over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cheat Days

Can you share your shipload

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me preface this by saying I am not currently working with skip.

This is on my own.
High processed carbs and low to moderate fat , low fiber all day Saturday. Kids cereal, pancakes, French toast, waffles. Potato. Pasta and noodles. White rice. Depending how I feel. Burgers and pizza are fair game too. Ice cream, frozen yogurt. Subway hero etc.

Sometimes this consists of several very large meals throughout the day. While other days it’s a couple of larger meals and grazing throughout the day

This is on my own.
High processed carbs and low to moderate fat , low fiber all day Saturday. Kids cereal, pancakes, French toast, waffles. Potato. Pasta and noodles. White rice. Depending how I feel. Burgers and pizza are fair game too. Ice cream, frozen yogurt. Subway hero etc.

Sometimes this consists of several very large meals throughout the day. While other days it’s a couple of larger meals and grazing throughout the day

What pizza do you eat that is low in fat?
I know there is low fat ice cream, but curious about the pizza

This is on my own.

I'm liking it lol

Generally I either do one cheat day per week or 2 cheat meals spread out. I eat whatever I want on cheat day usually go to my favorite breakfast place, have something else out for lunch and pizza, ice cream, and cookies for dinner. Also I snack on random shit throughout the day. I always recommend this to people struggling to start a diet or people that have trouble sticking to a diet. Bust your ass during the week and enjoy that day of food. Obviously if gets to where its really effecting progress then change it up. Even dieting though I get away with cheat days until I reach a certain level of leanness.

What pizza do you eat that is low in fat?

I know there is low fat ice cream, but curious about the pizza

It’s not. The goal is to keep fat low to moderate compared to carbs at end of load.

As an aside. I always opt for thin crust and don’t get any meat or extra cheese on it.

Trader Joe’s sells lower fat thin crust pizza if you choose to dine in :)

Last edited:
It’s not. The goal is to keep fat low to moderate compared to carbs at end of load.

As an aside. I always opt for thin crust and don’t get any meat or extra cheese on it.

Trader Joe’s sells lower fat thin crust pizza if you choose to dine in :)

So deep fried foods and donuts are out of the question then?

I use to do a Cheat Day when I was younger.
But since I turned 50 (15 years ago), I've been doing a Cheat Meal Only, usually once a Week, or once every 10 Days............................... JP

imo one thing that beats cheat meals or cheat days or anything like that is just a 10 day diet break. Go 10 days I'll raise calories around 500 over maintenance, it seems like these calories just go straight towards the muscles as pure nutrients, and really don't gain any noticeable fat at all. Definitely helps mentally, and when I go back to dieting it easily helps me get over any sort of plateau.

Most of you saying cheat meals hold you back...

From what? Lol fun? Not trying to be a dick here, just someone please help me understand..

Seriously guys.. I don’t get it.. Even if you’re an IFBB pro.. I’m sure a cheat meal a few times a month doesn’t hold you back from anything..

Sure, if you’re used to eating a certain way, different food might make you feel a little bit sluggish or whatever...

But some of you act like you’re going to literally try to overcome 2nd place at the Olympia...

And even if you were... Ok, maybe no cheats like 4-5 months out.. But seriously? Lol

No wonder it’s such a lonely and boring (for most) endeavor..

EVERY SINGLE TIME I try and date a “Fitness chick” it never goes past the 1st or 2nd date... I can’t stand having to watch every single thing I do or eat.. And if the person I’m with is doing that, and not even getting paid or paid well.. It’s even more annoying.. Like, why are you doing this? Lol

Idk I just feel like if you’re not an IFBB pro dialing in a show or in some type of sport where you need to diet for a specific occasion (mma or boxing for a fight etc) then what’s the point in so many of you holding back so much..

I’d bet 99.9% of the people on this forum so strict are doing it for literally no reason... Hence why we see a bunch of guys do it for years then occasionally post;

“I’m tired of this lifestyle etc etc..”

Yea, cause you did it for no reason..

So, don't date fitness chicks? Oh, you like how they look? It's probably because they watch what they eat...........

So, don't date fitness chicks? Oh, you like how they look? It's probably because they watch what they eat...........

That’s all you grabbed out of my post?

I don’t, I usually like to keep things casual. But even that’s annoying because you can’t go anywhere or do anything without bringing meals or making sure there’s healthy things around or healthy things to do... Forget about a night out for drinks and dancing, gota get those 8-10 hours and can’t have that alcohol in the system, I hear it makes you lose 5lbs of muscle for every ounce drank..

:rolleyes:

You know what I mean.. it goes both ways I’m sure.. And like I said, for what?

I’d say 95% if this forum talks like OP... i just want to know what most of you do and why?

Here's how Sunday started.. Going to a better place this weekend with specialty donuts lol, I'll be sure to post a pic..

Attachments

• IMG_1234.jpg
    IMG_1234.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 201
I like to alternate sweet and savory meals :). Acv in between meals for better digestion too.

I think it’s crazy not to have a cheat meal or day once a week. It always motivates me to get back to my normal bland eating schedule. Now the severity of the cheat day obviously depends on what’s going on in your life. It’s summer now so when I have my burger tomorrow it’s without the fries. When the the snow starts flying so do the fries! Bottom line is we all do what works for us as individuals.

I've been cheating more than Normal on purpose...
No change in bodycomp!
Looks like Banana splits nightly for the rest of the summer!!!

I've been cheating more than Normal on purpose...
No change in bodycomp!
Looks like Banana splits nightly for the rest of the summer!!!
After forth of July I fell off pretty hard. Ate more of what I wanted. Like you, I just sort of filled out and looked better (carbed up). No fat gain noticeable. I need to tie it off here pretty quick though as insulin sensitivity will eventually diminish and I'll start adding fat. I like to diet in cycles like that and take advantage of a little rebound growth after dieting. Then just go back to it once the body starts to lay down fat.

Old man tricks... And GH of course

Last edited:
Gh and LR3 timed right, plus a little tren makes high carbs your friend.
I was Dialed in this morning....My Best yet at 252lbs.
To bad its Raining and the weekend Show is cancelled..lol
Time to Keep eating, let the Arms fill out and the sleeveless shirt do the talking!..lol

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws