over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Competitor died?

this could very well be the case and the idiots sharing the coaches name could be hurting his reputation for ZERO reason. even stating his name and attempting to implicate him can hurt his rep even if hes proven innocent.

some people just dont think or have any care for others. if the persons guilty FINE, but right now u have nothing but brologic and word of mouth.

I doubt anyone here is stupid enough to think Matt Porter is the reason anyone died.

this could very well be the case and the idiots sharing the coaches name could be hurting his reputation for ZERO reason. even stating his name and attempting to implicate him can hurt his rep even if hes proven innocent.

some people just dont think or have any care for others. if the persons guilty FINE, but right now u have nothing but brologic and word of mouth.
Exactly. All you people calling people pussies for not posting the coaches name are idiots. We have common sense and respect.

Not sure how accurate this is, but i read rhabdomyolysis was the cause of death? If so, what a horrible way to go!!!

Hopefully this will be my only response on this issue.

1 year ago the trainer starting these rumors threatened to do anything to take me down when I regrettably called him out on MD forums (this was an isolated incident) for claiming a client who didn't use his nutrition advice. It was really nothing, but gave him reason to unleash his wrath on me. Remaining neutral, never ranting, or speaking ill of others and staying positive is something I pride myself on. All the while he has still continuously for over 12 months slammed me any way, shape or form via social media, forums, others in person, harassing my clients...etc..

Regarding Robert, who passed recently -- I trained him for 8 weeks before the Oregon State Championships. I 100% ASSURE everyone the plan he was given did not include DNP, nor T3 or even doing much cardio AT ALL. He worked construction, and wasn't on very low carbs etc.. He was using whatever supplements he was comfortable with prior to working with me and told me he was staying on the same supplement plan he had been doing on his own. After he did the contest, we lost contact for 2 months. He was on his own and I had not heard from him. I was contacted by someone close to him about his well being the day before this tragedy took place, and sadly again when he passed.

I care greatly for my clients and care more about how my clients feel than myself. As a coach I always believe health comes first.

1 year ago the trainer starting these rumors threatened to do anything to take me down when I regrettably called him out on MD forums (this was an isolated incident) for claiming a client who didn't use his nutrition advice. It was really nothing, but gave him reason to unleash his wrath on me. Remaining neutral, never ranting, or speaking ill of others and staying positive is something I pride myself on. All the while he has still continuously for over 12 months slammed me any way, shape or form via social media, forums, others in person, harassing my clients...etc..

Regarding Robert, who passed recently -- I trained him for 8 weeks before the Oregon State Championships. I 100% ASSURE everyone the plan he was given did not include DNP, nor T3 or even doing much cardio AT ALL. He worked construction, and wasn't on very low carbs etc.. He was using whatever supplements he was comfortable with prior to working with me and told me he was staying on the same supplement plan he had been doing on his own. After he did the contest, we lost contact for 2 months. He was on his own and I had not heard from him. I was contacted by someone close to him about his well being the day before this tragedy took place, and sadly again when he passed.

I care greatly for my clients and care more about how my clients feel than myself. As a coach I always believe health comes first.

That's all you have to say bud. I know it must be difficult to see your name dragged thru the mud when there is very little you can do about it. This was a horrible tragedy and I feel sorry for all those involved. Thanks for letting us know what really happened.

Noel Fuller sounds like a grade A asshole

Matt you're a good dude and anyone that has come into contact with you knows that.

Anybody with a brain can see the other trainer for what he is.

Keep doing you.

I was told that someone started same thread on another forum and mods deleted whole thread. I suggest same be done on here.

Most importantly, RIP to Robert. A man died and we should all show our respect.

Very sad that one coach is using this death to try to attack another, sounds like this person acted of his own free will to his detriment

Glad to see you took the time to read this thread in it's entirety! :banghead:

I'm just saying what has been published on the internet.

I don't give 2 fucks about what happened, people chose to do whatever and that's their choice.

Whether it's the Trainer or the Clients, either way, it's done.

I was told that someone started same thread on another forum and mods deleted whole thread. I suggest same be done on here.

I don't understand why there's a need for that. Matt Porter took the time to explain himself, which wasn't even necessary to begin with since he's a stand up guy. Deleting it would just be a waste of his response and further prevent dissemination of information on what really happened.

I'm just saying what has been published on the internet.

I don't give 2 fucks about what happened, people chose to do whatever and that's their choice.

Whether it's the Trainer or the Clients, either way, it's done.

And you're already saying what's been published here. Next time you try to be TMZ, make sure it's breaking news or information.

Matt addressed it on this thread. 5 other people mentioned his name prior to him coming on. Read the damn thread next time Einstein.

If Noel is making this up, he needs to be blacklisted in and by the community. That is total horseshit if it is a made up rumor to purposely and falsely hurt somebody's reputation. This doesn't just effect Matt, but others who he is affiliated with....not even to mention any family he has.

If Noel is making this up, he needs to be blacklisted in and by the community. That is total horseshit if it is a made up rumor to purposely and falsely hurt somebody's reputation. This doesn't just effect Matt, but others who he is affiliated with....not even to mention any family he has.

Couldn't agree more. 100% scumbag move.

And you're already saying what's been published here. Next time you try to be TMZ, make sure it's breaking news or information.

Matt addressed it on this thread. 5 other people mentioned his name prior to him coming on. Read the damn thread next time Einstein.

Calm down Betsy.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926