Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
This has been fully confirmed. His name is Stanley Szeto.

He was busted by selling to an undercover agent in Phoenix earlier in the year. He turned informant in June 2007.

On 15th of August he gave evidence against Maverick which resulted in Maverick's arrest. This is all official police evidence.

It saddens me that he is such a lowlife character and that the staff here defended him every chance we had.

He is the only mod here ever that I did not personally approve. He snuck in as a mod when I was in prison in 2004, by convincing IronMike (RIP) who was running the board for me while I was away.

All the mods here are of very high character, well known in the real life bodybuilding community and I know them all on a very personal level, not just on the internet. Some were even witnesses for me at my court case.
BBA was the only one that was the exception to this.
So I don't want any of you to lose any trust in the staff here.

If any of you have had any dealings with BBA or Powerline, heads up.

What a scumbag! I remember him from way back in the Meso days as a mod and other boards that he posted on. Sad part is that he will probably walk for rolling on everbody else while they go to jail.

There's things that EVERY snitch don't think about when rolling on the scene...Who's going to respect them after they do...Who's going to sell to them ever again...How can they look at themselves in the mirror with PRIDE???! They just think of their so called "freedom"...which I could argue about the misconception of that word all day long??! I've said it before, I would much rather keep my mouth shut and do my time, AND have trusted and respected people to come out to after, then to roll on everyone and have nothing left to me inside or out.........

Damn!! It's unfortunate that the staff stood by him when there were accusations of such against him. No fault of theirs and props to Big A for making this public. Some board owners would deny such a thing.

There's things that EVERY snitch don't think about when rolling on the scene...Who's going to respect them after they do...Who's going to sell to them ever again...How can they look at themselves in the mirror with PRIDE???! They just think of their so called "freedom"...which I could argue about the misconception of that word all day long??! I've said it before, I would much rather keep my mouth shut and do my time, AND have trusted and respected people to come out to after, then to roll on everyone and have nothing left to me inside or out.........

well said

You always find out who the true "stand up" people are in a time of difficulty and it's obvious that BBA caved when his turn came around. It's just a shame that he actually has other people paying for the sheer fact that he was the one that got caught.

Its hard to know just how you would be untill your in that position. It is easy to say that we wouldnt do it or even think it and I for one would like to believe it! But man.. jail strikes fear in men.. even strong ones.. and I have seen even the strongest cry themselves to sleep on a mat in a cell block. Its also not just the weak ones that snitch, but also the ones you may not suspect. It comes down to when a person is face to face with that choice that determines what they are or arnt and I think that the only way to prove yourself as not a snitch is to be put in the position and act acordingly.

Does this mean our house is clean?

Holly crap, know wounder i have'nt seen him post in a while.
What a piece of shit. If I were Maveric I'd hunt that bastard down
like an animal and get the additional asault charge for breaking his
fuckin neck. Nothing worst then screwing someone over to save your
own ass.

Funny thing w as, he was the only jerkoff who had disapproved me modship when I was up for it. I never trusted this guy as he always seemed dumber than a stump when I conversed with him. I also know he was one of the only ones that I was conerened about and now finally at peace with my feelings of this fucking little sub 180lb "bigbadasian". I shit more than his weight on a regular basis. Let alone anyone who calls themself "bigbad" is definitely dilusional. The fucker asked for my help manyt times as far as computers are concerned, and I was reluctant to give any advice because I knew he was not right. The weeney stayed on gear all year round and was still built like Richard Simons.

BBA GO FUCK YOURSELF LITTLE GIRL

Glad I was here to witness your plunder jackoff.

Last edited:
what a friend

i hate to no i had so called friends like that . what a scumbag . thanks big a for the info . that was great on your part to inform us . and we no that is why this board is the best .

this is sad.. and what kaiser said ..DITTO..:mad:

Its hard to know just how you would be untill your in that position. It is easy to say that we wouldnt do it or even think it and I for one would like to believe it! But man.. jail strikes fear in men.. even strong ones.. and I have seen even the strongest cry themselves to sleep on a mat in a cell block. Its also not just the weak ones that snitch, but also the ones you may not suspect. It comes down to when a person is face to face with that choice that determines what they are or arnt and I think that the only way to prove yourself as not a snitch is to be put in the position and act acordingly.

I do not agree, I believe that everyone know's whom he or she is from the get-go, most just spend their lives living a viscid (sp?), lying to themselves and everyone they meet...They will always crack once society calls their bluff...Bottomline, if you're not prepared for every scenario that could possiblly happen, you shouldn't be playing the game...This so called "freedom" we supposedly have, is nothing compared to ones dignity...In the end, that's all one with take to their grave with them.........

Take solace in the fact that karmic resolution will have it's way with him.

Hey BBA if you read this GO FUCK YOURSRELF!!
This is why the world of BBing is so fucked up right now, because of people like you. I hope the feds renig on their deal and fuck you up the ass royally.
Less than a man!!! Could'nt just take it on the chin, no, you had to bitch up like a little girl!!!

You will get yours!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner