over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Covid-19 Prophylaxis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's pretty horrifying!
I've got a friend that lives in Alaska. They are projected to lose 154 people, that's it total. Wish I lived up there!

Rex Feral, Stewie and Swifto all in one place. Three of the most knowledgeable people on this board. Very thankful to see you guys on!

Zinc picolinate seems to be out of stock in most places but I just bought some Zinc Gluconate from Puritan's Pride real cheap. Bought 2 and get 3 free.

Thanks, Stewie!

I agree with his stance that it is probably not needed in a zinc-rich diet. I think in the case of taking it in supplement form as it relates to the coronavirus, it may be good to have on hand if diet suffers over those few days to a week as a 'just in case' measure...your thoughts? Or, is it just nitpicking?

When i'm sick, I usually lose my appetite to eat my normal healthy daily meals, especially in the presence of a fever. Do you feel having a small stash on hand during this type of period would be beneficial....mainly if using in combination with one of the HCQ/Zithro protocol?

I think I seen a pediatrician doctor on the news from your job the other day?

Stay safe, Stew:)

Hey there, Mr. BMJ! Hope all is well!

Chris isn't speaking specifically about the adjuvant use of Zn in that particular video in regards to the current pandemic. This video was made long before the COVID-19 outbreak.

More so, he feels with Zn picolinate, it may not reach it's intended cellular sites due to the tight bound of picolinic acid to Zn rendering dissociation reaction. That's his belief.

The literature he's dissected very intensively, his concerns are the high amounts of urinary Zn that's been observed when Zn picolinate is used in different design studies. He's made other videos on this in particular.

With the current pandemic, he's advising the adjuvant use of Zn.

There's been mentioned of not using copper throughout this thread. Copper (Cu) has antiviral properties. Rather than omitting Cu, for the peace of mind, I'd use it in the customary ratio with Zn.

Hey there, Mr. BMJ! Hope all is well!

Chris isn't speaking specifically about the adjuvant use of Zn in that particular video in regards to the current pandemic. This video was made long before the COVID-19 outbreak.

More so, he feels with Zn picolinate, it may not reach it's intended cellular sites due to the tight bound of picolinic acid to Zn rendering dissociation reaction. That's his belief.

The literature he's dissected very intensively, his concerns are the high amounts of urinary Zn that's been observed when Zn picolinate is used in different design studies. He's made other videos on this in particular.

With the current pandemic, he's advising the adjuvant use of Zn.

There's been mentioned of not using copper throughout this thread. Copper (Cu) has antiviral properties. Rather than omitting Cu, for the peace of mind, I'd use it in the customary ratio with Zn.
What form of Zinc did he conclude then that would be best for supplementation if the picolinate variety isn't so good?

What form of Zinc did he conclude then that would be best for supplementation if the picolinate variety isn't so good?

He's speaks highly of zinc monomethionine.

In which, being that I'm on an ACEi. There's some belief ACEi *may* lower zinc levels. Nevertheless, that's what I've used for several years.

I'll switch brands up every once in a while. Right now I'm using Source Naturals, which has 30mg of zinc monomethionine and 300mcg of copper sebacate.

I've used Zinc Balance by Jarrow in the past..(I think I mentioned this earlier) and it has 15mg Zinc and 1mg Copper per pill..very easy to toggle dosages between 15-45 etc.

First formal document I've seen on prophylaxis I proposed last week, with the precise doses I previously recommended.

Rex.

First off, thanks for the posts and good info, very interesting read. I think the science part of this is super cool but by no means do I have anything to do with science, I am a buyer for Costco. And no, not the TP dept!!!! I as watching 60 Min when this first hit and they said when China released the "Code" or scientific numbers for this virus, a San Diego Biotech company had a code to break down the virus with in 25 minutes. Now I read we have like 20 different biotech companies working on vaccines. Very interesting stuff

He's speaks highly of zinc monomethionine.

In which, being that I'm on an ACEi. There's some belief ACEi *may* lower zinc levels. Nevertheless, that's what I've used for several years.

I'll switch brands up every once in a while. Right now I'm using Source Naturals, which has 30mg of zinc monomethionine and 300mcg of copper sebacate.
What's your opinion on Zinc Orotate?

What's your opinion on Zinc Orotate?

Most of you that have been around will remember Dr. G aka Alpha6164(btw mods can we restore the old posts and threads from him)? Anyways, over a week ago, he recommneded Zinc, Vitamin D3, and Melatonin to boost your immune system with this halestorm of disease that has hit. Oddly enough, just as I told someone last week, I just told another person that Mike Arnold's Somatozine has ALL THREE! And copper to boot! Great product if you guys haven't tried it yet...helps sleep, growth, and HEALTH. Hope you are doing well Mike..shoot me a text.

Any new news on the chloroquine front? It is terribly hard to find any updates whatsoever. Seems weird to not be hearing anything.

Any new news on the chloroquine front? It is terribly hard to find any updates whatsoever. Seems weird to not be hearing anything.

If you watch FOX (forget about your politics) every night they are bringing on Doctors in NY using this treatment very effectively.

Just wanted to chime in on two fronts...

1. I've now had two relatives saved by this malaria drug and z pack. Both were on vents (both over 60, smokers, and other health issues). Within 24 hours both had fevers disappear and were off vents. In my hometown they have had 100% success rate getting people off vents with this combo. 100%.

2. I manage people that are in hospitals all over the country (ortho trauma) that are patient facing, clinical positions and some are also being offered this as a preventative measure (minus z pack). It is gaining steam and faith among the clinical/medical community.

1. I've now had two relatives saved by this malaria drug and z pack. Both were on vents (both over 60, smokers, and other health issues). Within 24 hours both had fevers disappear and were off vents. In my hometown they have had 100% success rate getting people off vents with this combo. 100%.

2. I manage people that are in hospitals all over the country (ortho trauma) that are patient facing, clinical positions and some are also being offered this as a preventative measure (minus z pack). It is gaining steam and faith among the clinical/medical community.

How long had they been showing symptoms before treatment with these drugs?

Or what day do you think administration begun of these drugs after infection?

Thats very good news, but this drug combination cant be working on everyone. Thousands are still dying daily.

Thats very good news, but this drug combination cant be working on everyone. Thousands are still dying daily.

There's some older suggestive literature looking at cytochrome isoenzymes (autoimmune patients), in particular SNP polymorphisms of CYP2D6 that didn't fare to well with hydroxychloroquine.

Not saying this is the precise reason for unresponsive. Could it be that those whom passed, some of these individuals had/have specific SNP polymorphisms that was unknown, and or an unrecognized autoimmune disease(s)? Could it be how ACE2 is expressed in the the cardiorespiratory, oral, nasal mucous membrane regions? Could it be relative to T helper cell responses? I dunno?

We're not single cell organisms that you could quickly identity rapidly.

I wouldn't be able to type this out if I was a single cell organism. The aforementioned was a dry joke 😕

I asked a nurse at one of my hospitals, in the oncology department, and she still sees is as dangerous and a poison. I fear many hospitals might still see it that way. She was a nurse. Hopefully most doctors know that the FDA cleared it for covid-19 use.

Most doctors who are on TV and prescribing it to their patients report almost no deaths when it is incorporated, unlike those in samples not treated. There are still a lot of MD's who do not want to use it until a RCT is performed on it, which is probably influencing the death percentages upward. More info is coming up each day on small designed studies. Personally, out side of a few possible sides/medical negative outcomes from it's use, i'm all for it. Some of these docs who are twittling their fingers waiting for more info before administering it to patients are taking it themselves, or have admitted they would use it if they contracted the virus....seems pretty hypocritical to me, but what do I know.

So glad your family is GOOD!!!! I’ve been hearing this combo works too, and it’s good to hear from someone on here that it does work.
Stay safe and blessings to you and your family , that’s fantastic news

Most doctors who are on TV and prescribing it to their patients report almost no deaths when it is incorporated, unlike those in samples not treated. There are still a lot of MD's who do not want to use it until a RCT is performed on it, which is probably influencing the death percentages upward. More info is coming up each day on small designed studies. Personally, out side of a few possible sides/medical negative outcomes from it's use, i'm all for it. Some of these docs who are twittling their fingers waiting for more info before administering it to patients are taking it themselves, or have admitted they would use it if they contracted the virus....seems pretty hypocritical to me, but what do I know.
One of the big problems with it is cardiac arrhythmias. I think the chloroquine is worse for that then the hydrochloroquine. Worry me if I'll have need to use it. Hopefully my antiarrythmic can counteract any issue. For heart patients like me it might be dangerous. Ive got a defibrillator too, hate to think of it going off over and over.One poor guy died and it kept going off till it overheated and burned through his chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767