over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Craig Titus stats?

massivemark

Registered
He looks awesome in this pic. I wonder what his stats were in this pic and why he ended up getting a gross look later on in life.

Attachments

• Titus (7b5cfa9f).jpg
    Titus (7b5cfa9f).jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 20,279
When he won his pro card he was somewhere in the 225ish range. I can't remember what he weighed in his video but he gets on the scale a couple of times and I believe he was like 224 or something like that really depleted.

Why did he look worse as his career progressed? This happens to everyone and you can apply this to almost anything you do with your body. As time progresses so does the body to a certain point and then it starts to move backwards. All of the stress you put on your body with the training, eating, dieting, drugs, and in Craig's case partying, will take a toll on your health and your body. You won't respond the way you did when you were young and fresh. It's hard for many of those guys to take time off from training ect to let the body rest because of contracts, guest posings, and whatever else they have to do for their sponsors. After a while the body just starts looking tired and beat up. At some point I think everyone goes through this if you stay around long enough. I think at that point you start to try things to regain your old look and it only stresses the body harder and thus your body shows it.

This brings me to this point. Have you ever noticed how most of the guys in this sport that turned pro (and end up actually doing decent) do it fairly quickly? After a couple of years competing they are already in the top 5 at national level shows. Then you have the rest of the pack busting their ass to make the top 15. The point I am trying to make is that Craig was a good bodybuilder and placed top 5 in many shows and qualified in for the O a couple of times. However, he never was able to become a top contender. So where does one draw the line? How do you not let yourself get to a point where people are looking at you and wondering "what happened"? I think its hard to look at yourself and realize you may not have what it takes and by all means that shouldn't stop you from trying but when do you stop? It's just hard to see someone that turned pro and did it against much harder competition that now (in my opinion) and then fade away. I'm talking about bodybuilding wise and not what he did in his personal life. Then you see guys now a days who don't have half the genetics of that guy or even some of the newer pros and they end up doing that to themselves. It's just sad to see. I know my post kind of went off in another direction but it's just something I think about when I see people heading down the same path.

I was waiting to see this pick with a BIG DUDE named BUBBA behind him with a little bubble above his head reading ( YEAH THIS IS MY BITCH NOW)

I was waiting to see this pick with a BIG DUDE named BUBBA behind him with a little bubble above his head reading ( YEAH THIS IS MY BITCH NOW)

I heard that.

In my book, to even post a pic like that, you're immediately suspect. Sure, nice muscle and all but cmon, the dude looks like a pack of Tooty Fruity.

Please tell me you don't have that pic on your fridge or something.

In my book, to even post a pic like that, you're immediately suspect. Sure, nice muscle and all but cmon, the dude looks like a pack of Tooty Fruity.

HAHAHAHAHA yea the whole "BAD BOY TITUS" thing just doesn't work with a pic like that now does it? LOL Ouch, I may need some counselling after seeing that pic!! :p Or is that consoleing?

DUDE that is the 80s all over again....looks like CROCKET on steroids :)

I type this as I have the Miami Vice sound track playing

I feel you on that OUCH. He looks like a pack of Juicy Fruit.
The dude had horrible pecs, distended gut and in my opinion just average genetics.

I feel you on that OUCH. He looks like a pack of Juicy Fruit.
The dude had horrible pecs, distended gut and in my opinion just average genetics.
Yeah, Juicy Fruit. That what I was thinking too! I think tooty fruity is an ice cream flavor... whatever.

Picture just screams Hot Male Ass IV

LMAO... hilarious!

Yeah, Juicy Fruit. That what I was thinking too! I think tooty fruity is an ice cream flavor... whatever.

Picture just screams Hot Male Ass IV

LMAO... hilarious!

I guess that "in deep" lol analysis also applies to Phil's banner and its pic shown at the bottom of the page... :eek: :p :D

Oh and BLACKCAT, that was a great post you wrote. :)

I guess that "in deep" lol analysis also applies to Phil's banner and its pic shown at the bottom of the page... :eek: :p :D
Hey, no doubt! There's a lot of hot male ass on this board! Mine included. I even had a pair of striped gym shorts like Phil is wearing but mine where black and white stripes. Sort of like what a referee might wear at an all male mud wrestling tournament.

OMG... LMAO

Guys, give him some credit. His photo last month during sentencing he had to be at least 200lbs! So at 200lbs and 50%bf he actually is about a buck soaking wet! Soaking wet from his celli making him his cum dumpster! We all need consoling after viewing that first posts picture! totally 80's and the sad thing is it's probably from the early 90's after our boy Phil showed him what a real pro looks like @ the usa's!

Really great post Blackcat, you really hit the whole competitive bodybuilding issue that a lot of the pros and top guys try to explain to us normal bodybuilders. It aint all its cracked up to be, and even if you do got it, its still tough, and in reality how long can you be a pro stage 280lbs and be healthy? I believe this is why slow and steady will win the race overall, cause youll have a great physique your whole life and maintain health-

He looks awesome in this pic. I wonder what his stats were in this pic and why he ended up getting a gross look later on in life.

I think the answer is obvious. He lived life in the fastlane. He was doing hardcore drugs and who knows what else.

And I don't believe this happens to all BB. Look at Shawn Ray, Labrada, and and our very own Phil. These guys still look great because they still take pride in building an awesome body and being role models in the industry.

Titus is a killer. He saw little value in human life. His spirit turned him ugly. It is hard enough for the average Joe to take BB as a serious sport, then this asshole comes along. Titus is the exception to the rule, not the norm.

GUYS TITUS HAD A SCREW LOOSE.. he always did.. titus being a idiot was nothing new at all... he was that way when he first entered the scene.. he had way more enemies than friends.. matter of fact, i dont think he had any friends.. at least none that he did not screw over..:(

I think the answer is obvious. He lived life in the fastlane. He was doing hardcore drugs and who knows what else.

And I don't believe this happens to all BB. Look at Shawn Ray, Labrada, and and our very own Phil. These guys still look great because they still take pride in building an awesome body and being role models in the industry.

Titus is a killer. He saw little value in human life. His spirit turned him ugly. It is hard enough for the average Joe to take BB as a serious sport, then this asshole comes along. Titus is the exception to the rule, not the norm.

You're right on so many points, unfortunely people always remember the worse. Good is boring, it doesn't sell time slots nor newspapers, bad shit does.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws