over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

carb cycling

Animal, you argue like a child. How old are you?

As an aside, I was banned from evo for arguing with a mod about his contradictory statements he made about primo. As soon as other members started to agree with me, I was banned. Immediately following that, this same mod said he had proof I was a source that had recently been banned for being a weirdo.

All in all, evo is a very ridiculous site. And you saying that because evo is a sponsor here, you can get anyone banned for speaking their opinion is an incredibly childish thing to say and do. It makes this board look bad, since you directly imply the mods here will ban anyone that a source asks them to, and it makes you look bad for stooping to that level of threat.

Also, you may wish to be more careful with your screen captures. Your attempt at proving this guy is a "drug dealing scum" is a response to you apparently asking for rec drugs...which makes you a "lowlife junkie."

That's all. I'll await your childish retort and name calling.

PS: I invented carb cycling.

So let me get this straight, you angry because you got banned for NOT following OUR rules?

Evolutionary is a private forum thats free for users. We have certain rules, if you don't like them you can leave. If you break them you're banned. There is no secret here, rules are posted on the site not hidden. You might not like the direction we are going, but that's our business and our forum.

I personally have nothing against you, don't even know who you are, but always remember these are free forums and are private businesses. it's a privilege to be on evo NOT a right. If you don't like the law in a country, you can move to another, same with forums. Like I said, rules are rules.

Animal71 is wolfpackalpha. One of his old mods hurricane spilled the beans about all the shady shit that goes on over there.

Jrbdallas confirmed it on multiple sites and said that he was banned for not going along with all the scams and the mod's took over his account and began posting with his screen name.

Evolutionary is a ghost town. There is nobody of note of there. All newbs who just get the same 5 people replying to their posts

LOL and this "revelation" is supposed to be what? you exposing evo? :banghead: come on bro you gotta do better than that. No one gives a shit about these names, and who the fuck is Jrbdouchebag? what's the guy sell solar panels in texas? yea he's an industry insider.

Evo is a ghost town?
Threads 37,423 Posts 724,013 Members 129,861
That's a big ghost town you crackhead drug pusher.

Just to remind everyone here is a PM of bonacris pushing drugs on evo and getting banned for it: (why he's SOOOO mad)
SAAJrug.jpg

^You got exposed boy! and hey if you don't like evo? don't visit and go somewhere else. We got rules, don't like them? go to another forum. SORRY we don't allow drug dealing scum bags like yourself on evolutionary.

My bad I exposed you for selling drugs, but you shouldn't have done that you bad boy. What I think of you: :action-:m

45068686.jpg

LOL and this "revelation" is supposed to be what? you exposing evo? :banghead: come on bro you gotta do better than that. No one gives a shit about these names, and who the fuck is Jrbdouchebag? what's the guy sell solar panels in texas? yea he's an industry insider.

Evo is a ghost town?
Threads 37,423 Posts 724,013 Members 129,861
That's a big ghost town you crackhead drug pusher.

Just to remind everyone here is a PM of bonacris pushing drugs on evo and getting banned for it: (why he's SOOOO mad)
SAAJrug.jpg

^You got exposed boy! and hey if you don't like evo? don't visit and go somewhere else. We got rules, don't like them? go to another forum. SORRY we don't allow drug dealing scum bags like yourself on evolutionary.

My bad I exposed you for selling drugs, but you shouldn't have done that you bad boy. What I think of you: :action-:m

45068686.jpg

I'll keep bumping this thread so other members can join in and add their 2c about your shady dealings. Most other forums I'm on know about the BS that goes on over there.

BTW I'm still on EVO PMing as many people as possible about with links about Berd pharmaceuticals being an absolute scam.

Here's one of your IP addys: 159.134.212.150 that you used to sell drugs, links to : Ireland Ireland Galway Eircom Limited
AS5466 EIRCOM Internet House

Animal71 is wolfpackalpha.

Unless we're talking about a proven scammer or someone who has monetarily wronged a brother, I'd never trust a guy who does what you guys just did.

Unless we're talking about a proven scammer or someone who has monetarily wronged a brother, I'd never trust a guy who does what you guys just did.

Are you comparing posting a visable username to posting an IP address

Are you comparing posting a visable username to posting an IP address

No, I'm not.

What he did is much worse than what you did and I understand he went there first.

Using privileged information that you get from owning a website or forum tells a lot about the guy. Even if you were selling percocet or whatever. I wouldn't touch that site with a 10 feet pole.

I seem to be having success with no carbs on non training days and carbs focused around workouts on training days.

Those off days are a BITCH mentally, I'm so ready for carbs when they come. I am hoping since I am utilizing MK-677 that it will help keep me 'insulin sensitive'.

:star:wars
Using privileged information that you get from owning a website or forum tells a lot about the guy. Even if you were selling percocet or whatever. I wouldn't touch that site with a 10 feet pole.

This "bonacris" guy was PMing 17 year old members and 20 year olds trying to sell DNP and percocets, I say that warrants exposing a drug dealer that sells to kids. If you think selling drugs like percocets which are addictive heroin-like pills to kids is fine, then I'm wrong! :eek:

I dare anyone to say evo is wrong for banning a guy that was pushing drugs on kids. Shame on you crackhead bonacris for being such a bitch and selling drugs to kids. Scumbag!

Last edited:
I'll keep bumping this thread so other members can join in and add their 2c about your shady dealings. Most other forums I'm on know about the BS that goes on over there.

BTW I'm still on EVO PMing as many people as possible about with links about Berd pharmaceuticals being an absolute scam.

LOL, here you go this should settle your credibility, you drug pushing piece of shit douchebag.

SAAJrug.jpg

You got exposed for selling drugs to kids you piece of shit scumbag. Oh don't worry, I'm preparing a nice page for you on evo with all your IPs and the hidden ones too. You just giving evo more traffic by pushing this, keep going drug mule. I love this. :love:

Hey here's a thought, if you want to sell drugs to kids, why don't you start your own forum? don't like the way evo is ran? don't visit and get lost. Don't like our rules, don't come to the forum. You not an owner, not even a vip, you just a scumbag drug dealer that got exposed and taken to school like a little bitch.

You mad that I'm exposing you? I got more PMs with you dealing drugs, want to see?

oh btw...which one of these guys are you "boneacris"? you seem to like pushing opiates and heroin, just curious.

**broken link removed**

And P.S. whoever is friends with drug dealer "bonacris" consider this, do you approve of selling heroin-pills to kids as young as 17 on steroid forums? if you do, then by all means chime in and defend a drug dealer Boneacris that sold to kids, but if you're a normal human being with morals you KNOW what he did was wrong! he's a scumbag for selling drugs in 1st place, but to kids? that's the final straw. :eek:

I really seem to have gotten under your skin. I should sell you some drugs to take the edge off:p :p :p

This "bonacris" guy was PMing 17 year old members and 20 year olds trying to sell DNP and percocets, I say that warrants exposing a drug dealer that sells to kids. If you think selling drugs like percocets which are addictive heroin-like pills to kids is fine, then I'm wrong! :eek:

I dare anyone to say evo is wrong for banning a guy that was pushing drugs on kids. Shame on you crackhead bonacris for being such a bitch and selling drugs to kids. Scumbag!

Absolutely not wrong about the ban. But exposing IPs from a site owner is just, I don't know...

So, do the sponsors who sell DNP, tren and all kinds of stuff ask for IDs or something? And let's be honest here, 17 and 20 are no kids.

Absolutely not wrong about the ban. But exposing IPs from a site owner is just, I don't know...

So, do the sponsors who sell DNP, tren and all kinds of stuff ask for IDs or something? And let's be honest here, 17 and 20 are no kids.

I got banned for calling one of the mod's out. I remember it was about him calling HCG poisonous female urine. The mod was gearhead.

I will hand on heart say that I sold gear via PMs when I was allowed because of the members trading thread which eventually got shut because someone scammed a bunch of guys.

Animal71 has an issue with me because I call him out on every thread for being a shill and a scumbag. Selling sarms and worthless products to newbie members on evo and Elite fitness. That's is my only gripe with animal71.

Hurricane
Dylan gremelli
RickRock
Jrbdallas
NY rebel
Were all mods are one stage and will say the same.

Posting my IP address isn't an issue to me as I have nothing to hide.

So, no percocet? Where did he get that from?

Still...

I can't get percocet in Ireland. I had heard of it but I had to Google what it was. It isn't even a prescription drugs here. He is an admin at evo and can use my account. Hence why I posted the screenshot of my account being active when I'm banned. Again previous mods will tell you it has happened to them also.

I can't get percocet in Ireland. I had heard of it but I had to Google what it was. It isn't even a prescription drugs here. He is an admin at evo and can use my account. Hence why I posted the screenshot of my account being active when I'm banned. Again previous mods will tell you it has happened to them also.

I see...

Better than I thought.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear