over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CM's Exo-Gen log

CM I don’t wanna jus tell you the normal stuff most people say cause for me it’s nice to hear but in my own experience It still hurt. IMO experience sometime what held me together /helped best

Wowww CM I wrote you this post about dealing with life’s bumps and apparently 1/3 of it saved and sent for some reason .

CM I don’t wanna jus tell you the normal stuff most people say cause for me it’s nice to hear but in my own experience It still hurt. IMO experience sometime what held me together /helped best was a couple things. You can look at the situation as a “test” . I’m a naturally competitive type person, so having that attitude, I refused to let anything keep me down and told myself no matter what, nothing is gonna keep me down. Another thing that helped me was keeping both family and my absolute closest to me. And last thing I want to tell you is, if your like me and an over-thinker , bro don’t spend to much time alone. Be honest with yourself and if you know you get in your head, make sure you try and stay surrounded with positive people and when your feeling vulnerable don’t stay alone try and stay around people you talk to and open up too. Don’t overwhelm yourself, take on one thing at a time m, and remeber most importantly this one thing, if you don’t take care of yourself first and foremost you can’t take care of other people. Sometimes we take care of others as just another way to avoid our own”issues/shit”. Stay strong and remeber your never alone
i appreciate it
definitely have to make sure to take care of myself, as no one else is going to do it. they have there own selves to handle
I am a guy who actually likes to spend time alone, so that's def not a problem for me. not lonely, just alone. get it daily with being my own boss. getting away from people is very healthy for me.

i appreciate it
definitely have to make sure to take care of myself, as no one else is going to do it. they have there own selves to handle
I am a guy who actually likes to spend time alone, so that's def not a problem for me. not lonely, just alone. get it daily with being my own boss. getting away from people is very healthy for me.

Do you find that the more people you connect with , the more it adds to your stress? I’m the same way. I can talk to people easily and be social, but I feel better off alone. It’s like we’re introverted , but not. Focus on your prep and use it as motivation. God bless

Do you find that the more people you connect with , the more it adds to your stress? I’m the same way. I can talk to people easily and be social, but I feel better off alone. It’s like we’re introverted , but not. Focus on your prep and use it as motivation. God bless
def depends on the people. most yes.

IMG_7550.JPG the go to right now 1ml per day

well wishes for Shane Post. hope the assailant is found guilty, and gets what he deserves/ eliminated from society

new found respect for concrete workers. had to bust up some concrete to try and fix the house to avoid flooding. busting a hole in the floor, low ceiling, not allowing for a full swing, with a 5 #sledge. the joints, the back, the whole body. couldnt imagine doing work like this everyday. so difficult, so labor intensive, props to those guys who do it everyday, and still hit the gym hard

current food intake

10 egg whites
1 cup oats
1 tbspn pb

8 oz chic or turkey, occasionally pork, less frequent maybe once a week or 2 - red meat
rice 1 1 /2 cup/or potato 8 oz/or rice cakes (7)whatever mood strikes

repeat 2

repeat 2/3
sometimes since this is postworkout, I will have 1 cup of cinnamon toast crunch dry instead of other carbs

repeat

repeat

what a croc, so exciting :)

current split

sunday off
monday back
tuesday chest
wed shoulders
thurs back
fri arms
sat legs

been training back 2x week for a while now
i started the split doing hamstring extra work after shoulders, but honestly, i rarely do that anymore
maybe its tine to return to it

Home-Gym-Fitness-Lat-Pull-Down-Bar-T-bar-V-bar-Bicep-Tricep-Muscle-Training-Rowing.jpg_640x640.jpg
without a doubt my favorite handle
forward upside down, high low row
best feel for me

curious of anyone's thoughts about gym owners who provide contest prep or powerlifting contest prep for their members for free. I understand they own it, but im not sure how people think that gives them authority to coach? Mark Cuban owns the Mavs, but does he do individual workouts with Luca?
Certain owners, Im sure are qualified, but what about ones who look like a bag of donuts and have no business giving anyone advice except what restaurant to go to
I understand trying to keep members happy, and I also understand you get what you pay for

curious of anyone's thoughts about gym owners who provide contest prep or powerlifting contest prep for their members for free. I understand they own it, but im not sure how people think that gives them authority to coach? Mark Cuban owns the Mavs, but does he do individual workouts with Luca?
Certain owners, Im sure are qualified, but what about ones who look like a bag of donuts and have no business giving anyone advice except what restaurant to go to
I understand trying to keep members happy, and I also understand you get what you pay for
If you're not in great shape now or have pictures to prove you were at one point then you shouldn't be coaching people, period. Knowledge is great but it pales in comparison to real world experience. Bob Gruskin is likely the only exception to this rule.

has to be the best gh ive used
hands hurt every morning. GD, carpal tunnel is brutal. great stuff here from EXO

IMG_4378.jpg been @ 2 years since I took any photos

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity