over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can’t use Nolva… what is next best?

Hey man would you mind punching Winstrol / Stanozolol into that website and see if it says progesterone antagonist OR agonist.
I‘m finding conflicting results in my research.

Much Appreciated

Progesterone is rarely the issue.

Have you had bloods done when using these androgens to see where your gyno issue is originating, or are you just guessing?

Prolactin is also rarely the issue when an AI is used as prolactin is synthesised in response to estrogen (hypogonadal), research the Long Feedback Mechanism.

Hey man would you mind punching Winstrol / Stanozolol into that website and see if it says progesterone antagonist OR agonist.
I‘m finding conflicting results in my research.

Much Appreciated
Antagonist. Evidenced by a qHTS assay (human PR) to identify small molecule antagonists of the PR signaling pathway.

Have you had bloods done when using these androgens to see where your gyno issue is originating, or are you just guessing?

Prolactin is also rarely the issue when an AI is used as prolactin is synthesised in response to estrogen (hypogonadal), research the Long Feedback Mechanism.
I’m not having an issue at the moment.
just general sensitivity to progesterone so trying to find ways to keep it in check if I want to use Deca, etc in future.

I’m not having an issue at the moment.
just general sensitivity to progesterone so trying to find ways to keep it in check if I want to use Deca, etc in future.

How do you know its progesterone? Have you had bloods done on progestins which shows and increase in PgR?

How do you know its progesterone? Have you had bloods done on progestins which shows and increase in PgR?
Because I get gyno flare from Deca and Tren. I literally cannot use any dose of Tren. Makes me feel like crap and makes my nips hurt really badly.

Also, I experimented with using progesterone cream as some of the guys on HRT have had good results. Within 12 hours of rubbing the cream on I had worst nip/gyno pain I’ve ever experienced. Lasted a full week. I was not using any other compounds at the time.

Because I get gyno flare from Deca and Tren. I literally cannot use any dose of Tren. Makes me feel like crap and makes my nips hurt really badly.

Also, I experimented with using progesterone cream as some of the guys on HRT have had good results. Within 12 hours of rubbing the cream on I had worst nip/gyno pain I’ve ever experienced. Lasted a full week. I was not using any other compounds at the time.

Have you tried low dose Test with Nandrolone or Trenbolone?

TRT plus either androgen at a low dose to start?

Again, it doesn't seem like you've had bloods taken when using these androgens. You still dont know if its E, PgR or PRL or a combination of them.

What about adding Caber? 0,5mg twice a week like half world does when on those drugs?

Nolvadex/Raloxifebe don't to much if your gyno comes from Tren/Nandrolone.

When i did 2g Deca only cycle my progesterone was completely in line..... Why you bother about that?!?

What about adding Caber? 0,5mg twice a week like half world does when on those drugs?

When i did 2g Deca only cycle my progesterone was completely in line..... Why you bother about that?!?
Caber reduces prolactin. It has no effect on progesterone.

Yes it does :)

The OP needs to get bloods done on progestins as he's playing a guessing game.

Get bloods, then address the issue.

We want to use the least amount of drugs possible and preserve health in the presence of AAS.

There is a lot of nonsense in this thread unfortunately.

The OP needs to get bloods done on progestins as he's playing a guessing game.

Get bloods, then address the issue.

We want to use the least amount of drugs possible and preserve health in the presence of AAS.

There is a lot of nonsense in this thread unfortunately.
So I should take progesterone cream and go get labs done to prove my progesterone is now high?

Labs are a great tool but they are only half of it. You need to also incorporate how you feel etc. Because we are all different and labs can be in the ‘normal’ range while you still don’t feel good Or are creating a negative effect.

For example last year I was doing nothing other than my TRT dose of test (approx 180mg/week) and was having sore nips even with my AI (all doc prescribed) When I went and had my labs done. Estrogen came back at 20 which is low end of normal and I was shocked. Figured it would be higher.

So obviously I am extra sensitive and even 20 is too high for me. If I didn’t take into account how I felt then would have assumed everything was fine.

So I should take progesterone cream and go get labs done to prove my progesterone is now high?

Labs are a great tool but they are only half of it. You need to also incorporate how you feel etc. Because we are all different and labs can be in the ‘normal’ range while you still don’t feel good Or are creating a negative effect.

For example last year I was doing nothing other than my TRT dose of test (approx 180mg/week) and was having sore nips even with my AI (all doc prescribed) When I went and had my labs done. Estrogen came back at 20 which is low end of normal and I was shocked. Figured it would be higher.

So obviously I am extra sensitive and even 20 is too high for me. If I didn’t take into account how I felt then would have assumed everything was fine.
I want to see pics. Certainly someone with your vast knowledge of ass must have a body to match. Show us what you are all about.

Makes no difference answering this guy. He knows everything and thinks he answers his own questions. You can’t help someone that thinks they know everything. I want to see pics of the body that knows everything about AAS lol

Absolutely right, wasted enough time on this.

Absolutely right, wasted enough time on this.
I asked for opinions on what was the best SERM next to Nolva. That’s it

Everyone missed the point of the post because they wanted to have a pissing contest. I never claimed to know everything. If so why would I be asking for assistance in nailing down a good SERM other than Nolva.

All anyone wanted to do was argue about why I was asking or about what my personal experiences were…

Genuine question:

If Tren or Deca act directly as a progestin in the body and attach to the receptor then is it likely that you would experience the side effect of progesterone that would not show up in lab work?

Since they don’t increase progesterone levels but rather attach to the receptor themselves and create the response that progesterone would?

Genuine question:

If Tren or Deca act directly as a progestin in the body and attach to the receptor then is it likely that you would experience the side effect of progesterone that would not show up in lab work?

Since they don’t increase progesterone levels but rather attach to the receptor themselves and create the response that progesterone would?
Yes this is called cross receptor activation.. think about it this way, Anadrole is a DHT drug it litteraly cant aromatize because its already reduced yet you can get estrogen/progestorene side effects such as gyno from it, i have talked with Dr.Scott stevenson and Dave Crosland about this and they think the same as me its cross receptor activation :)

Yes this is called cross receptor activation.. think about it this way, Anadrole is a DHT drug it litteraly cant aromatize because its already reduced yet you can get estrogen/progestorene side effects such as gyno from it, i have talked with Dr.Scott stevenson and Dave Crosland about this and they think the same as me its cross receptor activation :)
Thanks. Makes sense for sure

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb