over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cedric McMillan wins the Europa SOC Orlando

TheOtherOne55

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
**broken link removed**

I was surprised somewhat at some of the placings after watching clips of the prejudging. Ced looks smaller than he has in the past and Eugene Mishin looked like an animal out there. I know Marcus Haley got 2nd but i didn't think he looked good at all.

Anyone in the south go to this?

Agreed Eugene should have beat Marcus. Cedric was very flat, but has good V taper. I quess it is what the judges wanted.

With Marcus' distension problems, I don't think he should have placed top 3. It just looks stupid. I'm glad Big Ced got a win though. I look forward to seeing him at the NY Pro.

agreed on Eugene...looked shredded for this.

I am a big fan of Ced and hope he does well, just looked smaller this time around. Not fully filled out or something.

I also though Lee Banks looked good for his first pro show...BIG ASS shoulders and arms

Pic on left is form last year and pic on right is from the show tonight

idk what happened, but he lost A LOT of size

I heard he had some family issues

Attachments

• cedric1.jpg
    cedric1.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 17,679
Yes he is pretty obviously off, but from the pics Im looking at the whole top 3 was somewhat. He looked killer last year. Life happens I guess..

Me thinks

he got away from Dante's training advice....

Props to big Ced.. Love his physique... I attended the europa dallas and he looked fuckin awesome there little bit off condition wise compared to essa and wilmore butI was very shocked when I saw the prejudging at how much muscle he lost this year I also got to talk to him at his photoshoot at metroflex and from what took from our conversation is Cedric wants to be in this for the long haul and does not want to abuse his body which it is very obvious he's not using near the supplements most of those guys up there are and still came off with the win. Thats Straight up genetics right there. Bodybuilding took a HUGE step forward today with the judges placing Cedric in first. Congrats big guy. Haha Good luck against Kai's huge ass!!! :banghead:

Looks like two totally different people?

im not a big poster over there, just a reader

check out this thread tho

**broken link removed**

Cedric replied to some shit online and made a thread about how disappointed he felt after winning and people judging him....kinda weird

i still respect the guy and think he is going to kill it in the next 5 years or so

isn't it weird...after those european shows many ppl wrote how they were disappointed with the level of competition...but when we look at these pictures and results...rockel, dex, mike k, basically the whole top 6 at some of those shows could've destroyed the whole line-up here, including cedric...props to ced for win, though :D

I love cedrics physique!

isn't it weird...after those european shows many ppl wrote how they were disappointed with the level of competition...but when we look at these pictures and results...rockel, dex, mike k, basically the whole top 6 at some of those shows could've destroyed the whole line-up here, including cedric...props to ced for win, though :D

its weird in a sense that very few pros expose themselves and talk about their disappointments to the public like this. im a huge Ced fan and i like like how he takes the time to talk BBing with the fans much more than many other pros do

mr. haley def. got a gift that day!!! WOW
how does someone have slight feathering in their glutes but not one single separation line in their hamstrings :confused:

YouTube - 201 1 Orlando Pro Mens Bodybuilding

He got a gift, but I can kinda see why they put him up there. With the glute thing, he is just leaner there or something. I mean remember that Thoreidsen (sp?) guy, he always had ripped glutes, but didnt seem as lean in other places. Kinda strange:cool:

damn hes smaller than when he won his pro card. and its not a matter of fullness hes just clearly lost a lot of muscle.

Anyone going to the europa in Connecticut in july?

WOW...big difference...almost looks photoshopped.

An interview I watched said he had serious family issues about three months ago...and he hasn't been eating right or much at all since then. If I recall he said he lost about twenty or thirty lbs. So I believe he'll be getting back on track here soon guys got an awesome physique :headbang:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws