over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH early 30s

forgot password of that account so did reset password and seems i had this dormant account

goes to show how often i visit this website lol - nothing sinister here tbh
I was fooling around with the post above. But I have more than one account due to password issues. My password is saved on my computer and when I use my phone it’s not, so sometimes I don’t get it right and get locked out while away from the laptop. Also lost an account password years ago when the website was updated by Big A.

Nice legs.

I don’t see any issue with adding HGH. Go for it 👍

The pic you posted is lean, its not athletic.
No "athlete" other than a long distance runner looks like that. Not trying to be a dick but stating the obvious.
Save the GH fund for gear and food. The 'lean athletic' route is about 10-15 more pounds on you and GH wont help you in that regard.

GH is a great addition in your situation. You're already very very lean and GH makes it harder to store extra calories as fat. Being that lean, you will also have much less issues with water retention and insulin resistance.

Age 30 is where you start to see the GH decline in most people and is the ideal time to start for anti-aging purposes. Don't wait until you have wrinkles, thinner hair, poorer sleep and worse body composition to start it, ideally.

As long as you still have some gains left in the tank, you can still put on muscle with 150 mg testosterone, especially with HGH, but that depends on how close you are to your genetic limit. You will have to raise the calories to a moderate surplus and practice progressive overload for best results, the GH will also help keep those gains lean.

Generally, people do best with 2-5 IU daily (AM or PM or split twice daily) or the equivalent dosage but split between monday/wed/Friday. This is the range where sides are manageable for most people with results you can see and feel. Everyone responds different. For me, splitting twice daily makes me feel like crap after a few days.

O
Tough crowd. I completely disagree with the people saying he shouldn’t take HGH. How the heck is it gonna hurt him in any way? Come on people. Better that than adding tren.
it won’t hurt I just don’t know what it’s going to do for him. Dude looks like he just prepped for a natural competition and went catabolic as fuck.

If you intend to eat more to grow then yes HGH can be beneficial. I’d max out food, training, gear, then add HGH in that order.

Remember food is what makes us grow, not gear or HGH. They are just like superchargers on a car. If there is no fuel (food) there to pull then it won’t do shit for you.

So if you intend to up the calories, then go for it. But if you don’t plan on getting that part serious then don’t waste your money.

O

it won’t hurt I just don’t know what it’s going to do for him. Dude looks like he just prepped for a natural competition and went catabolic as fuck.
Need to see his upper body before judging but HGH still will help

Idk why you guys are spinning your wheels telling him to eat…..

He WANTS to look like this

Thread 'Show ready? What bf'
https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/show-ready-what-bf.177243/
I feel like this all started with that Tristyn Lee kid. 😂 don’t get me wrong… I like to stay lean, but I also like to grow. This is bodybuilding. Lol

Somebody needs to feed these guys a hamburger. Nobody’s growing at that bf%. HGH or not. And God forbid if they took insulin. They’d go hypo from lack of food.

Maybe some GH will increase his appetite so he can eat more than 1000 calories a day 🤷‍♂️

What's your diet/training going to look like?

its pretty simple, if you can afford it, DO IT bro
Your already lean... and with current size, it would be a waste IMO. As said above, food, training and regular AAS. GH is a lot of money and the benefit youd be seeing in current state is very minimal.
THIS and congrats on your engagement homeboy :)

I hate these guys who think 200mg of test and 3iu of GH will possibly make them look like a fridge with diabetes.
GH is always beneficial but if someone is this neutotic it's best they stay away. Same type of guy who cries 3 grams of creatine made them bloat.

Probably not a real poster anyway.

Hey, anyone have advice on how he should time the GH? Does it have to be on an empty stomach?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws