over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

christmas came early for alvisi

your right alvisa brought his A game idk if its that crazy he got second

the conspiracy issue i have trouble with,.. but i will say it dose not look good this year for gaspari in that regard.. the teenage nationals win was very odd.. and many have pointed out various other placings for gaspari sponsored athletes.. i usually dont buy into anything like that.. but many do and are voicing it..
Man.. Rich pays for the shows, if Alvisi is not at the O Rich is going to extend a smaller check for the sponsorsip of that show, he also sponsored the Europa show... it´s not a conspiracy theory, it´s just buiness, lots of money involved that can´t depend on a judge´s opinion

does Gaspari have any black athletes signed??? just asking :(

There's a lot of jealous haters on this board. Alvisi brought his best package and he had the second least amount of flaws in the lineup. The guy got his procard less than a year ago, now 20-25lbs heavier in the same condition is nothing to talk bad about. He's got good lines, good symetry and great work ethic.
So what if he's a Gaspari athlete?? Does it help him? Yes. But to me, that was just a great business decision.

I swear there needs to be a bodybuilding aesthetics class and a conditioning class. I think the guy that looks the best should win, I don't care if his glutes are striated

Alvisi had the best legs (front and back as a whole) in this lineup, with Mike K right there.

There's a lot of jealous haters on this board. Alvisi brought his best package and he had the second least amount of flaws in the lineup. The guy got his procard less than a year ago, now 20-25lbs heavier in the same condition is nothing to talk bad about. He's got good lines, good symetry and great work ethic.
So what if he's a Gaspari athlete?? Does it help him? Yes. But to me, that was just a great business decision.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha yea there are a lot of jealous haters on this board, your right, so why don't you haul ass right on out of here then???? MMMMMM???

now to tell you the truth this is the most polite board that has posted about what went down at that show, you need to go and read some of the comments on rxmuscle and Musculardevelopment... this board is BY FAR the most polite, sometimes too damn polite. YOU really need to go and read some of the shit over at MD about the placing of alvisi and what went down with another gaspari athlete at teen nationals, sorry bro but there is some smelly shit going down right now in bodybuilding with GASPARI all up in the pile of shit.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha yea there are a lot of jealous haters on this board, your right, so why don't you haul ass right on out of here then???? MMMMMM???

now to tell you the truth this is the most polite board that has posted about what went down at that show, you need to go and read some of the comments on rxmuscle and Musculardevelopment... this board is BY FAR the most polite, sometimes too damn polite. YOU really need to go and read some of the shit over at MD about the placing of alvisi and what went down with another gaspari athlete at teen nationals, sorry bro but there is some smelly shit going down right now in bodybuilding with GASPARI all up in the pile of shit.

I hella feel you bro....

Brad, I would expect more from you... My counterpart was standing next to Rich when he got a text msg saying Nick had won the overall, his response was simply, cool... there are other things involved there if you look closely, not Gaspari... If you opened your eyes Brad, you would notice that Ava placed 8th and is our top athlete in terms of popularity across mags and the internet....dont you think it would make more sense to push her....??

Do I think Cody looked better than Nick personally, yes...does that mean someone was paid off, NO. Did I have other people ahead of Mark in 2nd, yes... I think Cedric will be a Mr. O one day, but he first needs to dial everything in perfectly...if you were at the show you would see that Mark held his superior condition over Cedric and filled out considerably up top on Saturday...2-6 was a tight race, so this conspiracy theory shit is funny... but internet heroes know all...again Brad, being a successful competitor, I would not have pegged you to get involved in this bs...

Brad, I would expect more from you... My counterpart was standing next to Rich when he got a text msg saying Nick had won the overall, his response was simply, cool... there are other things involved there if you look closely, not Gaspari... If you opened your eyes Brad, you would notice that Ava placed 8th and is our top athlete in terms of popularity across mags and the internet....dont you think it would make more sense to push her....??

Do I think Cody looked better than Nick personally, yes...does that mean someone was paid off, NO. Did I have other people ahead of Mark in 2nd, yes... I think Cedric will be a Mr. O one day, but he first needs to dial everything in perfectly...if you were at the show you would see that Mark held his superior condition over Cedric and filled out considerably up top on Saturday...2-6 was a tight race, so this conspiracy theory shit is funny... but internet heroes know all...again Brad, being a successful competitor, I would not have pegged you to get involved in this bs...
ha bro im sorry but im from the country and if it looks like a peacock we usually call it a peacock :confused:... sorry to dissapoint ya bro :(

ha bro im sorry but im from the country and if it looks like a peacock we usually call it a peacock :confused:... sorry to dissapoint ya bro :(

lmaooo.....the dirty, dirty

what do you call this

grassfed????

lmaooo:D

Attachments

• Jackalope.jpg
    Jackalope.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 161

Yea, no problem, the difference is I KNOW what DIDN'T happen, whereas you are assuming things...

Gaspari a racist? :mad:

Funny considering they are good friends to this day... jackass comment...

It was a joke, I´m nobody to judge neither Rich or Alvisi or Haney in the racist or personal department... it was just a joke, don´t take it out of context, to be honest I don´t have an opinion on the subject because I just don´t know

He talks about the prejudging and finals in the voiceover for the photoshoot.

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner