over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulk, and still staying lean

when bodybuilders are off season,,, most still stay fairly lean, have abs still.

Is it because they are running mast, tren or? with there other bulking agents,,,

I know if i just run test, deca, adrol or dbol, i normally gain unwanted weight in the mid section,, so was just wondering if they are running something like tren or mast in all cycles or what,,,,, which I know the diet and cardio sessions change during bulking or cutting cycles but still wondered what would be the best for gaining mass while still staying fairly lean,,,,

any info appreciated

lots of people will say that its due to drugs only ... HGH, tren, masteron, T3 and so on ... for sure those will help BUT IMO factor number 1 are : clean diet and keep a bit of cardio if needed

I went from 215 lbs to 235lbs in a couple of months and lowered my bf from 13% to 9% in the same time doing this ...

I agree. GH gives them a substantial amount of forgiveness, but the guys who look most impressive surely have to be eating quite clean. If they are professionals in bodybuilding, they'd be silly not to.

btw - the two pros I know barely use any tren and say that it's not nearly as popular in their ranks as it is in the UG bodybuilding world of online forums and the like.

Definitely. Gh and tren will keep fat at bay but won't stop you looking pregnant when you eat a ton of pizza and chocolate a day. When I upped tren to a gram a week I was eating about 800 carbs (mostly shitty) just so I didn't feel like I was going to die. Didn't gain fat, chest legs and arms looked fucking awesome, stomach looked like absolute shit and was huge, but still had veins on it lol, was good in mornings, embarrassing by mid day

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I follow a strict diet using carbs to up my weight and if I can no longer see my abs I lower the carbs. Protein stays the same...fats stay the same. JM's advice. Use carbs to raise and or lower body weight or fat. Doesn't even mention AAS usage. All diet.

Definitely. Gh and tren will keep fat at bay but won't stop you looking pregnant when you eat a ton of pizza and chocolate a day. When I upped tren to a gram a week I was eating about 800 carbs (mostly shitty) just so I didn't feel like I was going to die. Didn't gain fat, chest legs and arms looked fucking awesome, stomach looked like absolute shit and was huge, but still had veins on it lol, was good in mornings, embarrassing by mid day

good ole' tren has it's perks ;)

lots of people will say that its due to drugs only ... HGH, tren, masteron, T3 and so on ... for sure those will help BUT IMO factor number 1 are : clean diet and keep a bit of cardio if needed

I went from 215 lbs to 235lbs in a couple of months and lowered my bf from 13% to 9% in the same time doing this ...

thats some good gains,, i know diet is key , the body is like an engine,, you can have a 1000 horse power engine but if you dont have fuel in it, it wont go anywhere

lmao :)

Last edited:
I was actually talking to a friend of mine today about this who is a national level heavy and he attributed the fact that he's lean year round to his metabolism/muscle mass, hes a lean 265 so hes a walking furnace(even when off cycle)

It's not only tren, hgh, at least not for me. When I'm cruising, when I'm on my lowest dosages I'm never so strict with the diet as when blasting, I eat clean 4-5 meals/day then before bed eat junk, and lots of it wake up in the middle of the night and repeat, for example last night had full bag of oatmeal cookies, ice cream and with 16oz milk and cottage cheese with cookes at night probably near 2000cals total. I'm never more than 8% bf. But I'm ecto train 1.5-2hours ED (usually fasted) and I know guys I train with one of them who takes 1.5g test+tren, 6iu hgh and eats brown rice prew and drinks sugars pwo other than that protein with some fats during the day, too much brown rice makes him fat lol

It's not only tren, hgh, at least not for me. When I'm cruising, when I'm on my lowest dosages I'm never so strict with the diet as when blasting, I eat clean 4-5 meals/day then before bed eat junk, and lots of it wake up in the middle of the night and repeat, for example last night had full bag of oatmeal cookies, ice cream and with 16oz milk and cottage cheese with cookes at night probably near 2000cals total. I'm never more than 8% bf. But I'm ecto train 1.5-2hours ED (usually fasted) and I know guys I train with one of them who takes 1.5g test+tren, 6iu hgh and eats brown rice prew and drinks sugars pwo other than that protein with some fats during the day, too much brown rice makes him fat lol

Properly aligning food intake with the body's hormonal cycles (i.e. fasting/feasting to some degree) would unveil the progress many guys have been after for years I'm certain. everyone's just afraid to try!!

brown rice is shit for digestion, IMO, and for many other reasons, set's the body up for BLOAT. At least this is my experience and that of many I know.

Properly aligning food intake with the body's hormonal cycles (i.e. fasting/feasting to some degree) would unveil the progress many guys have been after for years I'm certain. everyone's just afraid to try!!

brown rice is shit for digestion, IMO, and for many other reasons, set's the body up for BLOAT. At least this is my experience and that of many I know.

Probably best answer yet. Never tried brown rice so can't comment on that part

Probably best answer yet. Never tried brown rice so can't comment on that part

In small quantities the digestive stresses from brown rice (and other whole grains) are hard to notice. When quantities go up (as they need to be for our purposes) the issues shine. The effects of antinutrients, lectins, glycoalkaloids etc all become pretty apparent, pretty fast. I did lots of experimentation with this.

The winners in the end: White rice and white potato both on paper and in my experience.

If you watch their vids, most Pros I've seen do the same :D.

In small quantities the digestive stresses from brown rice (and other whole grains) are hard to notice. When quantities go up (as they need to be for our purposes) the issues shine. The effects of antinutrients, lectins, glycoalkaloids etc all become pretty apparent, pretty fast. I did lots of experimentation with this.

The winners in the end: White rice and white potato both on paper and in my experience.

White rice for sure, my main carb source now. As an experiment I cooked up 500 grams of it and ate it in one hit. No bloating, farting or discomfort at all. This is how I test these things. Did 250g whey yesterday in one go and had 0 issues. In future when I bulk protein will stay the same, might up fats slightly probably from almonds and walnuts, white rice will be increased to fill in extra calories. I do like to mash a medium sized sweet potato in with it

Last edited:
White rice for sure, my main carb source now. As an experiment I cooked up 500 grams of it and ate it in one hit. No bloating, farting or discomfort at all. In future when I bulk protein will stay the same, might up fats slightly probably from almonds and walnuts, white rice will be increased to fill in extra calories. I do like to mash a medium sized sweet potato in with it

I took your fasting advice. By 6:30 PM, I gave in dude. I had to stop myself from binging. Probably had about 80g Pro, 20g Fat, 120g Carbs in the day though. Not bad, but tried to fast.

I took your fasting advice. By 6:30 PM, I gave in dude. I had to stop myself from binging. Probably had about 80g Pro, 20g Fat, 120g Carbs in the day though. Not bad, but tried to fast.

Not for every one that's for sure. I find it easier than portion control. I can't fast for shit on tren though, tried once on a gram of tren and ended up eating 7000 calories of shit in one hour. Think I just shit most of it out though, lost 2lbd 4 days later lol

Adonis NO JOKING .. You should be a paid sponsor here for the knowledge youve been putting out or the Member of the month easily.. FUCKING INCREDIBLE GUY RIGHT HERE..

Your a walking Bodybuilding encyclopedia... I would love to learn as much as I can from you man Im just going to check your posts as often as possible LOL ive learned so much from you already in just a few weeks

I think it's the EQ Test hGH Slin that keep me lean :rolleyes: NOT- Shelby is why I am staying leaner this off season and able to see abs.NUTRITION IS THE KEY!

Dunno if it's been discussed much or not but the key is hgh, plain and simple. Thats how bodybuilders bulk so heavily and stay lean.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

I think it's the EQ Test hGH Slin that keep me lean :rolleyes: NOT- Shelby is why I am staying leaner this off season and able to see abs.NUTRITION IS THE KEY!

Hgh and drugs dont keep you lean? Very interesting, you must be a genetic anomaly.

Looking at pictures of the top bodybuilders when they are unhormonized they all seem to be skinny ectomorphs. This probably plays a role as well in allowing them to lean-bulk. A true endomorph would probably not be able to lean-bulk like that without putting on a substantial amount of fat.

Hgh and drugs dont keep you lean? Very interesting, you must be a genetic anomaly.

I have never seen a major difference on just gear-Diet is the key I would not eat bad in off season and eat high calories but stayed alot fatter started working with shelby eat even more food doing same thing as before hand and am putting on alot of muscle and am a lot leaner. THIS ALL LEADS TO NUTRITION.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NWO
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws