over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clenbuterol Effects/Dosage

mgnz

Registered
I was hoping I could get some shared opinions on some experience with Clenbuterol. At what dosage do you start to notice the effects of Clen? I've read some people starting out at 20 or 40 mcg and feeling the effects, such as increased anxiety, shakes, etc.

I guess it could depend on tolerance, but I'm using a sponsor's clen right now, upped the dose to 80 mcg and haven't felt a thing yet. I typically don't use any stimulants, preworkouts, or caffeine, but when I do I can really feel the effects. I get jittery and wired at 100 mg of caffeine when I take it. Thanks.

At this dosage (80mcg), you should wonder the quality of the clen you are taking.

Clen gets a bad rep, and rightfully so.

Abused doses are quite common.

Myself, when taking pharm grade clen, I take not more then 40mcg, for 4-6 weeks max.

I feel good clen at 40 and see fat loss in 3 days at that dose. I'm a very strong responder to clen though

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

If you were previously not on any stimulants or taking anything that would desensitize you beta-2 receptors then you should be feeling it at that dose, which makes me want to question the quality on product.

I'll generally feel the effects at 40mcg and gradually increase it, but on one occasion I started some clen and didn't feel anything and kept upping the dose and upping the dose until I just gave up because it was obviously bunk shit. So take it for what it's worth...maybe give another sponsor a try and see how you respond to that and note the differences.

MF,

I had no results from clen and t3 together....The only thing it did for me was wreck my ALT and AST. It was a good sponsor and one trusted on here. I started clen at 50mcg week 2, then 100mcg week 3, then 150mcg week 4. Was Running T3 from Week 1-4 at 25mcg week 1 then bumped to 50mcg week 2. I dumped the shit down the drain.... I don't understand it.

My gf wants to use some but I am not sure what dosage or even what source to use.. Maybe it is just my body?

I did get the side effects of getting shaky and a bit anxiety. But as far as fat loss I saw none, my diet worked better then that poo.

If you were previously not on any stimulants or taking anything that would desensitize you beta-2 receptors then you should be feeling it at that dose, which makes me want to question the quality on product.

I'll generally feel the effects at 40mcg and gradually increase it, but on one occasion I started some clen and didn't feel anything and kept upping the dose and upping the dose until I just gave up because it was obviously bunk shit. So take it for what it's worth...maybe give another sponsor a try and see how you respond to that and note the differences.

Last edited:
Starting at 20 morning and 20 lunch for 5 days.add 20 more next 5 days,20 more next 5 days for a total of 80.Then off 2 weeks and repeat

MF,

I had no results from clen and t3 together....The only thing it did for me was wreck my ALT and AST. It was a good sponsor and one trusted on here. I started clen at 50mcg week 2, then 100mcg week 3, then 150mcg week 4. Was Running T3 from Week 1-4 at 25mcg week 1 then bumped to 50mcg week 2. I dumped the shit down the drain.... I don't understand it.

My gf wants to use some but I am not sure what dosage or even what source to use.. Maybe it is just my body?

I did get the side effects of getting shaky and a bit anxiety. But as far as fat loss I saw none, my diet worked better then that poo.

Clen, or I should say legit clen, has always helped shed fat for me. I sweat like a pig and within about a week I start to notice changes.

T3, I can't say much about because I am on thyroid replacement to begin with....

Start you girl off easy, like 20mcg twice per day and assess tolerance and after 4-5 days increase to 60 per day and then 80... I like to go in two week bursts and take ketofen when off to assist with receptor recovery. For that first 2 week period I wouldn't go higher than 100mcg but 80 should be fine for your girl. That is just how I would approach it but there are many ways to skin a cat.

I don't understand those who say it has stimulant effect either. I feel lethargic and can go right to sleep on clen. But then again I can take adderall and take a nap too.

I don't understand those who say it has stimulant effect either. I feel lethargic and can go right to sleep on clen. But then again I can take adderall and take a nap too.

I don't really feel any stimulat effect as such and also sleep fine on it.

I don't really feel any stimulat effect as such and also sleep fine on it.

Clen sets me on fire, I even have to start at 20mcg - even with research chem. It's like someone put a quarter in me and fired me up. One weird thing though, is it never keeps me awake. I can be sweating and jittering to no end but I can still fall asleep just as easy as if i hadn't had anything at all.

It burns fat because it raises body tempature a little.It is also a bronchodilator and increases heart rate.

Clen sets me on fire, I even have to start at 20mcg - even with research chem. It's like someone put a quarter in me and fired me up. One weird thing though, is it never keeps me awake. I can be sweating and jittering to no end but I can still fall asleep just as easy as if i hadn't had anything at all.

Oh it warms me up and gets heart rate up yes but doesn't give me that sort of stimulant energy feeling if you know what I need mean. Other than the mild shaking, feeling warm and insane vascularity I wouldn't know I was on anything. It shreds fat like nothing else I've used including t3. Never used dnp so i can't compare to that

take clen by feel if you're using UG stuff- when you're shaking but it's not ruining your life, you got it

Exactly! The funny thing is when I'm at the checkout at the grocery store and my hand is all shaking when I go to swipe the credit card then sign the reciept. Hahaha the cashier is looking at me all wierd.

I have a supper high tolerance to stims and 80 would have me shaky and gritting my teeth.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm guessing what I have could be a bad batch. I got it from a reputable sponsor on here though. I'll contact them and see what they can do.

To update, I bumped my dosage up to 120 mcg the last couple days. Didn't feel anything. No shakes, anxiety, or any type of stimulatory effects. :mad:

120 and nothing? Yeah, it's beat man. For example, years ago, we put only 100 in a buddy's ABB carbo drink at the gym one day (he used it before and knew its effects on him but was off it at the time)
About an hour or two later he came out of the bathroom laughing and swearing at us - his sac was letting him know he'd been slipped something cause he tightened up like a clam trying to piss and shaking like crazy. Ah, good times. LMAO!

NOTE: DON'T DO THIS TO ANYONE. He was fine but we were young and stupid.:p

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner