over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Concreteguys eyes only

Phil, I know your training style you gave to your clinet? So wonder, Do you do the same or you are more in the volume side.....

DAMN!

YES, its too bad Concreteguy doesn't get it that Phil is joking. and its actually funny as hell!
from those pics its OBVIOUS that Phil has NOTHING to prove. the man is a fuckin bull beast:eek:
plus, Phil has gotten farther and presented a better physique than almost anyone on this board ever will. once again, NOTHING to prove to anyone.

Phil dieting for 10 weeks= absolute humiliation of concrete on stage
and he would destroy me on stage too...:eek:
you look great Phil. what a beast.
-JS

I dont eat much L...maybe thats it............but I do tend to incorporate exercises that dont stress the obliques and I never do direct ab work......I drink most of my meals..........LBAs, etc..........how u been man??.....Yes,now 250..........I just lost 10 pounds to feel better.........

I think direct ab work is useless. at the pitt the judges said i had the best midsection onstage.....i dont do ab work. Squats, pullups, overhead pressing seem to be enough.

How much lba do you drink? Im doing well, keeping my wt down to feel better too. i dont budge 235 anymore. but im stronger, and i can breathe ll the time even walking up stairs!lol

-JS

The problem with all the shit talk is he isn't 49. So you can conceptualize all you want. But only time will tell. I'm in much better condition than your boy Phil. That is a fact. Today he is the loser. Maybe he would like to post new pics ten weeks from now?

This idiot opens a thread directed to me with nude photos of himself. When I respond I'm chastised for responding? Hey, FUCK YOU and your keyboards guys.
All this crap about "I have to see your legs".LOL A stupid ploy so he can post pics of his wonderful "fat" legs.

Just keep it 100% natural Phil. ;)

LBA

I think direct ab work is useless. at the pitt the judges said i had the best midsection onstage.....i dont do ab work. Squats, pullups, overhead pressing seem to be enough.

How much lba do you drink? Im doing well, keeping my wt down to feel better too. i dont budge 235 anymore. but im stronger, and i can breathe ll the time even walking up stairs!lol

I use them as a meal...........every other meal..............8-10 TBS

Honestly

The problem with all the shit talk is he isn't 49. So you can conceptualize all you want. But only time will tell. I'm in much better condition than your boy Phil. That is a fact. Today he is the loser. Maybe he would like to post new pics ten weeks from now?

This idiot opens a thread directed to me with nude photos of himself. When I respond I'm chastised for responding? Hey, FUCK YOU and your keyboards guys.
All this crap about "I have to see your legs".LOL A stupid ploy so he can post pics of his wonderful "fat" legs.

Just keep it 100% natural Phil. ;)

You do beat me, I wont lie......but I accept it

right.....

You do beat me, I wont lie......but I accept it

sooooo, let me check the thought process here. if i can go kick Muhammad Ali's ass TODAY that makes me a better fighter than him:rolleyes:
DON'T THINK SO. Ali is RETIRED and couldnt give two shits if he could win a fight. just like i doubt phil gives a damn about winning any physique contest whether sanctioned by IFBB or concreteguy.
but it is fun to watch...
-JS

Last edited:
YES, its too bad Concreteguy doesn't get it that Phil is joking. and its actually funny as hell!
from those pics its OBVIOUS that Phil has NOTHING to prove. the man is a fuckin bull beast:eek:
plus, Phil has gotten farther and presented a better physique than almost anyone on this board ever will. once again, NOTHING to prove to anyone.

and he would destroy me on stage too...:eek:
you look great Phil. what a beast.
-JS

well thats what i was going to say,it seems obvious to me! at the end of the day phil has his knowledge and genetics.

Phil has proved in his past that he is better than about every single person on this board if he wants to be. I dont think he has anything to prove nor wants to.
Oh and by the way Phil is damn massive for only eating 2 meals a day and just enjoying life...congrats to that

No wrong!

sooooo, let me check the thought process here. if i can go kick Muhammad Ali's ass TODAY that makes me a better fighter than him:rolleyes:
DON'T THINK SO. Ali is RETIRED and couldnt give two shits if he could win a fight. just like i doubt phil gives a damn about winning any physique contest whether sanctioned by IFBB or concreteguy.
but it is fun to watch...
-JS

The correct analogy:
If Ali was standing in the middle of a ring calling you out "today". It would mean it's time to attach a drool can to catch the LBA's dripping from his chin.

Dementia can be a sad thing. Even for a once proud example of an IFBB PRO.

Maybe he should just shut up instead of call people out, start threads directed to bait, talk shit about how someone trains, talk shit about how someone eats, make all these anti gay remarks? For anyone that is gay, I'm sure it's highly offensive.

To ((ONLY)) the guys in this thread and the previous one with (Phil support)big mouth syndrom. Post up a few pics of what his diet has done to you. What do you look like TODAY? Hey,I call bullshit on every one of your asses.

Did Phil ever show you how to do more than seven pullups? Thats all he could do on YouTube. LOL

The correct analogy:
If Ali was standing in the middle of a ring calling you out "today". It would mean it's time to attach a drool can to catch the LBA's dripping from his chin.

Maybe he should just shut up instead of call people out, start threads directed to bait, talk shit about how someone trains, talk shit about how someone eats, make all these anti gay remarks? For anyone that is gay, I'm sure it's highly offensive.

To ((ONLY)) the guys in this thread and the previous one with (Phil support)big mouth syndrom. Post up a few pics of what his diet has done to you. What do you look like TODAY? Hey,I call bullshit on every one of your asses.

Did Phil ever show you how to do more than seven pullups? Thats all he could do on YouTube. LOL

thank god he was in BODYBUILDING then and not pull up competitions lol.:D
IF phil dieted and IF you two stood on stage i think you know and we know who would win. thats that.
so, back to my analogy, if muhammed ali was in shape and healthy and i fought him he would prolly kill me. but he's retired. and thats that.

(a better competition might be putting up your best pic of all time against his best pic of all time. that would make more sense.)

and you must understand if i attacked Alex and his methods and his character i think you would defend Alex. so don't get upset people are defending Phil. its a natural thing to do. he is a good trainer and helps alot of people. plus, most people just flat out like phil. i mean come on, how many guys post naked pics just to get a rise outta someone. its pretty funny...
just don't lose sight of the fact EVERYONE has said you look good concrete. phil prolly even said you are very lean etc. so don't lose sight of all the compliments you have gotten during this vendetta you have againast a retired pro. you DO look good. you DO have a great amount of discipline to achieve your trophy etc. you DONT look better than phil...today at this very moment i would take his physique over nearly anyone on this board. lookin like he does and even you cliamed he is 18lbs away from show ready that is awesome cuz that would make him roughly... 232lbs on stage at 5' 7":eek: and he aint even tryin, holy shit......
ok. done with this thread. funny pics phil.
-JS

Last edited:
SHAME ON YOU, PHIL and everyone else!!

Cant you see how wrong this is??? What if YOU were some poor slob who had a face that scared the blind, sported a haircut that died in 1980, wore a pair of stonewashed Levis stolen from some dude that you made love to in a port-o-potty, and has no ability to write a decent sentence?

Give this guy a chance! What if YOU had to wear depend undergarments and was lead by leash around your neck everywhere you went? What IF you had to register every time you moved? I mean golly...some people just know how to add insult to injury.

Be nice. Shesssh!

haHHAHHAHAHAHHA

The correct analogy:

I have tons of happy clients......let me rephrase what I said earlier.....you would beat me TODAY in a show because the judges want LEAN......thats all....John, no offense, but you have no legs, no chest, no back, no ass, no calvs, no abs ( in fact, WTF is that??) .........but you are lean, so you win. I never pretended to be the pull up champion, especially for a fake workout in a fitness video......hahhahaha You never been asked to do a photo shoot I assume, hahahahhhha.............I think the better analogy would be Kurt Angle being called out by Lucian to wrestle him.........but Lucian would not do that because he has respect.........you have none......

Well

SHAME ON YOU, PHIL and everyone else!!

Cant you see how wrong this is??? What if YOU were some poor slob who had a face that scared the blind, sported a haircut that died in 1980, wore a pair of stonewashed Levis stolen from some dude that you made love to in a port-o-potty, and has no ability to write a decent sentence?

Give this guy a chance! What if YOU had to wear depend undergarments and was lead by leash around your neck everywhere you went? What IF you had to register every time you moved? I mean golly...some people just know how to add insult to injury.

Be nice. Shesssh!

I see it now.........I would act like concreteguy also........its all clear, hahahahhaah

CCguy is just jealous because he wants big ol tree trunk legs like Phil :rolleyes:
But in reality CCguy just show some respect to those who deserve it...you do look good and everybody has agreed upon that. Be happy about that and leave it. Why try and get more out of it and say you look better than someone else...big deal

Thank god this is the internet, cause if I saw you......I'd run like hell.

:eek:
FAP FAP FAP FAP

Haha.. but seriously.. DAYUM! You can tell you got that "I used to be a freak" build to ya. I mean, your still a freak to most people, but you know what I mean!

YEssir

Just curious Phil but what PRO contest did you enter? Any wins in the PRO ranks?

I did the 1996 Night Of Champions.....anyone have the mag? I got an award for being " as big as a small planet".....1996.........check it out if u get a chance....also the 1996 San Jose Pro.........I finished ahead of a guy named Gunther Schillercamp......heard of him? I think he beat Ronnie Coleman a few years ago...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131