over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Car was stolen,,, AGAIN

Got Juice

Kilo Klub Member
I just posted here a few months ago about my car getting stolen, well Friday night it happened again..

Here's where it gets funny. Last night I was getting out of my friends car and I look up and see my car pass us by, lol. We jumped in his car and my friend gave a less then worthy effort of chasing the guy, so after about 7 turns and a couple red lights they lost us. Probably for the better honestly. I'm sure they will find it in a couple of days again, expecting me to pay a 1k deductable to get it fixed up again. :mad: Like I want the stupid car back after getting stolen TWICE!!!:(

I just posted here a few months ago about my car getting stolen, well Friday night it happened again..

Here's where it gets funny. Last night I was getting out of my friends car and I look up and see my car pass us by, lol. We jumped in his car and my friend gave a less then worthy effort of chasing the guy, so after about 7 turns and a couple red lights they lost us. Probably for the better honestly. I'm sure they will find it in a couple of days again, expecting me to pay a 1k deductable to get it fixed up again. :mad: Like I want the stupid car back after getting stolen TWICE!!!:(
Man that's f'ed up! get rid of the car! Bad Omen right there!! And Sorry to hear about that. Nothing worse than seeing your pride and joy driving past you without you in it!!

damn! What are you driving that they want so bad? Get something else!

7 Turns? You couldnt call the police on your cell during that time and give your license number and make and have them located? You had their location at the time. God i would have loved to catch them if i were you and beat the hell out of them

Damn Juicman that sucks!
Keyless entry get you again? :(

What ended up happening last time? Find it without the wheels, stereo etc?
Or Just took it for a joyride?

damn dude, thats screwed up. I never had my car stolen, but back in February I was messing with a dentist and when I broke things off with her, she bashed out my all windows and my sun roof. insurance companies are a bitch too. I feel your pain man.

dude twice now? fuck! yeah, that car is gone ragardless if you get it back or not...like you said, you dont want it now. i cant believe you saw it fly by you! my god..that is straight outta a movie!

damn dude, thats screwed up. I never had my car stolen, but back in February I was messing with a dentist and when I broke things off with her, she bashed out my all windows and my sun roof. insurance companies are a bitch too. I feel your pain man.

damn! What does she do to patients that decide to go to another practice? :eek:

Maybe you should move?;)

last time the found my car up in north st.louis, it was just a little rouged up, but they didnt steal my wheels or stereo surprisingly enough..

Yeah raj, damn keyless entry, lol.. I was playing the odds, i figured what are the chances someone is going to break into my car twice, lol.. Obviously they were pretty good. I guess I learned my lesson this time, only use keyless entry if you accidentally locked them in there or soemthing.. IMO they shouldnt even put it on cars because it probably makes them more of a target.

we did call the cops when we were following the car, but the dispatcher was completely useless, she kept telling us we would need to stop so the cops would know where we were at.. im like, lady i am following my car, if we stop the car is gone!! fracking tardo!!!:D ohh well, they may have had a gun or something, but if i would have been driving my buddies car i would have slammed into the drivers side door at about 40mph.. that would teach them a lesson, then they would probably just sue me,, lol..

this car has been absolute bad luck, with the exception of getting stolen twice, i replaced the tires about 8 months ago and have had 4 flats since then.. everytime i go to the dealer they are like, what happened now? :D is pretty bad they all know me by name...

the car is dead to me:p Im sure they will find it in a few days then try and give it back to me after i pay another 1k deductable... :mad:

we did call the cops when we were following the car, but the dispatcher was completely useless, she kept telling us we would need to stop so the cops would know where we were at.. im like, lady i am following my car, if we stop the car is gone!! fracking tardo!!!:D ohh well, they may have had a gun or something, but if i would have been driving my buddies car i would have slammed into the drivers side door at about 40mph.. that would teach them a lesson, then they would probably just sue me,, lol..

Well i would go to the station and demand a superior and get the idiot dispatcher in trouble. I dont care if it wasnt their fault, they should be hiring incompetent people for that job.

God i would have loved to catch them if i were you and beat the hell out of them

its just a car & the scumbag stealing it probably has a knife or a gun & if you aint packing an AK i would suggest leaving it to the insurance...alex

When you feel yourself getting angry.... just call the girl in your avatar and have her come over:D that should make you feel alot better.:D

Ahhh, she is old news..:D I was with her for 3 years and just broke up about a month ago.. The first week sucked, but when I realized once again how easy it is to meet women things got much easier. :cool: :p

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws