over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CHALLENGE ROUND--ONE BIG JOKE!!!

getbig27

Registered
seems like if Triple H thought the judging was wrong he would ask the judges if they "were sure" and all of a sudden the points would change. they were even comparing different guys on their score card other than the two standing in front of them at the time. either those old guys are dam stupid or they just didnt follow "the plan". it was just a joke. i dont know about you guys but how does gustavo all of a sudden beat ronnie in anything when it has to do with bodybuilding?? gustavo??? wins the challenge round, is interviewed and seems to think winning the $25k somehow sets him up for the big upset when he should have taken it for what its worth...some extra cash in his pockets..thats it......is he dillusional?? once again jay gets a gift....if there was an upset it should have been gustavo in second. blocky boy's waist will never be small, and tight like gustavo's or some of the other guys. yet i still saw him drawing attention to his waist as if some miracle happened in a year and its different. yes he was harder but hard doesn't mean "my waist is not wide". god forbid dexter competed....they would have probably had him behind gustavo the way these idiots vote.

yeah i agree the only upset possible was Gustavo movin Jay out of 2nd, only reason i can see the challenge round existing is for entertainment purposes and stirring things up that's it. seems like it was created by sponsors themselves who want to see more excitement in the show, other than that i agree the challenge round is a joke when it comes to having an affect on placings

Come on guys...you know how this whole thinsg works so why get so upset when it dosen't go the way youthink or should go...its all a goof and laughs... as long as these guys are allowed to compare notes the real Olympian will never be known..

The challenge round was a joke and after annoucing 6-10th places, to stop at that point to do it, just destroyed momentum of contest, leaving everybody hanging for another 45 minutes about who would place 1-5th.

No more Olympia's for me.

Worldspan

Dam I feel for the guys comepeting it is hard enough posing without having to hang around onstage for extra hours for the hell of it, the challange round just makes it even more confusing, next they will be having the SPRINT RACE ROUND or the SACK RACE ROUND now that would be funny :)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws