protein. Why pay for carbs or flavour?

Don't be sucked in by the glossy, technocolour labels (I know a fella who can't buy anything but - complete sucker, spends a truckload on nonsense).

SynthePURE is just, simply, great quality protein. That's the kinda thing you are after. No gimmicks. IronMike
WHAT IRONMIKE SAID!

Almost everything mentioned other than synthetek is a "blend," which includes cheaper protein like whey concentrate.

xcel

help

what is in synthetek
that makes it so good i am open to new proteins i currently use the muscle milk too and have for 3 years love the dam taste i remember when i use to drink shit like SiZE by beverly international yuk yuk but it worked LMAO lots of sodium

Re: help

chewwy26 said:
what is in synthetek
that makes it so good i am open to new proteins i currently use the muscle milk too and have for 3 years love the dam taste i remember when i use to drink shit like SiZE by beverly international yuk yuk but it worked LMAO lots of sodium

Synthetek makes two protein products: SynthePURE and SyntheBLEND

SynthePURE is just simply the best. It is IMPOSSIBLE to make a better quality protein powder. It is pure UNDENATURRED, true CFM whey isolate. Absolutely no taste, mixes in orange juice, applejuice,etc and you can't even tell it's there. No bloat, no gas. Mixes instantly. Label claims are correct as Synthetek offers double money back guarantee.

SyntheBLEND is a 'budget' protein - whey isolate, whey concentrate, casein, milk and soy proteins, dutch choc flavour - yummy. It's like all other proteins out there label wise. It tastes better, mixes instantly and no bloat, gas, etc.
This is how you know whether a protein powder has crap in it - you get gas, bloat, etc. If it's a true quality protein powder, it mixes straight away with no bloat or gas.

Phil's, KIWI's and my favourite is to mix 50g of SyntheBLEND with 50g of SynthePURE in water - you get an excellent tasting shake that has 70g of protein, 4g of carbs and less than 1g of fat.

Also, regarding the prices, they are good value when you work out how many grams of protein you get per container.
Earlier someone mentioned that for $40, NitroTech gives you 20 servings of 20g of protein. That is 400g of protein for $40.
SynthePURE gives you almost 900g of protein for $39 and the quality is totally unmatched.
SyntheBLEND gives you 1,480g of protein for $39!

People should stop looking at the amount of powder they get for $ but instead how many grams of protein they get.
It's exactly like someone rather choosing a 50ml jug of 50mg/ml test (2,500mg total) over a 10ml vial of 300mg/ml (3,000mg total), thinking they got a better deal because there is a bigger volume of oil there, when all that is important is the amount of drug in there.

Re: Synthepure

rAJJIN said:

its the same as animals but animals can be as low as 6bucks a pound if you get 50lbs..

that shit will mix in anything, its great..

I personally like either Champion Nutrition's Pure whey or Optimum Nutritions Protein simply because the ratio is good for the money. I can't afford to spend more than $100 per month on protein and those two brands allows me to get the amount I need without spending over my set limit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131