over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cholesterol

beast405

Well-known member / Kilo Klub
Registered
What are your cholesterol values normally ? I just looked at my levels. My hdl was 28. LDL was 142. And total was 186. My doc doesn’t seem too concerned with my values but just wanted some other input from you guys.

Off gear (cruise) 40 HDL is pretty normal for me and I like HDL below 85-ish. While blasting, I will see HDL drop to about 30 but with my support supplement regimen I can usually keep LDL under 100 so the ratio isn't horrible. Disclaimer: for me adding Primo, Tren, or orals will drop the HDL down to about 25 and the LDL to over 100. That being said, I will limit Tren + Primo to 8 weeks and orals to 6 weeks at the end 1x per year.

Here is what I use for cholesterol support while blasting:
Krill Oil: 6 grams a day (2g 3x/day with meals)
Citrus Bergmont: 1000mg AM
Jarrow Red Yeast Rice Extract 1 cap, 2x a day
Pantethine: 450mg (2x a day with meals)
Beta Sisterol: 2 grams (1 gram 2x a day with meals)
NOW Policosanol 1cap 2x a day
Cardarine 20mg/day

BTW- what are you currently taking super supplement wise?

Hdl usually around 60-70 when on TRT and never below 40 when blasting. Ldl sitting at 80-110. Tryglicerides also low even when blasting (30-60)

At least for cholesterol levels im blessed with good genetics. When

I have poor lipids naturally (family issue) and high calcium score, but w/ the statin I'm good.
Statins are not for most like how they hand them out, but for those with familial issues, they are needed.

Attachments

• image_2021-06-26_055049.png
    image_2021-06-26_055049.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 31
I have poor lipids naturally (family issue) and high calcium score, but w/ the statin I'm good.
Statins are not for most like how they hand them out, but for those with familial issues, they are needed.

What statin and dose do you run?

Did you already have a high calcium score before you started statins? Or did it go up after statin treatment?

HDL 49 LDL 75 total 135 triglycerides 50. Highest my HDL has been in 35 years. Working on getting my total up but over the years nothing much has helped.

HDL 49 LDL 75 total 135 triglycerides 50. Highest my HDL has been in 35 years. Working on getting my total up but over the years nothing much has helped.
Cholesterol issues run in my family. I can’t seem to get mine under control

Been blasting and crushing since 2014

25 to 30 hdl

150 ldl

Just got some labs, Dr in notes wrote abnormal results , I'll find out this week

Cholesterol issues run in my family. I can’t seem to get mine under control
Mine are to low and unhealthy even when I eat more cholesterol it stays about the same. Is yours to high or to low?

Did you already have a high calcium score before you started statins? Or did it go up after statin treatment?
I started statins at age 40, Im 55 now, and only got the calcium test a couple years ago now. (So statins first).
Statins do calcify plaque and keep it from rupturing, hence they do some good for folks like me who need them.
Normal folks, with no familial issues, and only minor "out of range" numbers dont need 'em.

Way overblown drug-pushing from Big Pharma.

I started statins at age 40, Im 55 now, and only got the calcium test a couple years ago now. (So statins first).
Statins do calcify plaque and keep it from rupturing, hence they do some good for folks like me who need them.
Normal folks, with no familial issues, and only minor "out of range" numbers dont need 'em.

Way overblown drug-pushing from Big Pharma.

That makes sense. I've been trying to figure if red yeast rice extract can have the same calcifying effects like a statin since it works the same way but I haven't found any concrete evidence on that. I don't think it's something that's been studied.

That makes sense. I've been trying to figure if red yeast rice extract can have the same calcifying effects like a statin since it works the same way but I haven't found any concrete evidence on that. I don't think it's something that's been studied.
Real RYR im sure works like a statin, probably not the crap they sell in the US though.
If you look in oversea's stores, you can find it with real Monacolin-K in it (Lovastatin).

Bad news today my hdl was 10 ldl was 180 yikes but this blood work was taken 2 months ago during heavy tren use, seen my results yesterday at Dr long story short lost my insurance got stuck w bloodwork panel cost etc had to wait anyhow pretty bad, she offered medication I’m just curious how much was caused by the tren or long term testosterone use etc anyhow I wound up getting the crestor but am torn about taking it without new bloodwork to see how much it’s dropped since ditching tren a few months ago, any advise would be great thanks guys, have an awesome weekend

Also once I start cholesterol meds do you have to take forever what are the sides of coming off if my new blood work w the creator comes back lower then expected due to dropping the harder gear ???

Also I want to add I quit smoking 2 years ago but recently started the damn vape pen I bed to put that down I’m sure that didn’t help at all or I know it didn’t help because when I quit before and got bloods done everything dramatically improved by a landslide so I’m gonna throw this fucking thing away and stay away from the tren period and lighten my test dose and add more cardio until I see these numbers drop my diet is very clean I live on chicken tuna kale rice eggs w occasional lean red meat oats and cream of rice

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131