over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH early 30s

Anything over 200mg a week and 2iu a day I just get too big and attractive looking! I practically get mauled by women just stopping to get gas. Plus my penis grows and people from the gym are always staring at it, and its also always sore from all the sex I have. You gotta be careful with that stuff, or plan on writing a lot of thank you notes from all the stuff women buy you!!

Only on a bodybuilding forum would people assume he doesn't eat/train properly, lol. I'm sure he could get huge if he wanted to if he already looks like that.
Being able to lose fat and stay lean ≠ gaining muscle tissue

and why am i being quoted, i’m not the one giving him advice

Being able to lose fat and stay lean ≠ gaining muscle tissue

and why am i being quoted, i’m not the one giving him advice
I quoted your post because I’m referring to the picture he posted in the thread you linked. I wasn’t talking to anyone specifically.

after looking at your pics gh will be an ego flex for you at this point
if you want to look heavier than a highschooler for once in your life and not just a shredded life guard, eat and stop worrying about conditioning so much. One can infer you have been shredded or at least lean for quite some time, so that isn't going to just escape your genetics or DNA overnight. EAT, GROW, crawl out of gym, less supps , more food, more BIOLOGICAL identical hormones, not HGH at 30 just for the hell of it unless you're rich then nobody can tell you shit but its still not COST EFFECTIVE unless you are @slesh if you ain't running SLIN with it , and slin will graduate you from looking like a diced stick figure into a body builder

thanks all for the comments and feedback

my plan is to do a 30 week bulk and work my way up to 200lb but stay somewhat lean, yes i am able to stay learner year round with less effort than most (i still eat very healthy and keep active) but i am blessed my appetite is not monstrous nor is my goal to be a big guy, 185lb diced would be great for me and the photo shows me in a very oversized top , i hold my weight very well and many don't believe i am the weight i am.

Again - thanks for all the feedback

I will look to add in 4IU GH M/W/F going forward and keep my test at 150-200mg and up my calories to close to 4k, currently on 3's

Tough crowd. I completely disagree with the people saying he shouldn’t take HGH. How the heck is it gonna hurt him in any way? Come on people. Better that than adding tren.
Agreed. Looking at it assuming money is no issue (which with how affordable GH is these days, running 3-4iu a day really isn’t that expensive), I can’t see a single downside to adding it unless he is just one of the unlucky few that happens to get sides at even a mild dose. People are saying it’s a waste and I just can’t see how it’s a “waste” unless his goal was to maintain this exact look he has now lol. Lets us grow leaner, aids on recovery, keeps us fuller. All benefits in my book. Add the GH, up the food, and shit I’d up the test too but it’s up to you I guess OP 🤷‍♂️

You guys honestly think that adding a few iu of gh would help him better then Tren? It looks like you can see everyone of his muscles in his body! He is not going to put on a ton of body fat! While I would agree with the why not aspect of it, he would do way better with juice and food. Not one person on earth Is going to grow better on 4iu gh mwf than they would on tren.

thanks all for the comments and feedback

my plan is to do a 30 week bulk and work my way up to 200lb but stay somewhat lean, yes i am able to stay learner year round with less effort than most (i still eat very healthy and keep active) but i am blessed my appetite is not monstrous nor is my goal to be a big guy, 185lb diced would be great for me and the photo shows me in a very oversized top , i hold my weight very well and many don't believe i am the weight i am.

Again - thanks for all the feedback

I will look to add in 4IU GH M/W/F going forward and keep my test at 150-200mg and up my calories to close to 4k, currently on 3's

GH is exactly what you are looking for. It will help keep you lean in a surplus for sure.

I wouldn't go over 500 calorie surplus if your goal is to keep the gains as lean as possible, but if you're an ectomorph type, that's a different story.

Focus on increasing reps and/or weight for all your lifts and you will get there eventually.

You guys honestly think that adding a few iu of gh would help him better then Tren?
No… but he didn’t ask about tren. If we are just recommending whatever will help him get huge then go for test/npp/tren/gh/slin :) but that’s not what he was asking about

No… but he didn’t ask about tren. If we are just recommending whatever will help him get huge then go for test/npp/tren/gh/slin :) but that’s not what he was asking about
Dude have you read the thread??? Someone specifically mentioned taking growth would be better than tren! While.I think he looks.great, this is.how.he looks on 550mg blast. You think dropping 400mgs masteron and.adding 12iu gh/week for 30 weeks for a.lean bulk will actually lead to a change in his physique? I mean you really don't need.to be a fortune teller.to know this outcome.

Dude have you read the thread??? Someone specifically mentioned taking growth would be better than tren! While.I think he looks.great, this is.how.he looks on 550mg blast. You think dropping 400mgs masteron and.adding 12iu gh/week for 30 weeks for a.lean bulk will actually lead to a change in his physique? I mean you really don't need.to be a fortune teller.to know this outcome.
Tren would be more dramatic and I guess more "cost effective" but GH would help from different "angles," looks, how you feel, longer term "gains" etc. Most could save the GH cost from other things that might be less important, like not buying expensive coffee or whatever. Depends on what's important I guess. GH does cause a slightly different look compared to just steroids.

This type of fella would be an ideal case of gauging GH benefits. Very lean planning on gaining just a few pounds but making it look "better." This wouldn't prevent him from doing some tren for whenever he wanted to look extra juicy. Of course I would add just a tiny amount of insulin - say post workout, workout days only - almost no cost, some extra benefit. Even if the goal was just to be a slightly bigger "little guy," why not? And any amount of very high quality new contractile tissue is not that easy to gain. So any help should be welcome.

JMHO.

I was talking about from a health responsibility standpoint. Obviously, tren is a better muscle builder than HGH.

Sorry for the confusion.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity