over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Tasting Protein Bars?

Wesley Inman

Banned
Hoping to ask some of the member's here a small favor...

I want to pickup a good amount of protein bars (pre-made) I don't have time to make my own..and don't want to make my own..

Instead can anyone please recommend a good tasting protein bar, who it is made by?? I would of course be looking for something economical but good if possible. It has been years since I really bought bars.

I used to love the chocolate/peanut butter Meso-tech bars back in the late 90's but now they taste like chalk. I'd prefer the softer texture where possible, but open to any flavors.

Thank you guys in advance :)

Personally I really like the met-rx brand bars. Most of them are pretty tasty. I'd stay away from the cookie dough one though. They aren't cheap unless you get them in bulk. They retail at about $3.50 a piece which blows. Walmart has some decent ones and they're $1.18 a piece can't remember what they're called but they have 30grams of protein per bar and are between 270-300 Cal's a bar

Supreme peanut butter carmel pretzel twist!! Dude these are fucking awesome..Ive tried so many and these are insanely good. High in fats and protien, low in carbs.

I can't find a protein bar that isn't just loaded with simple sugars. Most of them taste good but I wouldn't buy one.

**broken link removed** or **broken link removed**: Banana Nut, Cinnamon Roll, and Chocolate Chip are the best.

I like promax diet chocolate orange bars they are cheap individually or in bulk.. obviously you wouldnt get the diet ones, but I like them if Im busy in work an only get like 5 minutes to eat. I cant have them at the moment cause gave chocolate up for lent :(
Quest bars look really good!!
X

Quest bars are phenomenal.... the Coconut Cashew and Cinnamon Roll are crazy good and if you're a chocolate lover Chocolate Brownie is amazing...... 8 seconds in the microwave.... Deeeelish!..... the nutritional profile is pretty damn good as well

Thanks so far...Appreciate all the feedback...

So far I am heading towards trying these quest bars..I looked that those 5:1 bars and the lowest price I am seeing them for is like 60 bucks for 12!! Thats like $5 dollars each, thats insane!

More then happy to hear other options:headbang:

this doesn't really allow you to be picky on the flavor but since you said looking for economical as well go into your local nutrition store and ask if they have any close to expiration which they usually mark down for very cheap.

the nutrition store I used to work for marked them down 50% at 6 months to expiration another 50% at 4 another 50% and 2 and 50% at 1 to where a $3 bar would be like 19 cents

this doesn't really allow you to be picky on the flavor but since you said looking for economical as well go into your local nutrition store and ask if they have any close to expiration which they usually mark down for very cheap.

the nutrition store I used to work for marked them down 50% at 6 months to expiration another 50% at 4 another 50% and 2 and 50% at 1 to where a $3 bar would be like 19 cents

Sorry I should have clarified and said reasonable prices..Like 2 or 2.50 a bar if I purchase in bulk to me is within reason..I actually can get any line of the quest, promax, and some others at that rate.. ie 50 bars for 100bucks to me seems a good deal.

.I just am not willing to buy 50bars for say 200 dollars..I looked at some bulk purchases and some prices are just out of control.

Met-Rx big 100 apple pie is amazing. I eat them as cheat foods while dieting cause they're that good.

Metrex big 100. Peanut Butter pretzel is the best around.

:yeahthat: Hands down!!

Not sure if you have a Fry's or Von's Supermarket in your area. They have them on special often for $2.19ea or 3 for $5.

Last edited:
:yeahthat: Hands down!!

Not sure if you have a Fry's or Von's Supermarket in your area. They have them on special often for $2.19ea or 3 for $5.

keep an eye out for coupons too!!:headbang:

protein bars

Labrada bars, any of them without a doubt. Their protein and mrp's are unbeatable also, I never understood how this guy gets all his products to taste so good . Bodybuilding.com:D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity