over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Ramy is destroying Phil

What the hell are those little lumps in the abdomen when I guy is really ripped? I noticed them on Phil....seems like you see them more on the older bodybuilders....is from years of constant sub-q injections? They look kind of weird when a guy is shredded and they are popping out of the skin
Veins.

Kinda like forearm bumps when you get a pump.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

What the hell are those little lumps in the abdomen when I guy is really ripped? I noticed them on Phil....seems like you see them more on the older bodybuilders....is from years of constant sub-q injections? They look kind of weird when a guy is shredded and they are popping out of the skin

Lipomas

"A lipoma is a growth of fat cells in a thin, fibrous capsule usually found just below the skin. ... They are found most often on the torso, neck, upper thighs, upper arms, and armpits,"

Lipomas

"A lipoma is a growth of fat cells in a thin, fibrous capsule usually found just below the skin. ... They are found most often on the torso, neck, upper thighs, upper arms, and armpits,"

This makes sense....maybe the growth is from constant elevated igf levels due to the growth hormone? You never seen them on the old-school bodybuilders of the 70's and 80's

If you look at the complete package, I would have to go with Bonac or Rammy.

Phil's gut is too out of control. Yes he has better detail in many places, but even in the front double Bi Ramy "looks" better, more relaxed.

With all the bickering aside, I think it would be good for Bonac to win, he looks the most complete IMHO.

This makes sense....maybe the growth is from constant elevated igf levels due to the growth hormone? You never seen them on the old-school bodybuilders of the 70's and 80's

Everyone has them, in the 70's and 80's they just didn't get lean enough for them to show on stomach, i've had a few on my forearm and neck ever since I was little and they have not changed size despite all the bodybuilding supps I have done

This video shows a lot.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyNoJrgXiVc"]Mr Olympia 2017 Phil Heath Looks Pregnant - YouTube[/ame]

A lot of times they do some "magic" and come back looking a LOT different on Saturday.

this will be Phils last Olympia.....

Big Ramy moved to the middle in the top 3 call out.Big Ramy crushes Phil in everything except Phil has slightly less water in his hamstrings. Ramy #1, Phil # 2, Bonac # 3. If this was Phil's first Olympia they would put Bonac #2

Lipomas

This is interesting. I never knew these would be in such abundance in guys all over; more of a genetic rare thing in my mind, but makes sense with insulin and growth use.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I think for the 1st time in a long time the Sat show will make the difference. Can Phil bring his waist in smaller. Perhaps he loaded too much food. You could see the sub-q water coming out as he posed so will he be drier etc. Ramy needs to come in drier and he needs more body oil to showcase his physique slightly better.

Basically Phil should win. Yes his gut is ridiculous but he is better in every other eway excluding sheer size. Ramy needs more quad/hamstring separation. When they turn to the back it's game over. Phil has that 3d look even from the back. Stupid round muscle bellies and the back separation is ridiculous in a good way. Ramy is bigger but needs more muscle maturity. Although I have to say in certain poses your eyes go to Ramy due to the sheer size.

I guess it dpends how much do you mark down the bubble gut. From the front maybe Ramy but from the back definitely Phil by a long way.

I can't stand Phil either and would love Ramy to win. If they gave it to Ramy no one should complain. But to me it's clear Phil is the winner. Although tonight will make the difference and if Ramy improves a lot and Phil goes backwards give it to Ramy. However, I think they should both look better tonight.

I honestly think Phil will win because as the champ to lose he would have to be obliterated. But man I'm rooting for Big Ramy!!!

I think for the 1st time in a long time the Sat show will make the difference. Can Phil bring his waist in smaller. Perhaps he loaded too much food. You could see the sub-q water coming out as he posed so will he be drier etc. Ramy needs to come in drier and he needs more body oil to showcase his physique slightly better.

Basically Phil should win. Yes his gut is ridiculous but he is better in every other eway excluding sheer size. Ramy needs more quad/hamstring separation. When they turn to the back it's game over. Phil has that 3d look even from the back. Stupid round muscle bellies and the back separation is ridiculous in a good way. Ramy is bigger but needs more muscle maturity. Although I have to say in certain poses your eyes go to Ramy due to the sheer size.

I guess it dpends how much do you mark down the bubble gut. From the front maybe Ramy but from the back definitely Phil by a long way.

I can't stand Phil either and would love Ramy to win. If they gave it to Ramy no one should complain. But to me it's clear Phil is the winner. Although tonight will make the difference and if Ramy improves a lot and Phil goes backwards give it to Ramy. However, I think they should both look better tonight.

I don't think it's a bubble gut. I think Phil has something seriously wrong internally. It reminds of Andreas Muntzer when he was bleeding internally. It just looks like something is wrong inside.

If Phil wins with that rediculous pregnant bloated gut I will be done following bodybuilding for good. They all have that gut. It looks pathetic considering these guys are suppose to be the elite. No wonder no one gives a shit about bodybuilding. My gf knows nothing about bodybuilding and said she thought my physiqe is a lot nicer to look at than all those guys and wanted to know why they all look Pregnant and can't see muscle definition especially Phil. Def gives bodybuilding a bad name

If Phil wins with that rediculous pregnant bloated gut I will be done following bodybuilding for good. They all have that gut. It looks pathetic considering these guys are suppose to be the elite. No wonder no one gives a shit about bodybuilding. My gf knows nothing about bodybuilding and said she thought my physiqe is a lot nicer to look at than all those guys and wanted to know why they all look Pregnant and can't see muscle definition especially Phil. Def gives bodybuilding a bad name

The guy who got 2nd place in Classic Physique had the look that bodybuilders should strive for. That was straight up Arnold Swartzerhaegar 2017 right there. By the way, he got robbed!!!

The guy who got 2nd place in Classic Physique had the look that bodybuilders should strive for. That was straight up Arnold Swartzerhaegar 2017 right there. By the way, he got robbed!!!

Chris Bumstead. He is only 22... pure old school genetics. That to me is the ideal physique.

I'm sure you are super sexy bro, but that is pretty much what anyone would expect a girlfriend to say :eek:

I don't think I'm sexy. But I sure as fuck don't look pregnant lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jboz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity