over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Competitor died?

You are 100% correct with your statement. Honestly I think doing it further out during prep is more beneficial but also when your sub 7% body-fat it can be used at a low dose to get rid of fat. I also think it depends on where you get it from and what kind it is. Crystallized or powder. I wouldn't touch that powder shit with a 10 foot pole.

Why not powder. Ive used both.

Problem I have is these caps I got are 300mg.
I dont like above 200mg per day. Maybe one every other day.

Anyway back to thread. Maybe diuretic and dnp together causes death

With low dose dnp i lose more fat and retain more muscle while dieting

than I would with diet and cardio.

Why wouldn't you do diet and cardio with DNP? That only means you need to be on it longer. While your body is in such a fat burning state, if seems beyond foolish not to maximize that with a perfect diet.

You are 100% correct with your statement. Honestly I think doing it further out during prep is more beneficial but also when your sub 7% body-fat it can be used at a low dose to get rid of fat. I also think it depends on where you get it from and what kind it is. Crystallized or powder. I wouldn't touch that powder shit with a 10 foot pole.

I felt better on powder than crystal. Everything else you posted in the thread is spot on though.

Why wouldn't you do diet and cardio with DNP? That only means you need to be on it longer. While your body is in such a fat burning state, if seems beyond foolish not to maximize that with a perfect diet.

Oh no my bad. Of course I still do cardio with dnp

This has happened more than once for this "Guru", and all of them was due to DNP. So you put the pieces together...was it DNP or not? Hmm...

Why not powder. Ive used both.

Problem I have is these caps I got are 300mg.
I dont like above 200mg per day. Maybe one every other day.

Anyway back to thread. Maybe diuretic and dnp together causes death
scales are cheap, break them open....

This has happened more than once for this "Guru", and all of them was due to DNP. So you put the pieces together...was it DNP or not? Hmm...

Keep in mind that the trainer/ coach that is calling the accused "Guru" out on FB has a serious hard on for him and has tried his best many times over the last few years to cause as many problems for him as possible with endless lies and fabrications of different stories. I don't know the facts on the new death of a client topic, but I do know that the coach posting about it all on FB is a major Douchebag.

Last edited:
Can someone just name the guru already?

The majority of complications from dnp use are due to dehydration.

Running dnp without a gallon of water at your side at all times is like doing insulin with no carbs around, it doesn't make sense.

The majority of complications from dnp use are due to dehydration.

Running dnp without a gallon of water at your side at all times is like doing insulin with no carbs around, it doesn't make sense.

Hit the nail on the head with that one. I swear!

Can someone just name the guru already?
It doesn't take a lot of research or poking around to see who is being associated. However, it's one's own responsibility what they decide to put into their body - regardless of what is suggested.

First off iv turned away clients who i deemed wreckless

Just because u tell a client to do things a certain way doesnt mean they listen. And doesnt mean they dont take things you dont advise. Careful blaming any coach before actual proof surfaces

First off iv turned away clients who i deemed wreckless

Just because u tell a client to do things a certain way doesnt mean they listen. And doesnt mean they dont take things you dont advise. Careful blaming any coach before actual proof surfaces

Thats exactly what I was saying. It's wrong to point fingers without hard proof. Doing that is just flat out wrong and irresponsible.

I'm sorry man, I do not feel any sympathy for people who die like that.... There are millions with cancer who wish they could live longer and you have these idiots abuse the shit out of these drugs... FOR WHAT ???? unfortunately a lot of them know that they don't have a future in this sport, those are the same ones that have to abuse shit like that.

Alin what length and time period would you say is too long?

Why is everyone scared to post the Guru? Not everyone has Facebook .

Alin what length and time period would you say is too long?

All I know is no more than a week for me.
Thats one week my workouts really suffer and its hard to get a pump- with the low dose the first 3 or so days Im fine but after it begins to build up strength the workouts really blow and legs or back are just devastating.
Besides after a week if you have been doing cardio and keeping your diet right you will be noticebaly more lean. After DNP one of my favorite things is the overcompensation when it peters out and you fill out again- jees I always look like money for a few days and the pumps come back big time.
So I dont get these guys who wear themselves out for more than a week at a time with the shit.

DNP always strikes me as such a crazy choice. I guess when you're getting down to 6-7% BF it doesn't seem so insane, but some guys taking it are hardly near to being that shredded, and it seems like with the fairly large availability for clen, T3, and ECA, the risk is just so high and, more often than not, unnecessary.

correct....the kid was following directions given to him. His kidneys failed and to save his life the Dr's cut his limbs off. Didn't work he died.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131