over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bigger by the day

Looking good bro.

How is Flex doing? Sorry to go off in a different direction, but I've always had a "soft-spot" for the animals!

Looking big already Elvia....I thought all you limeys were pale, hairless looking gents like Hugh Grant. When you signed up at ProM you should have made your username "Wolfman Jack". :D Just joking with you.........You look great.....keep up the good work!

Looking big already Elvia....I thought all you limeys were pale, hairless looking gents like Hugh Grant. When you signed up at ProM you should have made your username "Wolfman Jack". :D Just joking with you.........You look great.....keep up the good work!

You couldn't be more wrong :D Although I am quite pale now and haven't used mt2 for awhile. I always look more tanned in pics when I am tensing :D I definitely need to shave but I get lazy with it especially in the winter. You should see my beard it's a mess. Most men these days really groom their beards and take ages on them but I have just left it. Thanks

Looking good bro.

How is Flex doing? Sorry to go off in a different direction, but I've always had a "soft-spot" for the animals!

Flex stopped vomiting but started sneezing/coughing a lot. He went to the vets today and received an injection and tablets (anti-biotics). He has been tired today but hopefully he gets better. My gf had issues getting to the vets due to an idiot taxi driver. I ordered an uber and she went down with Flex and came back up. She put him in a dog carrier (you can take on planes) and went back down. The guy said he can't go in the car and he has to go in the boot of the car! This is not an open boot but a small sealed one with no air. My gf asked him can she please just put the carrier on her lap and he said no. They argued and he called my gf a slut and told her to get her stupid dog away from him. I didn't know this was going on and she come back up crying. Argry is an understatement and it's a shame I wasn't there when it happened. People from certain parts of the world look at dogs completely differently which I can respect (not understand though). But to say put him in the boot of a car and then call her a slut and say other drivers will let him in because they are French and stupid... well it says a lot.

Anyway Flex is amazing and friendly to everyone. He always jumps in the air when he meets people. He is great with other dogs and I take him the dog park everyday. He is not soft either and I let him play with big dogs (rottweilers, staffies etc) and he gives back more than he receives :D The only issue with some big dogs they put their weight on him and sometimes try to force him down so I am more careful these days but he is definitely not soft even if he will look it in the pics I am about to post :D It's freezing here so he has a jumper and some pyjamas. I have loads of pics but here are 3...

zphdx.jpg

35d3okz.jpg

143me89.jpg

Last edited:
Glad to hear he's doing better! I bet if the driver had seen you come outside to see what was going on, he would have shit himself!

I think we got our dogs around the same time. My wife was just over mourning her fiest that lived to be 19 years old, and I picked her up a mini-schnauzer. They have been inseparable since.

His name is Axle. He's a small thing, but weighs 20lbs. The vet said he was just fine, and told me that they were bred for going into holes after small game... and then being pulled out by their stumpy tails! So they were solid built.

Hope he feels better soon!

You're looking good man. Looks like you've been very productive since I've been on the boards....and I think you are too critical on yourself as your waist looks nothing like what I pictured after you described it.

I'm in the same boat.....no shaving and I'm trying to get one last good bulk in before I lean back out and stay within 5-10lbs of my lower bodyfat levels.

During vacation, I think I got the leanest I've been since my 20's and early 30's. I hit the beach last year at 44 years old, 184lbs, and displaying a fully ripped midsection. Only being 5' 7" tall....it looks a lot more impressive than it really is. I would really like doing that and being 190+....but after a certain point almost any mass I gain goes straight to my legs. They grow when nothing else will it seems!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

19 years is old and it must have been hard for her. Flex weighs 8 kg so about 17.6 pounds. Dachhunds are bred for similar things and Flex loves to dig. He is very intelligent but he does do something extremely stupid when he tries to dig in the corner of the bathroom thinking he can some how get through the floor :p

No my waist when I tense is fine as long as I am not full of food but if I relax it right now I look 6 months pregnant. I could really surprise you but as long as I keep it controlled I am ok. I will try to improve it as I grow. I am looking forward to trying LR3 and that usually helps tighten me up. I think I will go with 3 vials from the provider and see how that feels to start. If I like it I will get more and maybe try another brand too.

Glad to hear he's doing better! I bet if the driver had seen you come outside to see what was going on, he would have shit himself!

I think we got our dogs around the same time. My wife was just over mourning her fiest that lived to be 19 years old, and I picked her up a mini-schnauzer. They have been inseparable since.

His name is Axle. He's a small thing, but weighs 20lbs. The vet said he was just fine, and told me that they were bred for going into holes after small game... and then being pulled out by their stumpy tails! So they were solid built.

Hope he feels better soon!

You're looking good man. Looks like you've been very productive since I've been on the boards....and I think you are too critical on yourself as your waist looks nothing like what I pictured after you described it.

I'm in the same boat.....no shaving and I'm trying to get one last good bulk in before I lean back out and stay within 5-10lbs of my lower bodyfat levels.

During vacation, I think I got the leanest I've been since my 20's and early 30's. I hit the beach last year at 44 years old, 184lbs, and displaying a fully ripped midsection. Only being 5' 7" tall....it looks a lot more impressive than it really is. I would really like doing that and being 190+....but after a certain point almost any mass I gain goes straight to my legs. They grow when nothing else will it seems!

say other drivers will let him in because they are French and stupid... well it says a lot.

:eek:

Well... dude might be onto something with this statement though... :eek::(:D

In all seriousness, I feel bad for your gf, matey... I wish Flex had taken a huge dump in his shitty car so that he'd actually have a real good reason to hate dogs... :p

What an asshole... :rolleyes:

Otherwise, you look GREAT... bigger but just as lean as before starting this bulk... keep it up, it's motivating for everyone!! :):headbang:

Still using Syntherol btw? Seeing you growing so fast leads me to ask :D;)

In all seriousness, I feel bad for your gf, matey... I wish Flex had taken a huge dump in his shitty car so that he'd actually have a real good reason to hate dogs... :p

Otherwise, you look GREAT... bigger but just as lean as before starting this bulk... keep it up, it's motivating for everyone!! :):headbang:

I have actually just injected syntherol post workout. I started slow but now I will be injecting it eod consistently. I am putting 1.5ml in both bi-ceps heads and in 2 tri-ceps heads (I rotate between the 3) eod. My gf actually said to me earlier my arms look massive so that is a good sign (she doesn't know I am using syntherol). I have told her but she probably just thinks it's steroids :D

I trained earlier for the first time in about 4-5 days. I felt like I was forcing everything so had the break. My energy levels should start getting better now. Although I forgot to mention I added in bromocriptine the other day and I get crazy tired a few hours post dosing. I am going against my usual advice as I haven't had bloodwork but I figured just add it in for a few weeks just to assist (various reasons). I haven't used a dopamine agonist in ages and they should be used lightly but this should help me out.

Anyway I felt great tonight which was a welcomed change. I decided to go the gym very late but glad I did now. I trained chest, quads and abs. I kept legs to very high reps for a change and it felt good. My boxer shorts barely fit my legs were that pumped.

Slight incline DB Presses... 7 warm up sets and 1 working set. As well as the 7 warm up sets I done various active stretches as the gym was very cold and my joints felt dry and were cracking at first so I wanted to take my time and get warmed up sufficiently.
Incline Bench Cable Flyes supersetted with Machine Presses... 4 very hard sets of 20 rep flyes with the last 2 sets of presses going to complete failure.
Chest Bodyweight Dips... 1 working set.
Superset of Leg Extensions with Hack Squats... 5 sets of 20 rep extensions with 40-30 rep hack squats going up in weight.
Tri-set of Leg Extensions, Hack Squats and Machine Squats... 2 sets of 20, 30 and 20 reps.
Leg Extensions... 1 working drop set of 15, 10 and 5 reps with a static hold at the end.
Abs... variety of movements in 2 giant sets lasting approx 5 mins each.
Back and leg stretches.

Pre workout today I used 2ml syntheselen and 1.25 scoops of Nutrex Outlift Amped and I felt great. My preworkout meal consisted of wholegrain pasta, beef mince, pineapple, peppers and tomatoes in a pomodoro sauce with herbs and spices (pictured below). Post workout I had 200g steak (thin sliced) with basmati rice and some canary melon afterwards. I haven't had any other meat today and the rest of my meals have consisted of cottage cheese, greek yoghurt, grapes, blueberries, clementines and lemon juice. Moving forward I am gonna start eating more thin sliced steak as it goes down so easily and I can cook it in 90 secs and it tastes great.

o1tmp.jpg

24w6obd.jpg

Last edited:

I forgot to mention I will get more pics up soon. Then start posting arm pics every week to show exactly what it is doing for me.

I have actually just injected syntherol post workout. I started slow but now I will be injecting it eod consistently. I am putting 1.5ml in both bi-ceps heads and in 2 tri-ceps heads (I rotate between the 3) eod.

That's all?!?! PUSSY... most guys your (big) frame wouldn't even consider that a mosquito bite... :eek::D:eek:;)

I trained earlier for the first time in about 4-5 days. I felt like I was forcing everything so had the break. My energy levels should start getting better now. Although I forgot to mention I added in bromocriptine the other day and I get crazy tired a few hours post dosing. I am going against my usual advice as I haven't had bloodwork but I figured just add it in for a few weeks just to assist (various reasons). I haven't used a dopamine agonist in ages and they should be used lightly but this should help me out.

Anyway I felt great tonight which was a welcomed change. I decided to go the gym very late but glad I did now. I trained chest, quads and abs. I kept legs to very high reps for a change and it felt good. My boxer shorts barely fit my legs were that pumped.

Slight incline DB Presses... 7 warm up sets and 1 working set. As well as the 7 warm up sets I done various active stretches as the gym was very cold and my joints felt dry and were cracking at first so I wanted to take my time and get warmed up sufficiently.
Incline Bench Cable Flyes supersetted with Machine Presses... 4 very hard sets of 20 rep flyes with the last 2 sets of presses going to complete failure.
Chest Bodyweight Dips... 1 working set.
Superset of Leg Extensions with Hack Squats... 5 sets of 20 rep extensions with 40-30 rep hack squats going up in weight.
Tri-set of Leg Extensions, Hack Squats and Machine Squats... 2 sets of 20, 30 and 20 reps.
Leg Extensions... 1 working drop set of 15, 10 and 5 reps with a static hold at the end.
Abs... variety of movements in 2 giant sets lasting approx 5 mins each.
Back and leg stretches.

Pre workout today I used 2ml syntheselen and 1.25 scoops of Nutrex Outlift Amped and I felt great. My preworkout meal consisted of wholegrain pasta, beef mince, pineapple, peppers and tomatoes in a pomodoro sauce with herbs and spices (pictured below). Post workout I had 200g steak (thin sliced) with basmati rice and some canary melon afterwards. I haven't had any other meat today and the rest of my meals have consisted of cottage cheese, greek yoghurt, grapes, blueberries, clementines and lemon juice. Moving forward I am gonna start eating more thin sliced steak as it goes down so easily and I can cook it in 90 secs and it tastes great.

o1tmp.jpg

24w6obd.jpg
That's been the key for me recently. Find foods that my body digests easily, and just pound them down.

Unfortunately one of those foods is ice cream! [emoji23]

That's all?!?! PUSSY... most guys your (big) frame wouldn't even consider that a mosquito bite... :eek::D:eek:;)

I get really good results without going crazy with dose. It is true though as many take massive amounts. I had a friend putting 10ml in each delt everyday. I am still putting in 3ml in each bi-cep and 3ml in each tri-cep eod so it adds up. If I need to I will up the dose again but so far I am going good. I also plan to use this longer than most so it will be more of a gradual increase. Although maybe I will up the dose at the end and see what larger amounts over 2 weeks do.

That's been the key for me recently. Find foods that my body digests easily, and just pound them down.

Unfortunately one of those foods is ice cream! [emoji23]

My appetite has been rubbish over the last few weeks. Dropping the hgh (fatigue) and adrol (appetite) should help though. I don't even digest some of these meals that well but I just like the taste. Although I do digest fruit very well. But large amounts of cottage cheese and oats not so much. If I were going for optimal results I would be eating steak and rice/fruits all day but that is not going to happen. My appetite for meat is just not there but I can have 2 beef meals per day. I will be upping my rice intake. It's void of nutrients but an easy way for me to up my carbs. Pasta is even easier for me to eat and I can do 200g carbs in one meal easily with pasta. That will be useful for when I add igf-1 lr3 in. When I add that is I plan to up my carbs massively and take full advantage of it. I also could do with that extra push in size and I think that will do it for me. Gonna be 400-600g carbs in the space of approx 4 hours post LR3 administration.

Flex stopped vomiting but started sneezing/coughing a lot. He went to the vets today and received an injection and tablets (anti-biotics). He has been tired today but hopefully he gets better. My gf had issues getting to the vets due to an idiot taxi driver. I ordered an uber and she went down with Flex and came back up. She put him in a dog carrier (you can take on planes) and went back down. The guy said he can't go in the car and he has to go in the boot of the car! This is not an open boot but a small sealed one with no air. My gf asked him can she please just put the carrier on her lap and he said no. They argued and he called my gf a slut and told her to get her stupid dog away from him. I didn't know this was going on and she come back up crying. Argry is an understatement and it's a shame I wasn't there when it happened. People from certain parts of the world look at dogs completely differently which I can respect (not understand though). But to say put him in the boot of a car and then call her a slut and say other drivers will let him in because they are French and stupid... well it says a lot.

Anyway Flex is amazing and friendly to everyone. He always jumps in the air when he meets people. He is great with other dogs and I take him the dog park everyday. He is not soft either and I let him play with big dogs (rottweilers, staffies etc) and he gives back more than he receives :D The only issue with some big dogs they put their weight on him and sometimes try to force him down so I am more careful these days but he is definitely not soft even if he will look it in the pics I am about to post :D It's freezing here so he has a jumper and some pyjamas. I have loads of pics but here are 3...

zphdx.jpg

35d3okz.jpg

143me89.jpg
Flex is styling in that slick bow tie. He’s going to have all the bitches following him home. Bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay. Flex Dogg’s in the mutha fuggin hizzouse!!! With his mind on his money and his money on his mind.

My supplement delivery finally come. I thought it was going to get sent back at some point. It took 3 weeks and was meant to be 4 days. So I finally have my weightgain powder. I will be adding 2 shakes in per day to help whilst my appetite is fairly low. I always recommend listening to your body and not force feeding but I know this will do me good as my goal is to grow and I need that extra boost in calories. I also received some protein bars and pre workout powders.

The 5% real food protein bars are the first 5% product I don't like. They are extremely hard and don't taste particularly good. I bought the blueberry cobbler flavour but due to the texture I know I won't like any flavours. The 5% Knock your Carb out bars taste great though and I have had them before. I have only tried the peanut butter chocolate chip flavour.

My injuries are feeling better as well but I just received some tb-500 and will start that at 1mg per day and go from there.

I have just joined one of my older gyms on a 3 month contract. I got it 50% off due to Black Friday but it still cost me $350 for 3 months :eek::D I still have my other membership but decided just to get it to give me a boost and so I can take advantage of the different machines (especially for back and leg movements).

I have some IGF-1-LR3 on the way. I ordered 3mg to try it out. Gonna start at 100mcg post workout when it arrives. I will use it solo but later on add in some slin as well. For slin I am thinking 10iu post workout and if I use it pre no more than 5-6iu. I have a few plans in my head but will post about them at a later date. It's definitely time to move up a gear though :)

Gonna eat my pre workout meal after this post and get ready for the gym. I will go to my new gym and train shoulders and maybe some quads as well. I have had 2 great training days recently. Yesterday I trained calves, triceps, bi-ceps and abs. The day before I trained hamstrings and back. I can't remember all the details but will go over each below.

Hams was a combination of seated, lying and standing leg curls. I don't really like the seated leg curls machine in my gym but that was my main focus that day for hams. I went very heavy and done a few working sets. I utilized various super and tri-sets including the 3 movements.

For back I started with incline bench straight bar high rows for 20-15 reps. I also done some heavy hammer strength rows in the middle of my workout. I ended with machine pullovers. I done something different and really focused that day on numerous sets of barbell rows and rack pulls. I supsersetted the 2 and would start with barbell rows then finish with rack pulls. People know my lower back is fucked but I went heavier than usual. For barbell rows just up to 2 plates a side but higher reps and perfect form. It's playing with fire for me. For rack pulls I pulled from relastively high up to be safe but went up to 3 plates a side. That is not heavy but for my lower back it is. It felt really good and I was extra careful. I still expected my back to go the day after at some point but I have been fine.

Yesterday was calves, arms and abs and was brutal (for an arm and calf workout :D)...

Standing Calf Raises... 4 warm up sets and 2 working sets of 30-20 reps going up in weight.
Seated Calf Raises... 4 warm up sets and about 6 working sets. 2 working sets were massive drop sets starting at 5 plates a side down 1 plate each drop until 1 plate a side left. My calves were destroyed so I dropped the weight to 3 plates and done 2 working sets with minimal rest. Then a static hold at the top with 2 plates a side for about 1 min. Lot's of different things including me pushing down at the bottom of the rep for that extra stretch/resistance.
Machine Tibialis Raises... 2 sets of 30 reps then 3 working sets using a combination of fast/slow reps.
Tri-cep Pushdowns supsersetted with Bi-cep Curls... multiple warm up sets using a variety of different handles/grips.
Close Grip Dead Stop Bench Press... about 4 warm up sets and 2 working sets of 7 and 12 reps (dropped the weight).
Standing EZ Bar Bi-cep Curls... 4 warm up sets and 2 working sets of 12 and 8 reps (upped the weight).
Lying EZ Bar Skull Crushers... 2 warm up sets and 1 working set of 12 reps. I was pleased with these and my heavy set was 3 x 10kg plates each side.
DB Hammer Curls... 1 working drop set with 30kg then 25kg, 20kg, 15kg and 10kg db's.
Tri-cep Extensions... 1 working drop set starting at the full weight rack and moving down the stack.
Machine Unilateral Bi-cep Curls... 2 sets for both arms. 1st set was 3/4 of the rack and the 2nd was the whole rack with 1 arm and included assisted reps at the end.
Variety of forearm movements for 10-15 mins including supersets of barbell twists, wrist curls and bodyweight hangs.
Abs... variety of movements in 2 giants sets.
Body Stretches.

Pre workout consisted of 2ml syntheselen and 1.25 scoops of Nutrex Outlift Amped.

Over the next few days I will shave my body and start posting progress pics every weekend starting this week. It will help keep me accountable and consistent :eek::D

Last edited:
looking great brother! Fucken log is filled with golden nuggests...appreciate it. Also...Excelcior is so friken good, my body and mind is loving it...great suggestion.

looking great brother! Fucken log is filled with golden nuggests...appreciate it. Also...Excelcior is so friken good, my body and mind is loving it...great suggestion.

Thanks. I have actually just got my supplement order that was held for ages. I bought a new tub of Excelsior so looking forward to using it. Nothing has come close to it recently. I also added Rize which some write is better. But my mate ordered Rize and said he barely felt 2 scoops. Everyone's response is so different. I am glad you like Excelsior though. It's fairly expensive but well worth the money for me. I will update my preworkout thread properly later.

I fell asleep again last night so missed the gym and my injs so I just dosed my aas and syntherol (it's 5:30am). Incase anyone is interested when doing 8 syntherol injs I just use 4 syringes. I fill them up then do my 4 tri-cep injects. Then I refill and use new needles for my bi-cep shots. It just saves going through 8 syringes everytime but still feels quick. I do my tri-cep shots in front of a mirror but it's obviously not needed for bi-ceps.

I just added in a new joint supplement called unbreakable but it's made me feel very ill. Literally took it on an empty stomach (recommended) about 20 mins ago. It contains BPC-157, Andrographis Paniculata Extract and Cissus Quadrangularis.

Gonna eat now then start getting ready for the gym. I will probably cook steak, cinnamon pineapple and basmati rice.

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Doogin305