over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Branden Ray - new IFBB Pro

He certainly earned this IMO as he had one of the best overall packages in the show. One of the most asthetically pleasing looks in the game for sure.

JS, he definitely has "Henry-eque" shoulders and chest in that MM shot above.

yes he does, but not so "henry-esque" in the back. if he can thicken up that back thats a complete package.
but don't get me wrong the dude looks great. a pleasing physique is rare these days.
-JS

no shit!?!

Henry would crush him in that most muscular shot.. and Henry is about 2 inches shorter too.

damn! i didn't know henry was that much shorter.
but i DO know henry would crush him in that pose.
However, i will note that henry doesn't seem to have as rounded/sweeping quads which makes his legs look a bit "square" looking and not so round and explosive.
-JS

damn! i didn't know henry was that much shorter.
but i DO know henry would crush him in that pose.
However, i will note that henry doesn't seem to have as rounded/sweeping quads which makes his legs look a bit "square" looking and not so round and explosive.
-JS

I think this is much due in part to the dieting and cardio henry has to do in order to get down to 202. He did put about a 1/2" on his overall leg size this year from what he has stated at IM. He just has to sacrafice so much to get to that stupid random number....202.

Now that I think about it, to really make an impact in the IFBB he might need to move up into the open. He's really too tall for the 202s.. he's about Correas's height, if not a bit taller.

I could see Branden eventually being like Ronnie Rockel though...

Now that I think about it, to really make an impact in the IFBB he might need to move up into the open. He's really too tall for the 202s.. he's about Correas's height, if not a bit taller.

agreed.
there is almost NOTHING wrong with Ronnie Rockel's physique but yet he doens't win big shows all because he is on the shorter scale of the guys above 202.
will be interesting to see what Brendon does.
on one hand he can do not so well in the big guys shows or he does a ok in the 202's tough call for someone his height/weight.
-JS

Rockel in the same pose for comparison

Attachments

• ror.jpg
    ror.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 530
B Ray again

Attachments

• bray.jpg
    bray.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,761
side chest:

Attachments

• rorsc.jpg
    rorsc.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 642
Ray again

Attachments

• bray sc.jpg
    bray sc.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 836
all those pics do for me is...
PROVE that Rockel is a FREAK.
he looks EXPLOSIVE.
put that muscle bellies and conditioning on a 5' 9" frame or above and you have a Mr.O.
-JS

Such

He is such a cool dude..I spoke with him for a few minutes..very humble and down to earth...He looked amazing in person..the pictures do not do him justice for how he looked pumping up and on the stage in person...

used to train at his gym when he lived in maryland he's about 5'5-5'6 on a good day. incredible physique...reminds me of a mini david henry. without a doubt the future of the 202's.

Thats what i was thinking(5'5 or 5'6 max). They have him listed at 5'7 and i KNOW there is no way he can have that kind of thickness at that height. He reminds me of a thicker Richard Jones

Thats what i was thinking(5'5 or 5'6 max). They have him listed at 5'7 and i KNOW there is no way he can have that kind of thickness at that height. He reminds me of a thicker Richard Jones

Here he is between a guy that's 5'10 and a guy that's 5'5 1/2"

I'm pretty sure he's between 5'6 and 5'7. That's how tall I am, and I've talked to him a few times and we see eye to eye ;)

Attachments

• braycomp.jpg
    braycomp.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 459
Congrats Brandon

He looked great. I especially like how he didn't post pictures leading up the show. He just showed up with his package and took the pro card. I like his style and attitude.

Ray has an awesome physique!! It reminds me of the classic physiques of the 70s that I like so much. Very well deserved!

I can't see him doing ANY damage in the open. MAYBE placing top 2-3 in a small show,but for the top tier shows he would be to small. He would need 20-25lbs and A LOT more detail to do damage and i can't see it. Sure he looks fantastic by himself, but you put him beside Dexter Jackson...

edit to add... wanted to add to the above-add 25lbs and KEEP HIS SHAPE

Last edited:
I can't see him doing ANY damage in the open. MAYBE placing top 2-3 in a small show,but for the top tier shows he would be to small. He would need 20-25lbs and A LOT more detail to do damage and i can't see it. Sure he looks fantastic by himself, but you put him beside Dexter Jackson...

edit to add... wanted to add to the above-add 25lbs and KEEP HIS SHAPE

Of course not now... I meant if/when he adds another 20 or so pounds and brings up his back. He isn't a top 5 202 guy now either.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131