• All new members please introduce your self here and welcome to the board:
    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
M4B Store Banner
intex
Riptropin Store banner
Generation X Bodybuilding Forum
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Mysupps Store Banner
IP Gear Store Banner
PM-Ace-Labs
Ganabol Store Banner
Spend $100 and get bonus needles free at sterile syringes
Professional Muscle Store open now
sunrise2
PHARMAHGH1
kinglab
ganabol2
Professional Muscle Store open now
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
azteca
granabolic1
napsgear-210x65
esquel
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
advertise1
UGFREAK-banner-PM
advertise1
YMSApril21065
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
advertise1
tjk
advertise1
mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big A - What Do You Think??

yardrock

New member
Registered
Joined
Jun 5, 2002
Messages
405
We talked once b4 about this but now I am actually trying to make a topical fat burner that will work like Tricana. Here is what I have done so far. I have 32oz 50/50 mix of Dmso and sterile water. I have dissolved 5 grams of Triax and 5 grams of Yo HCL into the mix. Will this work?? Have I added to much stuff that it will cause problems? Should I add more DMSO or water? Is there anything else I should add to the formula to iincrease effectivness, like L-Carnitine? Any suggestions welcome!!!
 
dont add DMSO unless the active ingredients (AI) you have added did not completely disolve. U only need enough DMSO to disolve the AI that you are trying to go transdermal. ANYTHING that is disolved in the DMSO will enter your blood stream. Kind of dangerous sh*t. the mob used to put poison into DMSO and paint the steering wheels of cars of people they need to get rid of. but i dont know a thing about that:rolleyes:
 
yardrock said:
We talked once b4 about this but now I am actually trying to make a topical fat burner that will work like Tricana. Here is what I have done so far. I have 32oz 50/50 mix of Dmso and sterile water. I have dissolved 5 grams of Triax and 5 grams of Yo HCL into the mix. Will this work?? Have I added to much stuff that it will cause problems? Should I add more DMSO or water? Is there anything else I should add to the formula to iincrease effectivness, like L-Carnitine? Any suggestions welcome!!!

The idea of having triax and yo hcl in a cream sounds great. The ratios - I don't know as I never have done it - but it sounds ok??
The L-carnitine has to be injected IM. So just use it separately, not together with the cream.
 
Aww Hell!

bignipps said:
dont add DMSO unless the active ingredients (AI) you have added did not completely disolve. U only need enough DMSO to disolve the AI that you are trying to go transdermal. ANYTHING that is disolved in the DMSO will enter your blood stream. Kind of dangerous sh*t. the mob used to put poison into DMSO and paint the steering wheels of cars of people they need to get rid of. but i dont know a thing about that:rolleyes:
Hey! I know what you mean there Bignipps. I know a person contracted to the agency wouldn't paint red phosphoropus (sp) on a doorknob or steering wheel to hurt a couple of fingers as a warning is unheard of! But then again, the Chinese Nungs that worked for me were'nt quite so diplomatic. :cool:

Tae**
 
Last edited:
I mixed Yohimbine HCL (99.4% Pure) in Phlojel, which doesn't have the stink! The disolving agent will only accept/dissolve a certain amount. I used a 400ml (?) kit and the disolving solution only took 10grams - it really didn't seem to take it "all" but it almost did when I shook it real well (after letting it sit overnight) then put it in the gel solution.

I use Prep. H first before applying Phlojel. It's suppose to "constrict" the blood vessels to keep Yo localized, not getting into blood stream as fast. I apply it immediately before morning cardio or workout only.

Results? Can't say - I'm doing SO MANY different things like L-Carnitine and Synthselen injections, SuperClen, ECA, etc. (but no AAS). In reality, my diet is probably giving me the BIGGEST effect - read my signature!

xcelbeyond
 
xcel

Thanks to all. What is Phlojel? Where can I get it? Did you muse BA as the dissolving agent or something else?
 
Re: xcel

yardrock said:
Thanks to all. What is Phlojel? Where can I get it? Did you muse BA as the dissolving agent or something else?
Even though it's legal in US, it's not available here. Drop me an "e-mail" I'll send you the web site where you can purchase it in Canada (that's also where it's made).

The dissolving agent comes in the Phlogel kit (2 parts) and is organic.

xcelbeyond
 
How Much

Excel if you were making this mixture, what ratio of Triax to Yo would you use and how often?
 
what type of dosing are you breaking it down to use per application (estimate of course)
 

Forum statistics

Total page views
562,054,495
Threads
136,033
Messages
2,788,995
Members
160,605
Latest member
RobertMitchum
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131
raws
Savage Labs Store email
Syntherol Site Enhancing Oil Synthol
aqpharma
YMSApril210131
hulabs
ezgif-com-resize-2-1
MA Research Chem store banner
MA Supps Store Banner
volartek
Keytech banner
musclechem
Godbullraw-bottom-banner
Injection Instructions for beginners
Knight Labs store email banner
3
YMS-210x131-V02
YMS-210x131-V02
Back
Top