over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chronic Pain? Kratom- why/how I use it

It can be good stuff and I took it for a few years. Always Gabe me nice energy. I used it for lack of sleep plus working seven days a week. Never really craved it. Would t take it when I had days off and would be extremely tired. Thought it was working too much. I researched more and seen it was a side effect so I stopped taking it. Took months for the fatigue to go away. My girl still uses it even though I warned what could happen. Lol. The only time I’ll take it now is if I have the shits. Ha it works better then Imodium for that. So yeah good stuff just be careful. It can creep up on you.

It can be good stuff and I took it for a few years. Always Gabe me nice energy. I used it for lack of sleep plus working seven days a week. Never really craved it. Would t take it when I had days off and would be extremely tired. Thought it was working too much. I researched more and seen it was a side effect so I stopped taking it. Took months for the fatigue to go away. My girl still uses it even though I warned what could happen. Lol. The only time I’ll take it now is if I have the shits. Ha it works better then Imodium for that. So yeah good stuff just be careful. It can creep up on you.
Are you saying it made you too tired or that it made you too energetic?

I used it for maybe 8 weeks recently. Came off without any withdrawals that I could tell. I wasn't terribly impressed with it, kinda caused some anxiety as well. I gave a few doses to a friend and he said it caused terrible anxiety several hours after dosing. Is this common?
For a non-classical opiate I like tianeptine more.

Want to use Katom instead of Pain Pills cause opioid constipation is literally a pain in the ass?

Yea I've been there too lol
Kratom gave me terrible constipation. I was always drinking water and using fiber. Did it not affect you like that?

Delta 9! For those of us locked away in a fearful red state

I did it for years, no problem. I liked it for work and working out. I started to view it as a crutch and decided to quit. I wouldn’t take it all day but couldn’t sleep at night after weaning down and cutting dosages and times. I did ibogane and not only did it kill any leftover withdrawls from the kratom, the ibogane radically transformed my thinking process and life for the better. It was like a hard reset for my body and mind.
That's very interesting. Just curious, did you do the ibogaine through a clinic or some sort of professional setting, or did you do it on your own?

Have heard so much good feedback on ibogaine from a number of reputable people

are you guys using mitragyna speciosa?

As someone who has had 2 failed back surgeries and in pain management, I have thought about using Kratom. Would love to know more about it pain purposes. Currently my pain management programs works, "ok", I am also a very responsible person. Never take more than my prescribed dose, even try to lower my dose when I can. The problem I have is about 3-4x a month I have some REALLY REALLY bad days and the only option when I have these days is to take more of my hyrdro (prescribed) for break-thru pain...but I also hate doing this, because it ups my tolerance and takes me a couple days to normalize again. I wonder if Kratom would help for days of Break-thru pain...does it show up on drug test?

As someone who has had 2 failed back surgeries and in pain management, I have thought about using Kratom. Would love to know more about it pain purposes. Currently my pain management programs works, "ok", I am also a very responsible person. Never take more than my prescribed dose, even try to lower my dose when I can. The problem I have is about 3-4x a month I have some REALLY REALLY bad days and the only option when I have these days is to take more of my hyrdro (prescribed) for break-thru pain...but I also hate doing this, because it ups my tolerance and takes me a couple days to normalize again. I wonder if Kratom would help for days of Break-thru pain...does it show up on drug test?
Natures Cure use to give out free samples if you email them and ask. Not sure if they are still doing that or not, but worth a shot.

[email protected]

I'm in pain management too for a third failed back surgery and switch back and forth with red vein kratom and hydrocodone. Yes it does show up. Pain management wont penalize you as long as it's legal in your state....

Another thing I had was the crazy dry mouth no matter how much water, Gatorade, etc I consumed.

I'm trying to taper of my pain med (hrdro)and I'm in hell kratom aint helping it

It stimulates he same receptors that opioid products use from my understanding. And when i was drug tested at work once it didn't show up on the test they used. Perhaps on others it might.

Kratom won’t show up on a drug test. I got tested several times as a heavy user.

I tried some the other week from a navy homey and it was excellent. I haven't tried it since I first saw it mentioned and surface on the AAS boards around 2014 I want to say. I was on too much stuff to notice anything back then but this felt great recently. I am not sure which one to choose. and are capsules a total waste bang for buck? the raw herbn wasn't that bad.

I was using it for a a few months as it really seemed to help with back and neck pain. It became a habit and no longer worked for pain. I wasn’t using much but I seemed to acquire an addiction I didn’t want. I quit cold turkey and will never touch it again. Iv since seem a lot of people here fucked yo on Kratom looking like heroin junkies. My advice guys is just stay away from it. Tolerance built up so quickly and seemed daily needed more to get the pain relief benefits. Stuff made me feel like trash anyway and fucked with my sleep and my stomach bigtime. Roughly 3 months after my last use and feel like a fool for ever getting involved with it. It is a drug so I recommend treating is as such and to proceed with caution. Iv never had any addictions to any substance before the Kratom.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws