over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle around DC Training

Baal

Registered
Just wondering how people use their gear around a DC blast/cruise.

Do most of you still do longer cycles, or do you use an extra amount with your blast and cut back to an HRT dose during your cruise.

Thanks for any input in advance. Sorry if my question wording makes this confusing. I feel like I'm speaking another language.

In todays political climate concerning a redhot topic....I aint touching this with a 12 foot pole

haha well said Dante. I'm glad youre still around these boards and IM. I appreciate every moment you take to type something up for us.

- I'm currently re reading all of your posts on IM. The back thickness thread was a real gift.

haha last edit;

I know there is no AAS talk on IM, I was hoping to find something on musclemayhem but there is nothing there either. Maybe there is a very good reason why cycling with DC has never been talked about, or at least found by me.

Last edited:
Just wondering how people use their gear around a DC blast/cruise.

Do most of you still do longer cycles, or do you use an extra amount with your blast and cut back to an HRT dose during your cruise.

Thanks for any input in advance. Sorry if my question wording makes this confusing. I feel like I'm speaking another language.

It would depend on the lenth of you cycle of AAS.

Im not concerned with a dosage recommendation...more so how others use their gear around dc training.

My DC blasts usually last around 6 weeks.

I dont mind staying on for 16-18 weeks, but after 8-10 weeks my gains begin to slow down. I know I can either increase the amount I'm using or etc etc to combat this but I just dont think thats the best option.

What I was thinking of is something like this;

Week 1 to however long, 200mg Test CYP.

When I blast with DC Training, use fast acting steroids...tren a. , masteron , prop, sus ....orals...etc.

During the cruise come off all gear except for the 200mg Test Cyp.

I'm just beginning to think this would be more affective than running a 12-14 week cycle with 1 1/2 blasts.

Maybe I'm way off base...? More is definitely not better..better is better. I know its time to hire someone as I've been stuck at 220-230lbs for a very long time now...but maybe changing the way I approach things can get me a little further without having to use more, or put on a pile of bodyfat.

Last edited:
Yeah the old stuff by Dante and even some things by Trevor Smith are really great writings. It is why I have this idea of cycling. I was just hoping for others to touch on this subject, as much has changed since those days. Although the body has stayed the same....

The point is... running anything extra will work. Eating more...will work. But I want to use the least amount as possible, gain the least amount of bodyfat I have to, have the least amount of negative sides as possible...and maximize on recovery of both muscular and hpta, and growth.

I guess there is only way to find out whats more beneficial and thats trying it and comparing blood work and gained lean body mass.

That's the plan, but with keeping an HRT or higher of test.

I thinking coming off completely every 4-6 weeks would be yo-yoing.

That's the plan, but with keeping an HRT or higher of test.

I thinking coming off completely every 4-6 weeks would be yo-yoing.

a typical blast last btw 8-10 weeks...if you used short ester's during the beginning and end so that at the end of 12 weeks you could immediately start PCT, then you would have a much better chance to recover than if you stretched it out to 14-16 weeks (theoretically). you wouldn't "yo-yo" per say if you were able to recover more quickly and use short blasts instead of pounding away at the gear for a longer period of time.

Im really not getting what youre saying.

To me it sounds like youre agreeing with me by sayings its better to stay on then come off completely every 4-6 weeks.

I dont want this to turn into a DC Training debate, but if you can blast for 8-10 weeks you have incredible genetics as after 2 weeks I feel like im beginning to over train.

Im not concerned with a dosage recommendation...more so how others use their gear around dc training.

My DC blasts usually last around 6 weeks.

I dont mind staying on for 16-18 weeks, but after 8-10 weeks my gains begin to slow down. I know I can either increase the amount I'm using or etc etc to combat this but I just dont think thats the best option.

What I was thinking of is something like this;

Week 1 to however long, 200mg Test CYP.

When I blast with DC Training, use fast acting steroids...tren a. , masteron , prop, sus ....orals...etc.

During the cruise come off all gear except for the 200mg Test Cyp.

I'm just beginning to think this would be more affective than running a 12-14 week cycle with 1 1/2 blasts.

Maybe I'm way off base...? More is definitely not better..better is better. I know its time to hire someone as I've been stuck at 220-230lbs for a very long time now...but maybe changing the way I approach things can get me a little further without having to use more, or put on a pile of bodyfat.

6 week blast with fast acting compounds, 2 week cruise at 200mg EW, 6 week blast fast acting with proviron= 14 weeks

Add proviron into you cycle at week 10 to reduce SHBG and use it till end of cycle. Alott of cycles stop working because of a build up of SHBG. Winstrol is also good at lowering SHBG and its fast acting, allot of people seem to be getting good results with winstrol shots but they are dam expensive.

Im really not getting what youre saying.

To me it sounds like youre agreeing with me by sayings its better to stay on then come off completely every 4-6 weeks.

I dont want this to turn into a DC Training debate, but if you can blast for 8-10 weeks you have incredible genetics as after 2 weeks I feel like im beginning to over train.

Stick with your plan and run 250mg test EW up till week 10, there is no point coming completley off every 4-6 week. Run the cyp untill week 10, then do 4 weeks fast acting anabolics. So when you reach week 14 the long acting cyp will be long gone. So you an start PCT, I would advice a small ammount of HCG weeks 10-14 also.

Sounds great Big Bapper! Kind of along the lines of what I was thinking. I know SHGB can really take away from a cycle,,but thats another thread for another time.

I know there is no AAS talk on IM, I was hoping to find something on musclemayhem but there is nothing there either. Maybe there is a very good reason why cycling with DC has never been talked about, or at least found by me.

This actually has been discussed on another board many years ago. I wouldn't dare post it without DC's permission though, I have too much respect for the guy.

As far as AAS and DC goes, I've always wondered if you should still be trying to beat the log book when coming off and doing pct? Anyone have any input?

As far as AAS and DC goes, I've always wondered if you should still be trying to beat the log book when coming off and doing pct? Anyone have any input?

If your PCT = DC cruise?
-No

Read. Read. Read.

This actually has been discussed on another board many years ago. I wouldn't dare post it without DC's permission though, I have too much respect for the guy.

yeah me either, but most of us here know what were talking about, it just shouldn't be openly repeated. Dante has spent way to much time trying to explain DC as it is. As previously said, that is kind of why I made this thread.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131