over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bigger by the day

I am destroyed. Sat here for a few hours not really doing much. I took a tiny bit too much preworkout and it made me feel out of breath whilst training. As a result I rested longer between some sets as I felt like I would have dropped if I didn't. That and training hard has took it out of me. I tried the Cybex Squat press and just moved up a plate each time and went for it. Any lower back tightness and I would stop but I was ok. Although I quickly stretched at the end and my lower back cracked so loud on both sides which always feels great. I threw up a little walking home as well but feeling much better after 2 large meals. I decided to leave out hip work due to time and a slight pain I have on the right side.

Cybex Calf Presses... approx 10 sets going up in weight with no less than about 10 reps (started with 30 reps). About 7 of these sets were hard. The last set was a massive drop set with 5 drops in weight and well over 100 reps.
Cybex Seated Leg Curls... approx 10 sets (probably more) going up in weight. I utilize a mixture of techniques such as partials and static holds as well. The last set was fucking brutal. Massive drop set with some rest but no more than 10 secs. Full weight rack to failure. Full weigth rack partials (top) for 15 reps. Drop weight to failure. Same weight for 15 partials (top). About 2 or 3 other drops using the same method. Then put the weight back up and for a static hold in the middle to failure.
Cybex Glute Raises... 4 sets of 15 reps going up in weight. Nothing crazy with these just slow reps and squeezing at the top.
Cybex Squat Press... 10 sets going up in weight 1 plate at a time for 25-10 reps. Then one set to failure with 10 plates a side (couldn't fit anymore) for 15 controlled reps. If I was going mental I could have got maybe 1 or 2 more but I was worried about getting the machine locked back in (lower back).
Leg Extension... 1 warm up set and 1 set with about half the weight rack for 50 reps.
Back and Leg stretches for a few mins.

When training most body parts I like to finish with some "pump" work but that is especially true for larger muscles such as quads. So 50 reps on the leg extension is perfect for that. Only 1 set but always leaves my quads pumped up to the max.

I finished my intra just after training. When I got home I made a weightgain shake of 55g protein, 115g carbs and 12g fat. I drank half and took Flex out for 15 mins then drank the other half when I got back. Later I had about 200g steak and 150g carbs from wholegrain pasta. My next meal will probably be greek yoghurt with eaa's mixed in and fruit (bluberries and grapes). I also have another 200g steak I need to eat as it's out of date so will fit that in somewhere with pasta or fruit.

I will post some new pics in the next few days and will be starting syntherol again. I should also receive my LR3 next week and that will be started straightaway.

Last edited:
You know you had a good workout when you throw up a little while walking home.LOL. Go get em' Elvia! Are you sure you didn't stop at the pub for a few pints after your workout? :)

You know you had a good workout when you throw up a little while walking home.LOL. Go get em' Elvia! Are you sure you didn't stop at the pub for a few pints after your workout? :)

After Boxing night I don't want to drink again for at least 3 months :eek::D

After Boxing night I don't want to drink again for at least 3 months :eek::D

I hear that, Mate. I over did the margaritas and wine with family last night and didn’t make it to the gym today.

I hear that, Mate. I over did the margaritas and wine with family last night and didn’t make it to the gym today.

When I went to Ireland to take a girl on a date ages ago we were out all night drinking etc and I missed my flight home :eek::D

It took me about 5 days to feel normal after boxing night. I am not even bothered about drinking anymore. It's just when I go away with my mates or similar the old me comes out :p I doubt I will drink for at least 6 months or longer depending upon if I book a holiday or not.

Last edited:
I never mentioned when I trained last week my bi-cep tendon was the worst it has ever been. I was in a lot of pain when training chest and back last week with it. As a result I am not training arms directly this week and also avoiding certain exercises when training upper body. So far it's been fine this week even when training back earlier which is generally the worst upper body day for it.

Yesterday I hit shoulders hard but I have lost some strength in my pressing movements. I still managed about 6 reps with 3 plates a side on the smith machine which as smith's go it's a hard one so not too bad. No straightarm lateral raises due to my tendon but some bent arm going up to 30kg db's. I also maxed out the lateral raise machine for 19 slow reps. I done some db front raises going up to 20kg db's. Some cable front raises lying down on the cable row machine. I ended with some seated low cable shoulder press using a short straight bar which feels different but great.

For my back today I mainly kept to machines but still trained hard. I did do two free weight movements in the form of rack pulls and incline bench db rows. I started with the rows and pulling with my elbows fairly high as my tendons feel best like that (bad if I pull with elbows tucked in). I went up to 42kg db's and concentrated on form and they felt good. I utilized quite a few other movements including unilateral pulldowns, machine high rows, cable low rows, machine unilateral rows and reverse pec deck. No chance I can do pull ups or most pulldown movements if I want my tendon to get better as they are 2 of the worst for it. I still like to attack my back from multiple angles using a variety of techniques especially when I have to limit the weight and movements.

My calves are still sore from my last leg day which is good as it takes a lot to get them sore due to all the abuse over the years. 2moro I will train chest and maybe abs. I am thinking cybex machine presses, dead stop barbell presses and cable flyes are definites and I will go from there.

I decided to up primo to 1.5ml eod so that is 525mg per week. Test is at the same dose (150mg eod). Well it would be but the last 2 injects were a day late so e3d's instead of eod :eek: Not missing a tren a dose though and that was at 24mg last night so I will do 26mg tonight. Things are building up nicely with the tren. Although it has lowered my sex drive which I expected the opposite but I am sure that will change.

I will get some arm and calves pics up in a few days to show were I am at. My arms have maintained great over the last 3 weeks. The calf pics will be starting pics to show my progress. They will probably look shit in pics but in person they are not too bad and I have improved them a lot through more abuse over the last few years. Not looking forward to injecting them (been years) but I know once I start I will be gtg :eek::D

After legs the other day it has been 1 upper body muscle (shoulders, back and chest) the last 3 days. I am due an off day but if I am feeling good tomorrow I will train legs.

Today I dosed 3ml synthetine and 3ml syntheselen pre workout and they made a big difference. I also avoided a DMHA based pre workout as I have used one for the last 4 days and feel like I need a break from it. All in all a great session but it took it out of me.

Fairly high volume for chest and a variety of movements. The gym only goes to 50kg db's so I done them for 22 reps on a low incline bench. Then I moved over to the Cybex Chest Press and moved up 1 plate each set. I only got 2 reps with 5 plates a side so my pressing strength is down. However I quickly turned those 2 reps into a big drop set. I only got 3 reps with 4 plates as the 1st set took it out of me. With 3 I got about 10 reps. Then about 15 and with 1 plate about 20 or so. I also done some standing cross body cable flyes and presses. I ended with some limited rom reps on a machine press.

The thing that stands out the most from today is I done some cardio. It's been years but I enjoyed it. I train really fast at times so my cardio fitness is there but it still feels brand new to me as it's been so long. Ideally I would do it first thing in the morning but I will be happy with 1 short session at the end of every gym day.

My gym has so many cool pieces of cardio equipment but I decided on the Cybex Arc Trainer. It like a cross trainer and hits your chest/arms and legs/glutes really well. I figured just 10 mins as it was my first day. I was tired after 60 secs but my fitness must not be too bad as I went at a fast pace the whole time and I felt like I could have stayed on ages. Although on the 7 mins mark I went all out for 2 mins straight so I was a sweating mess. Synthetine/syntheselen make you sweat more but I am also on test/tren and always wear hoodies. I will build up the time/intensity each day and rotate to another piece next week. Obviously this may sound silly as most of you do cardio but I literally never do. I felt good afterwards so pleased to have started it and will make sure I stay consistent.

Post workout I had 2 foot long subway sandwiches :D I ate them 1 hour a part. Almost forgot and 3 subway cookies :D Judging by my belly I will be avoiding subway sandwiches from now on :eek: They are so expensive over here anyway it will save me some money. I paid $25 for 2 sandwiches. I am just eating what I want tonight. My prebed meal (just ate) was 500g grapes. I didn't feel like eating protein but I am going to make a large jug (2.5 scoops (25g) of Lemon Iced Tea EAA's and drink them before bed. I have also started taking 1 pack of Animal Omega again prebed. My fat intake isn't really low but I definitely need to up my omega 3's.

I decided to go the gym again tonight. I think that is 6 days in a row plus these are hard sessions. Generally I think when bulking/growing it's usually optimal to have more recovery days. As everyone knows we grow in recovery. However if your diet is on point you can essentially make your body like a machine. The thing is my diet hasn't been on point and my sleep has even been interrupted recently. Nevertheless because my current aim was to tighten up whilst I hold weight the extra volume has only assisted that.

Moving forward I will start increasing the cals more mainly in the form of protein and carbs. I will play it day by day in regards to training frequency and volume but if I feel like training I will regardless how many days in a row that becomes.

Tonight was legs with my gf and we trained together. Although when on leg press once we got to a certain weight I had her doing sissy squats whilst I carried on loading up the plates. I also swopped around the order tonight as 90% of the time I do calves, hams, quads with hip/glutes somewhere in the middle. Tonight we started with quads and it felt great.

Leg Extension... 6 sets of 20 reps going up in weight.
Leg Press... Approx 12 sets of 20-15 reps going up in weight until I had used all the plates.
Standing Calf Raises... 6 sets of 30 to 20 reps going up in weight.
Lying Leg Curls supersetted with Leg Press with very high feet pushing with heels... 6 sets of 15-10 reps for both. I ended with one extra set of lying leg curls to failure with assisted reps (gf lifting up with me and me completing the negative).
Walking DB Lunges... 5 sets using bodyweight, 6kg, 12kg, 15kg, 18kg and 20kg db's.

I had my gf take some topless pics at the end to show where I am currently at. I got my arm pics done as well. She has sent them to my phone so I will check them out and post the best ones very soon.

I am made up with my syntherol results. My arms have really blown up and maintained great. I have more detailing now so they look better than a few weeks ago. I am going to start doing them again and adding to them. My tendons have been really bad recently (had it for ages on/off) so I haven't trained arms all week. I was thinking of not training them directly for another week. I may still start the syntherol again as they get hit indirectly all the time but I prefer to train them hard when running it. I will decide over the next few days going on how my arms feel. I will probably just do super light bi-cep work before/after injecting and get a great pump. By super light I literally mean 3kg db's max and just pumping them up until my tendons get better and I can push the weight.

These pics were taken after training legs. No direct pump work but when you take preworkout, synthetine/syntheselen and an intra shake I only have to tense and they get pumped. I will get some calf pics sorted soon as well. Now it's time to just grow slowly and put on some muscle over the next few months.

Last edited:
245ewyq.jpg

wj80hk.jpg

12480ib.jpg

1zvafth.jpg

Last edited:
Things are going good. I am up to 30mg tren per day. A couple of times I have felt a bit off after injecting before sleeping but besides that I have been fine. I have dosed 30mg 2 days running so will try 32mg tonight. I have also decided to just inject the same amount of test and primo e3d's instead of eod. I haven't felt that good on this stack even before the tren so I am going to lower things. I don't think it will make any difference to my progress. Tren is what is changing me now and I will up that to 40-50mg per day if I continue to feel fine.

So I will be injecting 150mg test and primo e3d's. When I finish my current test e vial I am also going to swop over to 50mg test p per day to change things up as well. So lower doses of test and primo and higher tren (still not high) and lr3 which I feel give me the most bang and really change me fast. 40-50mg tren does more to me than any dose of test. I am staying off orals for now but later on I will add in anavar as that is another compound that really works for me.

I just had a great training session. I was in a great mood and just went for it. Feel free to try something similar for shoulders and let me know how you find it. I trained shoulders, calves and finished with some cardio.

Warm Up
Barbell Dead Stop Shoulder Press supersetted with DB Upright Rows... 7 sets of each going up in weight every set. Presses ranged from 20-5 reps and DB Upright Rows from 20-10 reps. The first set is super light but my last set for presses were 2.75 plates (55kg) per side for presses and 35kg db's for the upright rows.
Standing DB Presses supersetted with Standing Low Cable Front Raises... 5 sets of each. The presses ranged from 15 to 10 reps and the front raises 15-12 reps. I went up to 85 pound (38.6kg) db's and 40kg front raises.
Machine Shoulder Press supsersetted with Machine Lateral Raises... 3 sets of each going up in weight. Reps for presses were 20-10 and for the lateral raises 20-15. The last set was with the full weight rack for both.
Standing Calf Raises... 6 sets of 30-20 reps going up in weight every set.
Cross Trainer for 12 mins... fast pace the entire duration and moving the resistance up/down. I am enjoying cardio now and plan to up it gradually.

The shoulder workout was great and very fast paced due to supersetting. I only rest for approx 2 mins between the later sets of each combo of movements. I also hang between nearly every superset to stretch everything out.

My main carb source is pasta now and I find it so easy to eat. The reason for this is simply taste and I got bored of rice. My postworkout meal was 200g steak and 250g spaghetti (dry weight) so 175g carbs. I can eat that so easily so it's ideal for me as I like to really push the carbs post workout. I haven't been eating that much recently so it pushes my cals up for the day. Just that 1 meal with my 2 shakes is 405g carbs so very easy to do. Add my intra shake tonight and that is close to 500g carbs. I have ate another 2 meals so that is about 650g carbs without even trying. I will contiue to up things as time progresses. My next meal will probably be a turkey sandwich or cottage cheese and fruit. I will eat both of those before and maybe something else. Time to grow :D

My postworkout meal was 200g steak and 250g spaghetti (dry weight) so 175g carbs.

F@#k, didn't even reach that amount in those last three days combined!!! :mad::eek::naughty::(:p

And that's while working out, doing cardio and hardly sleeping at all in a hellish average 42 C`(108 F`) weather... :eek: I HATE YOU!!! :D:p;)

Seriously though, your progresses are just awesome... only nice LEAN gains. You've obviously found what worked great for you in terms of AAS/Syntherol & Synthetine-Syntheselen regimen, diet and training of course being on par... good to see you moving forward so fast, matey! :headbang::)

F@#k, didn't even reach that amount in those last three days combined!!! :mad::eek::naughty::(:p

And that's while working out, doing cardio and hardly sleeping at all in a hellish average 42 C`(108 F`) weather... :eek: I HATE YOU!!! :D:p;)

Seriously though, your progresses are just awesome... only nice LEAN gains. You've obviously found what worked great for you in terms of AAS/Syntherol & Synthetine-Syntheselen regimen, diet and training of course being on par... good to see you moving forward so fast, matey! :headbang::)

Thank you. Yes things are going really good now. I looked a mess a few weeks ago so I have tightened up a lot recently. Now with the tren/synthetine/syntheselen combo and the fact I am not taking any orals my appetite has shot up. I was walking home from the gym and all I could think about was eating my post workout meal (had an intra shake as well). It was the same as last time so 175g carbs from spaghetti and 200g steak (so about 50g protein from the steak alone). I had the same carb meal (with turkey) when I first woke up as well. So that is 350g carbs from those 2 meals. I also had about 100g carbs from oats (with chocolate whey and banana) today so approx 450g. I have had 1 weightgain shake so that's 555g carbs. I have also snacked on grapes so about 600g. I will probably eat 2 more times as well. Well maybe once and 1 shake so that's about at least 800g carbs for today. Almost forgot my intra shake was about 80g so at least 880g carbs :D

I am not telling other people to do this but for me it works as I am using tren, synthetine and syntheselen plus I train relatively high volume. I am only on 32mg tren per day now as well and lowered my other aas. 5ml synthetine and 5ml syntheselen has my body like a furnace. I also stopped the DHMA based preworkouts the other day and feel great during and after training.

I am loving the pasta meals. I eat very thin sliced steak most times that takes me 3-4 mins to cook so I eat that as I am cooking the pasta. Then I have a giant bowl of pasta only and really enjoy it. With those 2 pasta meals and the 2 shakes I can get tonnes of cals in very easily. I add in a few other quality meals and I am all set. I am growing at a fast rate now and sure it will be some fat and water but I won't get fat so on a good path now for putting on some good size with relative ease as I could never eat your standard 7-8 bodybuilder meals per day to get this amount of calories.

Last edited:
Now my only major issue at the moment are my bi-cep tendons. Incase people don't know and I can't be exact but I believe trying some ACE-031 about 1 year ago may have contributed to this. I never had issues and I used it and within a short time both my tendons started hurting which was bizarre to me. It doesn't really matter what caused it and it could have just been training and it was a coincidence. However myostatin plays a large role in tendon maintenance so if you inhibit it whilst training heavy maybe it can lead to issues. Regardless my tendons have felt very weak every since and I have to be careful and train around it. There have been periods I started lifting heavy on arm day but at the moment that is not possible.

Tonight I trained back and I write the above because pulldowns and close grip rows (etc) were impossible to push even at approx 50% without pain. So I mainly concentrates on a variety of different rows using many angles, machines and attachments and had a good workout. I did go heavy for some movements but nothing crazy. I feel better adding in a free weight movement such as rack pulls but have to be careful due to my lower back. It's been tight this week so I kept it to 2 plates a side and done higher reps and didn't push things. I did do 4 plate a side hammer strength rows. 3 plate a side high rows as well. I ended with 15 mins on the rowing machine. 5 mins at a quick pace then a few 1 min intervals going all out.

I had planned to train about 7pm but my gf said go a bit later so we could go together so I waited. Then at 9pm she got in the shower and I asked why and suddenly she wasn't going anymore :eek::banghead::D I was going to leave it but decided to leave at 10:30pm and got back about 1:30am and glad I did now. Next will be chest and abs and that should be tomorrow.

Now my only major issue at the moment are my bi-cep tendons. Incase people don't know and I can't be exact but I believe trying some ACE-031 about 1 year ago may have contributed to this. I never had issues and I used it and within a short time both my tendons started hurting which was bizarre to me. It doesn't really matter what caused it and it could have just been training and it was a coincidence. However myostatin plays a large role in tendon maintenance so if you inhibit it whilst training heavy maybe it can lead to issues. Regardless my tendons have felt very weak every since and I have to be careful and train around it. There have been periods I started lifting heavy on arm day but at the moment that is not possible.

Tonight I trained back and I write the above because pulldowns and close grip rows (etc) were impossible to push even at approx 50% without pain. So I mainly concentrates on a variety of different rows using many angles, machines and attachments and had a good workout. I did go heavy for some movements but nothing crazy. I feel better adding in a free weight movement such as rack pulls but have to be careful due to my lower back. It's been tight this week so I kept it to 2 plates a side and done higher reps and didn't push things. I did do 4 plate a side hammer strength rows. 3 plate a side high rows as well. I ended with 15 mins on the rowing machine. 5 mins at a quick pace then a few 1 min intervals going all out.

I had planned to train about 7pm but my gf said go a bit later so we could go together so I waited. Then at 9pm she got in the shower and I asked why and suddenly she wasn't going anymore :eek::banghead::D I was going to leave it but decided to leave at 10:30pm and got back about 1:30am and glad I did now. Next will be chest and abs and that should be tomorrow.
Have you tried BPC157 for the bicep tendon issue? It would be quite easy to inject the BPC very close to the tendon along the inflamed parts. The closer you can get to it, the more effective the BPC will be.

Have you tried BPC157 for the bicep tendon issue? It would be quite easy to inject the BPC very close to the tendon along the inflamed parts. The closer you can get to it, the more effective the BPC will be.

Yes I tried TB-500 and BPC-157 quite recently. I was injecting the BPC locally as well. Although I am going to try them again just incase the source was off. I think I may have even tried them twice or perhaps it was just TB-500 the other time (approx 6 months ago). That seemed to work much better. So I am definitely going to get both (mainly BPC) again and hopefully it helps. Thanks.

Way to go Elvia. NOW THOSE ARE GUNS!!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Thanks. I am made up with the results and it was very easy for me. I will start my calves very soon as well. Calves will be much harder :eek::D

Indeed, you´re going to need a license for those things Elvia!!

Awseome log as usual. Always plenty of detail and info from elvia:headbang:

Looking forward to seeing them calves pop.

Hey man, i heard some where that you should not train heavy while you are doing seo, is that what's causing your arm issues?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws