over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cruising on Test

What is hep? hepatitis?

It is ..it was not hep c...hep c is incurable.hep a took 4 months or more of my life away. I could not take medications, I could not use gear, and had to be on a stricter diet. I was brushing and went to the doctor. That is a scary wakeup call, I no longer think that I am superman.

It is ..it was not hep c...hep c is incurable.hep a took 4 months or more of my life away. I could not take medications, I could not use gear, and had to be on a stricter diet. I was brushing and went to the doctor. That is a scary wakeup call, I no longer think that I am superman.
Hep c is curable not sure where you heard that it is not. There are new medications that can actually clear it up in under 8 weeks. Now I know there are different genotypes and such but I am pretty sure it is cureable.
-bx

Well that's news to me! I still don't want it. I had to give up the weekend partying and such. I have lost some of my fat thanks to it. That is really scary stuff when I was at the doctors I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

Well that's news to me! I still don't want it. I had to give up the weekend partying and such. I have lost some of my fat thanks to it. That is really scary stuff when I was at the doctors I thought I was going to have a heart attack.
Well thank god you are alright bro!
Yea I'm pretty sure it is. You can search havari (not sure if I spelled it correctly)
Thay is the newest drug to cure hep c I believe it has a 97% success rate of curing within 8 weeks. Older meds such as interferon and ribavarim we used to cure hep c but would take up to 6 months and some people had to do 6 more months to cure it, and the combo of those to meds made people very sick in a sense almost like chemo. My brothers friend is a recovering addict and went thru the treatment to cure his hep c. He did the older med combo and it made him sick as hell could barely work bur after the 6 months his liver enzymes were back to normal and there was no detection of hep in his blood.
-bx

Thank all you guys for your input, Arko great info....thank you. Yes LK3 your info you gave me is of course what i went over first, and i understand 100% what you are saying, and i do have those products on hand. Since however, i have gotten to know and speak to quite a few guys in my position/age...some compete, some do not. The reason for my post was not strictly PCT, and me eventually having a child issues, rather i decided i would take the path and cruise on a low dose Test, and its my understanding along with the GH, i could keep 90%of my gains, and continue this process until i hit my target muscle mass/goal. I hear some one of you guys said i can cruise on 150 mg/wk Test as opposed to 200, and keep most of my mass gained? I am planning on running GH year round, never crazy doses....6iu max.
So with all the great info here, im further confused. So LK3 can i do the specific protocol you outlined to me and still "cruise"? I plan on taking no less than 8 weeks off?
All the info you guys posted is logical and makes sense, but i feel i have to choose whats best for my health, give my body a break, and keep most of my gains. I believe with a low dose Test, continue GH i should be able to accomplish this. So LK3 for example, CAN I use the protocol you outlined AND cruise on say 150 mg Test/week? Maybe Test Prop, 100 mg Mon, 100 mg Thurs, for example?? Thanks again all for any continued advice, i really appreciate it.

first you would run that pct stuff, high dose clomid dropping as you go, with nolva and ana, I pm'ed it to you.

then you would go back on your trt.

you would limit any test while doing the other stuff.

for real though I think it is unnecessary if you just plan on being on test long term. at best it MIGHT make you feel the test a little more after but taking all that shit is really harsh and if you decide later on a kid, you will need to do I then anyway.

all you need is:

100-300mg test
gh if you want

learn to train to support the muscle, learn to eat to hold lbm and not be fat.

since you are on ca, you SHOULD be on res/curc, glut/sod/b12

at the very LEAST.

do that and it can be equal or better in effect then 1000-1500mg aas. it is sustainable and the antiox keep you healthy!!!!

just look at everyone there!

:eek:

lol

stop thinking so much n do it!

thank me later. lol

:welcome:

I think you did posted once the a Soviet study. "Sport Pharmacology in the Soviet Union".

I think not that many PM members paid attention.

From age 46 to 51 I was competing in FIBB Pro circuits,during that time I was blasting 300mg test per week for 6 weeks and cruse with 80mg per week for 6 weeks, I did this back and fort for 5 years.

yes.

the studies are amazing, they should be required reading prior to using aas. lol

:lightbulb:

Actually LK3, im thanking you now. Followed your advice on dosages on Curc/Res/Glut/SOD/MB12.....been running that since march. Feel amazing, (except for those Goddamn. Curc lumps,)....
The reason i switched up, is after talking to my coach, and already knowing the protocol YOU PM'd me on C/A.....my GF has been having issues w her BC pill, so i was gonna cruise on Test, maintain as much mass from my blast, take 8 or 10 weeks off, then Blast again. Trying to get to my goal. So i figured she can SAFELY stay off the pill till her OBGYN gets her one that suits her better, i know i cant pop out a kid now, and at least on the cruise i can maintain most mass gained, then keep building from there. I am still on your recommended dosages per week of Curc/Res/Glut/MB12......BP is normal, am on plenty of supps on the side for support...
Cayenne, Vit K complex, Vit E complex, Citrus Bergamot, No Flush Niacin, Fish oil, Mag Taurate, Ubiquinol, Ginger,Garlic, Vit D3(5000iu/day), probiotics, green tea caps, Dandelion root(3x/day)...helps lose any water im holding, R-ALA, milk thistle.
My blood work is coming in w everything within normal range.....
So the Grey area remains, LK3, do i run the protocol you suggested in your last post AND what we talked about via PM on C/A???
Or is it one or the other. I spoke to some other dudes who either compete, or just plain look like they can, they blast and cruise, many incorporate PCT in their cruise.
Yes i know i will never, nor want to compete, but i wanna look like i can, this is strictly for ME.

Last edited:
first you would run that pct stuff, high dose clomid dropping as you go, with nolva and ana, I pm'ed it to you.

then you would go back on your trt.

you would limit any test while doing the other stuff.

for real though I think it is unnecessary if you just plan on being on test long term. at best it MIGHT make you feel the test a little more after but taking all that shit is really harsh and if you decide later on a kid, you will need to do I then anyway.

all you need is:

100-300mg test
gh if you want

learn to train to support the muscle, learn to eat to hold lbm and not be fat.

since you are on ca, you SHOULD be on res/curc, glut/sod/b12

at the very LEAST.

do that and it can be equal or better in effect then 1000-1500mg aas. it is sustainable and the antiox keep you healthy!!!!

just look at everyone there!

:eek:

lol

stop thinking so much n do it!

thank me later. lol

:welcome:

I would stay on 300mg only for 8 weeks.

I cruise on 20mg test per day.

My only issue is I cruise about 8 weeks per year :D

I cruise on 20mg test per day.

My only issue is I cruise about 8 weeks per year :D

If you want to kip your body sensitive for androgen, than don`y blast more than 8 weeks, the bast if you blast for 6 weeks only, 6 to 8 weeks blast 6 to 8 weeks cruse. If you do it this way you will be able to come to my 90 year birthday party. Which will be in 27 years.

If you want to kip your body sensitive for androgen, than don`y blast more than 8 weeks, the bast if you blast for 6 weeks only, 6 to 8 weeks blast 6 to 8 weeks cruse. If you do it this way you will be able to come to my 90 year birthday party. Which will be in 27 years.

It was just a joke Emeric ;) Although I do cruise far less than I should. But most of the time I run low doses cycles. Granted low dose cycles through the year are not good for health.

Plus I doubt your 90th bday party will be much fun :D

I should do this, this is good advice. I tend to blast, blast, blast, start to cruise, semi-cruise, blast, blast, blast.

It was just a joke Emeric ;) Although I do cruise far less than I should. But most of the time I run low doses cycles. Granted low dose cycles through the year are not good for health.

Plus I doubt your 90th bday party will be much fun :D

I know it was just a joke.

Actually LK3, im thanking you now. Followed your advice on dosages on Curc/Res/Glut/SOD/MB12.....been running that since march. Feel amazing, (except for those Goddamn. Curc lumps,)....
The reason i switched up, is after talking to my coach, and already knowing the protocol YOU PM'd me on C/A.....my GF has been having issues w her BC pill, so i was gonna cruise on Test, maintain as much mass from my blast, take 8 or 10 weeks off, then Blast again. Trying to get to my goal. So i figured she can SAFELY stay off the pill till her OBGYN gets her one that suits her better, i know i cant pop out a kid now, and at least on the cruise i can maintain most mass gained, then keep building from there. I am still on your recommended dosages per week of Curc/Res/Glut/MB12......BP is normal, am on plenty of supps on the side for support...
Cayenne, Vit K complex, Vit E complex, Citrus Bergamot, No Flush Niacin, Fish oil, Mag Taurate, Ubiquinol, Ginger,Garlic, Vit D3(5000iu/day), probiotics, green tea caps, Dandelion root(3x/day)...helps lose any water im holding, R-ALA, milk thistle.
My blood work is coming in w everything within normal range.....
So the Grey area remains, LK3, do i run the protocol you suggested in your last post AND what we talked about via PM on C/A???
Or is it one or the other. I spoke to some other dudes who either compete, or just plain look like they can, they blast and cruise, many incorporate PCT in their cruise.
Yes i know i will never, nor want to compete, but i wanna look like i can, this is strictly for ME.

what I posted is essentially the same thing I pm'ed you, the pm just has more detail.

just remember the pct drugs are very harsh. use as sparingly as possible.

great to hear about the blood work. you see this happen with most after using allthat for a while.

;)

I would stay on 300mg only for 8 weeks.

yes, I agree that it should go up and down.

my shots generally coincide with my training I can really push it for more then 8 weeks, recently I have a very hard time to even reach 300mgs. lol

plus seeing all the health issues recently makes me feel very nervous to do much else...

I should do this, this is good advice. I tend to blast, blast, blast, start to cruise, semi-cruise, blast, blast, blast.

you and me both pal. just turned 39, so it's time for a change. the mental part is the issue, but life is better if you're living so it's time

yes, I agree that it should go up and down.

my shots generally coincide with my training I can really push it for more then 8 weeks, recently I have a very hard time to even reach 300mgs. lol

plus seeing all the health issues recently makes me feel very nervous to do much else...

If not competing than no reason for 300g.

Thanks again LK3, yes that particular PM is very detailed and important. I transfered it to two different emails, as well as a secure personal notebook i have. I think with those anti ox's they seem(to me at least) to have a cumulative effect, you just feel better and better. I know my body pretty well, NO WAY could i maintain my prior blast, switch over to different AAS at the last 6 weeks, and still feel this good. I will never live without them....

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws