over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chest training tonite......PEC TEAR

Sorry to get off topic, but your shoulders and arms are f'in huge brother. Looks to me that is was a small tear...Hope you recover quickly

Bro I think you may have dodged a bullet! I would still get an MRI as soon as the blood thins out. The hematoma will cloud the MRI. I've seen both a tendon tear (easily repairable) and a muscle - tendon rupture (the worst and what I have). I tore mine doing incline with 365lbs. I felt great and was banging it out and pop! I had surgery. But they couldn't get the stitch to hold. Its been ten years and I'm still no where near as strong as I was. Good luck bro.

what th different between a tear and a rupture i had my achilla rupture dued to anitbotic took 6 month to heal under doc care,u werent on any antibotic?

Thats about how mine looked, but before it was done, it completely covered my bicep. Stayed that way for a couple of weeks or more then got yellow, nasty looking, but the color is the least of your worries. Dam, hurts me to think about it.

Somebody else mentioned they hurt themselves after taking an antibiotic, well, my tear was about 3 weeks after a round of Levaquin, then in Feb this year I ruptured both quad tendons (completely off the bone) after 4 weeks after another round of antibiotics. I didn't know they could cause that until it was too late. Those things are dangerous and not a lot of people know it.

Man that sucks....one of my biggest fears is tearing something....I've had two small muscle tears on my left sartorius...but they aren't noticeable....one thing that may help is mgf and or igf-1 directly into the injured area.....a month after the second time I tore it I was front squatting 315....the first time it took 3 months....only difference was I put 1mg of igf-1 over the course of a week directly where it hurt the most.....I know BigTex a very accomplished powerlifer used mgf successfully post quad rupture to hasten recovery time.

Tenny ive seen multiple times now where tears are set up by another event.....i.e. car accident, trip, fall, (seeing flag football too many times to count now it seems like)......

can you think of a time in the last 3 months where you tripped on maybe some steps and caught yourself, or fell somewhere and caught yourself with a big jolt? OR anything on that side of your body where you had a big shock to that pec? (im talking outside of the gym)

Alot of times when i ask about these injuries an initial event that was outside of the gym was the preoccurence.... and then they tear it on something they have done 1000 times before inside the gym.

Tenny ive seen multiple times now where tears are set up by another event.....i.e. car accident, trip, fall, (seeing flag football too many times to count now it seems like)......

can you think of a time in the last 3 months where you tripped on maybe some steps and caught yourself, or fell somewhere and caught yourself with a big jolt? OR anything on that side of your body where you had a big shock to that pec? (im talking outside of the gym)

Alot of times when i ask about these injuries an initial event that was outside of the gym was the preoccurence.... and then they tear it on something they have done 1000 times before inside the gym.

Looking back on my bi-lateral quad tendon ruptures, you are dead on correct in my case.

Tenny, I hate to hear this man, I know it sux big time. Maybe it would be worth having it looked at just so you know exactly what you are up against? Knowledge is power. Especially for future lifting in the gym. Do you know a good sports doc?

Your bruising looks horrific, but you can clearly see the pec is still attached to the bone and that the muscle hasn't pulled from the tendon. Mine pulled from the tendon. When I raise my arm my pec goes up 90* and you can see the tendon in my armpit going to the pec. This is exactly how mine looked immediately after the injury. These are also the worst and mostly nonrepairable. If it is a partial tear check out the extent and decide if they want to re-anchor it. I tore my proximal bicep tendon off the bone and completely destroyed the tendon. They built me a knew one and that bicep is now better than ever.

Looks like you have been masturbating too hard and cause a tear!! :D
Just kidding mate. That happen to me years ago and black and blue all over my nipples and shit. Hurts like hell too. Wish you a speedy recovery! Keep us posted!

Dude - i am so sorry to read this! that is one of my worst fears. i don't have any advice except you might check out Layne Norton's blog. he did the same about 2 years ago and got it repaired. Seems not to have held him back. Let me know if you can't find info on it - it was pretty well covered in a few forums. (BTW he just won 1st in his class nationally for natty bodybuilders!)

Good luck with that buddy and thanks for posting. BTW - you have an incredibly sick physique even if it is black & blue atm!

peace out.

oh my!

That looks nasty!

Are you sure you didn't do it like Big Chef said you did? :D :p

Looks like you have been masturbating too hard and cause a tear!! :D

Have you seen the size of Tenny's arms and shoulders? If he would of been masturbating that hard something else would of got torn first.

Tenny, maybe that time you had that superhot model on all fours and you were violently spanking her with that arm while doing her???

Last edited:
Tenny sent me a Pm about how this happened. Like dante said it was another incident that caused it. Tenny came across the dumbest post ini PM history and began typing so frantically he fell off the computer chair and it happened when he tried to catch himself.

updates when i get back home guys and girlie

:cool:

Sorry to get off topic, but your shoulders and arms are f'in huge brother. Looks to me that is was a small tear...Hope you recover quickly

lol....thanks man
going monday morning
we'll see how bad....which
i dont think it is

Thats about how mine looked, but before it was done, it completely covered my bicep. Stayed that way for a couple of weeks or more then got yellow, nasty looking, but the color is the least of your worries. Dam, hurts me to think about it.

Somebody else mentioned they hurt themselves after taking an antibiotic, well, my tear was about 3 weeks after a round of Levaquin, then in Feb this year I ruptured both quad tendons (completely off the bone) after 4 weeks after another round of antibiotics. I didn't know they could cause that until it was too late. Those things are dangerous and not a lot of people know it.

your experience in this matter is priceless
mind if i pm'd you?? about it

DC.....i have a pretty hectic and phyical day job
so, really it could have been anything

but nothing really stands out in my memory:(

Looking back on my bi-lateral quad tendon ruptures, you are dead on correct in my case.

Tenny, I hate to hear this man, I know it sux big time. Maybe it would be worth having it looked at just so you know exactly what you are up against? Knowledge is power. Especially for future lifting in the gym. Do you know a good sports doc?

yea it does suck.....i think i needed a break anyway
i think this is the perfect time for one!!!...lol:p

Your bruising looks horrific, but you can clearly see the pec is still attached to the bone and that the muscle hasn't pulled from the tendon. Mine pulled from the tendon. When I raise my arm my pec goes up 90* and you can see the tendon in my armpit going to the pec. This is exactly how mine looked immediately after the injury. These are also the worst and mostly nonrepairable. If it is a partial tear check out the extent and decide if they want to re-anchor it. I tore my proximal bicep tendon off the bone and completely destroyed the tendon. They built me a knew one and that bicep is now better than ever.

yea the swelling is down considerably
and everything seems to be attached and normal looking
will let everyone know on monday

Dude - i am so sorry to read this! that is one of my worst fears. i don't have any advice except you might check out Layne Norton's blog. he did the same about 2 years ago and got it repaired. Seems not to have held him back. Let me know if you can't find info on it - it was pretty well covered in a few forums. (BTW he just won 1st in his class nationally for natty bodybuilders!)

Good luck with that buddy and thanks for posting. BTW - you have an incredibly sick physique even if it is black & blue atm!

peace out.

yea, i remember laynes tear
i'll check it out again

thanks man

so its day 3

swelling is wayyyy down
bruising is alot worse
i can wipe my ass now:eek:
lots more range of motion
feels more and more better everday
everything looks to be attached
no divots or anything, thus far
it still feels like a have a tennis ball under my armpit
fingers get tingly if i sit still for awhile....less and less though
going monday for MRI and see what the damage is

all in all i feel good about it.....as i feel im gonna get lucky

i talked to several people (knowledgable bros) that laughed
and said......"3 days later and you can raise your arm over your head????!!!"
you got it made.......lol,

main goal now is to keep as much body weight on as possible
and i did some light legs today:eek:....calves, curls, ext....

i'll let everyone know what happends monday

thanks for the support guys

:)

so its day 3

swelling is wayyyy down
bruising is alot worse
i can wipe my ass now:eek:
lots more range of motion
feels more and more better everday
everything looks to be attached
no divots or anything, thus far
it still feels like a have a tennis ball under my armpit
fingers get tingly if i sit still for awhile....less and less though
going monday for MRI and see what the damage is

all in all i feel good about it.....as i feel im gonna get lucky

i talked to several people (knowledgable bros) that laughed
and said......"3 days later and you can raise your arm over your head????!!!"
you got it made.......lol,

main goal now is to keep as much body weight on as possible
and i did some light legs today:eek:....calves, curls, ext....

i'll let everyone know what happends monday

thanks for the support guys

:)

Exactly...when i did it i immeadiatly had no range of motion and lots of pain. It took months before i could move it w/o pain. Just keep taking ibuprofen, and resting. You will be fine brother

dont wanna be a downer but mine was a full rupture and because of that i was able to put arm over head too...but that was because nothing was holding it down to the chest anymore! hope for the best outcome bro..youre a good dude and hate when this shit happens to good guys

oh my!

That looks nasty!

Are you sure you didn't do it like Big Chef said you did? :D :p

That happen when I had Mrs Palmer and 5 kids :p

Have you seen the size of Tenny's arms and shoulders? If he would of been masturbating that hard something else would of got torn first.

I agree Tony but I was only yanking Tenny's chain.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear