over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crossfit fail

pahlevan

Registered
Anyone else thinks cross fit is a great way to get injured?!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T74Xek-pDLM]Ultimate Crossfit Fails Compilation || FailArmy - YouTube[/ame]

Some of that looked extremely painful. I haven't done a snatch or power clean since football and I have no intentions of ever doing one again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it's so much CrossFit that's to blame as it is the people. Of all of those, there looks to be only a few that were in "decent" shape. You can go an Olympic weightlifting match and see some of the same fails by people doing a snatch. That's just trying to do too much or the form was off.
I believe the majority of injuries that come from CrossFit are from people that are trying to go from couch potato to superhero in a few workouts. We've all seen guys do this in the gym too

Orthopedic surgeons love crossfit! :D

The video is hilarious. I got nothing against Crossfit. It's great for people that want to get a hard workout and be told what to do. Let's face it, some people just aren't self motivated.

Thanks for posting!

I needed a good laugh today.:D

Wonder how many people are injured seriously a couple of those had the weight landing on there neck

When will the crossfit fad end? Or is it here to stay? Is this the new face of weight training enthusiasts?

**broken link removed**

Please... crossfit is retarded. People do whatever is trendy because they want to be considered cool. And because crossfit looks "cool" even despite the fact that it is a good way to get an injury as the creator of the thread had mentioned, herd of rams do it anyway. At the end of the day, traditional weight lifting and cardio always win, thankfully.

Hahah, funny stuff, doubt cross fit will ever die out soon. The elite ones of the activity, showcase it too well

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

I am with Pieguy-I replayed the gal at 1:00. It was funnier the more I watched it.

I only ever saw a handful of crossfitters at my old gyms but recently moved and the closest gym was a YMCA. Real nice complex with a lot of cool stuff but I swear it's full of what I guess you would call crossfit wanna be's. It's hilarious they usually come in groups all wearing those weird reebok shoes and do the craziest shit.

The other day a bunch of them were doing snatches, going from the floor all the way to a raised position overhead. I was standing a good ways behind them doing light curls. Well one dude does his snatch and when he locks out up top he starts to stumble backward with the weight still raised overhead. Thank God he finally got it under control or else him and that weight were coming crashing down straight toward me. Scared the shit out me when I looked up and seen him stumbling toward me, I dropped the dumbells and got out of the way.

From now on when I see these groups come in I go to the other side of the gym and do my thing. These mf'rs are gonna hurt somebody with that crazy stuff.

I still don't understand the hatred for crossift. In this video, less than half were doing crossfit. Some were crossfit, some just working out, some powerlifting, and some olympic lifting. Just gets to me when for every bad crossfit video there are just as many fail bodybuilding or lifting videos. There is nothing wrong with crossfit. To each their own and if you think you are better than anyone else in crossfit then put up your pics or videos. What makes you better.

I have some mad props for people on this site that are big mother fuckers and some big bodybuilders, that still have respect for other sports like crossfit or cross training and they don't knock it. To the rest of you that thing you are better than any other cross fitter just because you are a wanna be body builder, go fuck yourself.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ric...yWqAadooLYCw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1351&bih=649

To all the haters on this topic-This is the king of crossfit, Rich Froning. A very, and i mean very respectable man who puts god and family above anything. This guy looks amazing and is in better shape with better conditioning and in better health than most bodybuilders i have seen. Do you look better than him without drugs? Are you better conditioned without drugs? I have never seen his lab results but are you in better health than he is without drugs?

And for the record, he is drug tested by IOC standards.

For me i can't look like him without enhancements. i don't have the drive or the sacrifice to do the workouts he does twice a day. They are grueling and i bet if 90% of you tried it you would puke half way through it. I switched from bodybuilding to crossfit a year ago and love it. At one time, I was bigger and more ripped than 90%of the people i seen in local gyms (I live in Houston and there are some big mother fuckers in HTown) and probably 75% of the people on here, at one time.

How many of us would love to look like Rich and have the health he has? I personally would!!!!

The people knocking corssfit need a reality check into what they look like, their health and why they thing they are better than anyone else in any other sport.

So what you can deadlift 800 lbs. I have a 2 ton jack.

Just ranting.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
Thought everyone knew he was on T. All of the top elite crossfitters use T as part of their training regime

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131