over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cleaning up this forum

PHIL HERNON

Banned
Thank you to DAD for banning agressive posters who threaten people....this forum cannot tolerate name callers or people who threaten others.......if it does not get cut off here..........it would turn ugly. I see a few others calling names who will be taken care of shortly..........there is a HUGE lack of respect around here lately........treat people like shit someplace else.

I could not agree more...that is why I lay low these days. Too much crap...but the MODS have been doing a good job of trying to keep it off of here. With 20,000+ members, it is hard to regulate. I think there are only 5 mods...that is over 5,000 members per mod...a very tough job.

Yes

I could not agree more...that is why I lay low these days. Too much crap...but the MODS have been doing a good job of trying to keep it off of here. With 20,000+ members, it is hard to regulate. I think there are only 5 mods...that is over 5,000 members per mod...a very tough job.

I KNEW this would bring you out of the woodwork! hahahahha

Thank you to DAD for banning agressive posters who threaten people....this forum cannot tolerate name callers or people who threaten others.......if it does not get cut off here..........it would turn ugly. I see a few others calling names who will be taken care of shortly..........there is a HUGE lack of respect around here lately........treat people like shit someplace else.

Not only that Phil, but threatening them over the internet? It would be entirely different story if you had to face that person. I love this forum, it has brought back a spark to this old man. I like to see the different perspectives and knowledge here, and the friendships created here. What I don't want to see is a disrespectful, rude person.

same here. its unfortunate. there is such a wealth of information here but too much drama in the forum... i'm a lover not an internet-fighter:)

Ridiculous...not trying to sound like Rodney King...but either we all can get along or agree to disagree, but threats or insulting behavior should never be tolerated on any board.

Thank yuo, Phil - and all the rest of yuo who try to keep our beloved Pro Muscle on track!

Guys and Gals, if yuo see something/someone yuo think is out of line - by all means, let one of us know right away, ok?

It's everyone's Board, and few few bad apples shuoldn't be able to spoil it for the rest!

YES SIR, GOOD THREAD!

BIG BUMP!

Could not agree more with what has been said above.;) I myself am very selective about what I put down on the screen and alot of times choose to just lay below the radar.

completely agree Phil. Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean you have to be aggressive of vulgar...and most of the time...you end up seeing eye to eye on alot more than you might have thought.

Even when this forum gets a little dirty, as it does from time to time, it's still the cleanest bodybuilding board I've been on considering its popularity.

Gracias mediadores.

2-thumbes up

Last edited:
Agreed

Agreed! Name calling is for the playground, we should try to help each other out with professionalism as much as possible...that is why I came to this board and finally started posting because this is a great bodybuilding community.

Thanks to Big A and all the mod's, you all do a very good job considering the amount of members on this board!

so true !! when people ask questions ,that others think are dumb no need to bash or name call just read and go about your biz imo.

I completely agree, there needs to be a level of respect among the members of this board, and for the most part there is. I've been on a few other boards and this is one of the best ones when it comes to that. All of that trash talking and disprespect belongs on youtube.

I totally agree...

I mean I consider some of you guys better friends than some of the people I deal with on a everyday basis...So lets try to respect each other...I know we cant all agree on everything on here..But respect each other shouldnt be hard to do...

chris

I was waiting for something like this ..the board has changed alot over the years and i feel the same as you phil

Drama goes back to the early days (Meso, etc...). Absolutely the right thing to address it early. This should be about sharing ideas and information as well as brother and sisterhood.
Sd

It should be simply enough that we can talk shop and leave it at that. Good job to the mods for keeping the order.

I think if we agreed on everything, we would be a bunch of cheese dicks (LOL ooops name calling), but do like the debates on here...but once they go over the line, the thread becomes uneducational, unless you want to learn some new names for idiots...like Fucktard (my favorite) :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws