over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cardio on Bulk?

JuiceMan01

Newbies
I am currently on a Bulk cycle. Deca/dbol/test e. My friend told me that it would not hurt my gains to do cardio to minimize fat/ and maintain leanness. Does anyone agree? Also, when would be the best time to do it? I usually do cardio first thing in the morning when I'm cutting, but I noticed that my muscle is often used as energy. Should I up my calories if I am doing cardio? Anyone have any suggestions. Thanks, much appreciation.

i have done very similar bulking several times, difference being EQ instead of deca. one time was during spring a few years back and i got a nice bicycle on sale for cheap. i rode it everywhere and my gains were better than they had been before on exact same stuff and dose. the only difference was the cardio from bike riding. also i felt much better, my blood pressure was less, and i looked better while adding the cardio.

still gotta have that cardio
Has any one heard of Uncle Z.... does he do real good with orders then have a bit if a screw up or somehting any info on this I would really apprciate
hey there I have ordered some supplemnts and I just ran into proble with Uncle Z I really hope it works out I have had really good luck with z so far and would really hate for to have to end.... any way I started about 6 months ago with Dbol then worked my into some bolda and prop now i am running prop bolda and tren ace I am thinking some A-bombs and prop along with some bolda

I have used Z's DVDs. He's a good man. But anyways, I am trying to add size and mass. What is a good time to add the cardio and how much? I am thinking 3 days a week, 45 minutes in the morning. Should I up my calories to replace the energy i am burning with the cardio?

The answer you look for is in your diet. You do not have to do cardio if you get the ratios right in your diet. For the record it is not the cycle that bulks or cuts, it is the diet that does this, You could get show condition diced on what you are using if your diet is right, and I do not care how many disagree. I have been there and done that. Came third in a World Qualifier on a similar stack...............you composition is all diet controlled not drug related!!

diet is the most important i agree but if you are like me (an easy gainer) cardio will ensure you are bulking and staying fairly lean. I did 25min of low intensity cardio 4-5 times a week throughout my bulk and when i dropped the water i ended up with a very respectable amount of solid lean muscle. I personally would rather gain 10lbs of muscle and 2-5 of fat and KEEP my muscle through a cut then gain 20 lbs of muscle 15lbs of fat then lose 10lbs of muscle trying to lose all the new fat.

Hiya Buddy, I do 20-30 at 5miles/hr on threadmill after breakfast. I try to do this at least 5 morning each week. You wont loose muscle doing cardio like this and it will help with recovery. You will feel 10 times better health wise.:)

Hiya Buddy, I do 20-30 at 5miles/hr on threadmill after breakfast. I try to do this at least 5 morning each week. You wont loose muscle doing cardio like this and it will help with recovery. You will feel 10 times better health wise.:)

Here we go, the answer I was looking for! My conclusion is that I am going to start doing light/moderate cardio after breakfast for 20-30 minutes, 5 days a week. This will ensure that I am not using any muscle for energy on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. The food I ate will be used as fuel. This may cut my caloric intake, but I can compensate during the day by eating high protein/lean meals. I think the reason why I was gaining so much fat was because I may have been consuming too many carbs or fats. I need to really step it up and get my diet in check. I would like some advice and sample diets. Post your sample diets here:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?p=510354#post510354

Thanks

Last edited:
If i don't do my morning cardio (45 minutes 3.5 mph... anything higher intensity and i lose muscle) i have no appetite for the rest of the day and i feel sluggish.
doing cardio to "keep the fat off" during the offseason does not make sense to me. you want to keep the fat off, just don't go overboard on the cals. if you think by doing cardio you can cheat whenever you want and not get fat, well, that's not true.
If you have a hard time with the appetite, do the morning cardio with low intensity... if you want more energy during the day, do it also.

If i don't do my morning cardio (45 minutes 3.5 mph... anything higher intensity and i lose muscle) i have no appetite for the rest of the day and i feel sluggish.
doing cardio to "keep the fat off" during the offseason does not make sense to me. you want to keep the fat off, just don't go overboard on the cals. if you think by doing cardio you can cheat whenever you want and not get fat, well, that's not true.
If you have a hard time with the appetite, do the morning cardio with low intensity... if you want more energy during the day, do it also.

x1000!!!

I just spend several months trying to "out-cardio" too many calories and, for me at least, it didn't work. I got strong as hell (for me), which is nice , but I packed on waaaay too much fat in the process. I look much more like a short linebacker than a bodybuilder right now- -lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear