over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH early 30s

lgnorant

Registered
Newbies
Hi All,

Wanting to see what peoples thoughts were on GH at early 30s

Currently am cutting for summer, am very lean running 150 test 400 mast - below photo attached
1700982092958.png

Want to start bulking end of feb with my cruise for the next 30 weeks, i don't want to really blast again until next summer as i try to keep my AAS usage now a days quite minimal, how have people got on with say 3-4IU gh with 150mg test for a lean bulk?

Is it worth it at this age? What's the proposed protocol to prevent insulin resistance, i'm thinking 3-4 IU M/W/F?
What benefits are there in terms of maintaining bodyfat?

thanks all

GH is worth it but realize that it's not a miracle drug. You ask about maintaining body fat and in a bulk that's what GH's benefit mostly is - it will help you stay leaner, letting you consumer more calories and build more muscle without as much fat gain. But realize that at 150mg of test (a legitimate replacement dose) and 3-4IU GH you're not going to get a solid 10-20lbs. from your bulk.

3-4IU of GH shouldn't cause insulin resistance unless you already have contributory stuff going on which you shouldn't with how lean you are.

GH is definitely worth implementing at your age as your natural production has already been declining for some time.

Hi All,

Currently am cutting for summer, am very lean running 150 test 400 mast - below photo attached
View attachment 188816

Want to start bulking end of feb with my cruise for the next 30 weeks, i don't want to really blast again until next summer as i try to keep my AAS usage now a days quite minimal, how have people got on with say 3-4IU gh with 150mg test for a lean bulk?

Is it worth it at this age? What's the proposed protocol to prevent insulin resistance, i'm thinking 3-4 IU M/W/F?

thanks all
I don’t mean to be a dick but I would take that money and spend it on food, not GH.

I’m in the same boat, and it seems like the general consensus for 3-4iu’s/day will produce a notable effect at your age range over a period of time… but not one that is significant.
Obviously since our natural levels are declining as we age any additional exogenous GH will be a benefit wellness wise, but in terms of physique enhancement it seems 6-8iu’s daily is more typical.

There are board sponsors here that carry generic GH for less than a dollar per IU so 3-4iu’s MWF is both a low “bodybuilding” dose and costs almost nothing so I’d aim higher.

I'd replace 150mg of that mast with 200mg test.
Take as much GH as you can afford
Pick a program like DC , Fortitude or one of John Meadows and fucking eat.

Doubt we’ll ever learn the truth but I need to know the point of having two accounts lol
forgot password of that account so did reset password and seems i had this dormant account

goes to show how often i visit this website lol - nothing sinister here tbh

forgot password of that account so did reset password and seems i had this dormant account

goes to show how often i visit this website lol - nothing sinister here tbh
Let’s just assume that explanation makes any sense

Sinister was not the word used to describe you

You are very lean now. You don't need GH, you need to eat more to bulk up.

Hi All,

View attachment 188816

thanks all
Your already lean... and with current size, it would be a waste IMO. As said above, food, training and regular AAS. GH is a lot of money and the benefit youd be seeing in current state is very minimal.

Your already lean... and with current size, it would be a waste IMO. As said above, food, training and regular AAS. GH is a lot of money and the benefit youd be seeing in current state is very minimal.
I get what you’re saying, but honestly if money is truly no issue for him I’d say add it. GH, imo, is never a “waste” for our goals.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity